Spoilers of Last Nights Raw

GatorBait19

11:13 PM

Man Edge vs. Cena was a really good match, and what a turn with Show being the number 1 contender

But, does this mean Edge is turning face, yeah you could turn Show face but he is still aligned with Vickie and I know Edge is Married to her (cough) but idk I need help with this because to me Edge vs Cena was Mania quality

I was a little upset that they had HBK end Kozlov's Streak. I know he's not the best but he played a great villian. I wish they would have had michaels win by DQ or Count-Out. I think if they had done that then they could have kept building him as a moster towards Wrestlemania. I dont understand what the point was to have him beat taker but then lose to HBK "3"(Smackdown done on Tuesday) days later.

Also saw Orton vs HHH happening as soon as HHH came out and started talking. :)

michales beat Kozlov clean. Kozlov beat taker "clean" so in wwe match michales can beat taker.

I think they will use the fact that taker lost to advance the storyline. I my opionion I hope shawn does not beat undertaker. Shawn does not need the rub that a young guy would get.

Yeah I agree, I mean if you are going to lose yes lose to a Superstar, but not 34 days before Mania

Another since that had to deal with The Streak, could you ever see someone else having a streaking at Mania, whether it be losing, winning, having a title match each year? something like that

Yeah I agree, I mean if you are going to lose yes lose to a Superstar, but not 34 days before Mania

Another since that had to deal with The Streak, could you ever see someone else having a streaking at Mania, whether it be losing, winning, having a title match each year? something like that

Nope because everyone would start to hate the person having the streak too much sort of like how everyone was hating Cena because he was too much like Hogan.

I would have prefered Kozlov lost at WM, I just think it could have built him up more to get to Mania.

I hope Taker doesnt lose to HBK, I think he might lose eventually but I think they should save it for a young guy, HBK already has a name and doesnt need the rub from beating Taker.

I honestly think that Shawn will do the job for Taker. He picked up a huge win last year defeating Ric Flair, something that he can look to as a career highlight when it comes to a match-up.

In the end, I could see him putting up a great fight and then ultimately having Taker defeat him in the end. Making who ever does finally beat Taker at WM that much more of a huge feat.

Then again... I don't know if I, as a fan of the Undertaker, really want to see him ever loose at Mania. It could be a great legacy to leave behind.

I am a little tired of the "you can't tough me" stuff though. It always ends up where the "bad guy" hurts the face some how, it is getting old.

I was not as impressed with the jericho segment this week. I do think it was snuka's fault this time though. He is not the best talker and to be honest i don't think he is on the same level as a piper or steamboat. Maybe it was just not a wow moment like it was the last few times.

I thought it was obvious why HBK beat Kozlov. That it'll help him credibility-wise for being a "streak ender", much like how he'll end Taker's streak at WrestleMania.

And "Kozlov should've lost at Mania"? ...against who? Kung Funaki? There's no one for Kozlov to face at WrestleMania. There's no reason as of now for Kozlov to even have a match at WrestleMania. The only superstar he could've potentially faced is Taker, and obviously that can't happen.

I understand the thinking, of Kozlov losing to Michaels, and they'll backslide it by saying he's "undefeated ... on Smackdown." Personally, I would've rather seen a questionable call type of loss. A DQ, or a countout, or something. Now Kozlov's had a mini-build up here, to nothing. No plans hereafter, which stinks.

As for the streak, I don't see it ending this year. Unless it's done for pure shock value, Michaels can't win at mania. Next year, against an up and comer, who can spend years after claiming to be the man who ended the streak, a la Jericho's first unified title claim which he used for 4 years, I think? HBK doesn't need it, though, and I can't see him wanting it. I remember (but I'm old, so I could be wrong, or somehow, making this up. lol) the second time Kane was gonna face Taker, there was talk about Kane winning, and he didn't want to. I don't believe Michaels will want to either.

The 25th Anniversery of Wrestlemania, something absolutely momentous and to be one of the best in the history ...and they choose Big Show to face for a World title?

Oh come on. He's still an absolutely huge name. Was involved in the highest profile match on last year's card. And can still work a good match. Edge vs. Cena felt a little overdone without any properly intruiging angle to it, but the triple threat should make things very interesting. And it doesn't even need to be a huge title match when you've also got Taker/HBK, Orton/Trips, MITB, Jeff/Matt and potentially, in that I really hope they go this way, King vs. Jericho.

Is it for sure that Cena will be in a three way dance? I think they may have him face someone with more star power just for drawing power.

SPOILER BELOW

• There was a rumor that he'd face Hogan anyway. Perhaps that has been sorted out.

I'm not an overly huge Cena fan but I would def love to see Cena vs. Hogan. I don't know why... Just seems fitting to have these two face off one on one. The best thing would be to see Cena defeat Hogan in a "passing of the torch" kind of way. ya know? Then again, I'm not sure how that would go out seeing how it could draw some heel heat for Cena (not that he doesn't already get it a lot) in beating Hogan at Mania.

Yeah, next up he'll lose against a cruiserweight, and they'll state he's undefeated.. in singles.. on SD.. against heavyweights. :p And so forth!

They seem to be taking their time with this, if Hogan really was scheduled to wrestle, whether against Jericho or Cena, I would've made him return a while ago, haha.

But to be honest, I just can't see Edge vs. Big Show being a legit main-event. it'd fit much better if Cena was in the mix.

Is it just me... or... Should Wreslemania have bigger builds than this? Sure, maybe it may not be as big of a deal if you've seen the two or three or more superstars feuding all the way up to Mania... But, in my eyes, it would be better to see some of the main event talents going through the process of a feud for more than just a month or two.

A bigger and grander HBK/Undertaker build would have been pretty cool. Especially since these two have not faced off in years now.

A bigger and grander HBK/Undertaker build would have been pretty cool. Especially since these two have not faced off in years now.

The HBK/Taker build has been retarded. It's the result of the E not doing any long term planning anymore. Their feud should have had slow build since last RR. Lots of near encounters that never really amounted to anything until recently but kept the idea of the two wrestling in your mind. This thrown together excuse for them to fight is stupid.

Archived