Spoilers of Last Nights Raw

GatorBait19

I would be shocked if cena is not in the title match with edge and show. To be honest show is a draw but not a mania main event draw, heck if not for taker last year i dont' think edge would have main evented it.

as for the money in the bank.....punk great but kane and well, don't want to put a spoiler if you have not seen the ecw show results yet but :( not good.

I saw the ECW spoilers and I agree, I don't know who will win this unless Morrison or Christian are in it

and what about Edge turning Face, I know he is one of the big heels in the company but Vickie Guerrero is nowhere near turning face and that is who Show is aligned with?

Plus he has been a heel for so long, why not give him a slow turn?

Is it just me... or... Should Wreslemania have bigger builds than this? Sure, maybe it may not be as big of a deal if you've seen the two or three or more superstars feuding all the way up to Mania... But, in my eyes, it would be better to see some of the main event talents going through the process of a feud for more than just a month or two.

A bigger and grander HBK/Undertaker build would have been pretty cool. Especially since these two have not faced off in years now.

They REALLY dropped the ball with the HBK/Taker hype. They hinted at it before but the way it came together was lame. You can have the slow and epic match-up build with Batista/Taker for WM23, but this forget about it? lol bull.

I saw the ECW spoilers and I agree, I don't know who will win this unless Morrison or Christian are in it

and what about Edge turning Face, I know he is one of the big heels in the company but Vickie Guerrero is nowhere near turning face and that is who Show is aligned with?

Plus he has been a heel for so long, why not give him a slow turn?

When the camera kept focusing on Edge, then Cena, then back to Edge, and they both had that look of confusion in their eyes, and... Looked at each other as if to say "WTH is going on here?"

I said out loud, it looks like these two are actually going to get together and team up. What about exactly, I don't know, but... I did get that feeling.

The Triple H/Orton fued is turning into one of the best ever. The only thing I'm worried about is what they're going to do in the next five weeks...that match is ready to happen tomorrow. That almost makes up for the clusterf*** that is the WHC picture and the Undertaker/HBK match. Seriously, wtf are they doing? The HBK-JBL "all or nothing" match should've been at Wrestlemania and it should've been Undertaker vs. Kozlov, undefeated at Wrestlemania vs. undefeated-in-singles-competition.

I don't even know what to say about the WHC situation. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what they do from here. Obviously it can't be Edge vs. Big Show, or have Big Show involved in any way. But then again, Cena vs. Edge doesn't have nearly that much appeal since it just happened on Raw.

Anyone else mark out for the Double Big Boot spot? Hilarious. In the most awesome way imaginable.

In TEW terms, sure, it's nice to specifiy it as High Flyers only, but it's always good to have a variety in a MITB match. You need guys to jump around, but you also need dudes to catch them. Punk can do some flying. Henry can catch. Kane can probably do both. I'd love to see Kane jump off of a 15 foot ladder into like 7 guys. Carnage!

The Triple H/Orton fued is turning into one of the best ever. The only thing I'm worried about is what they're going to do in the next five weeks...that match is ready to happen tomorrow. That almost makes up for the clusterf*** that is the WHC picture and the Undertaker/HBK match. Seriously, wtf are they doing? The HBK-JBL "all or nothing" match should've been at Wrestlemania and it should've been Undertaker vs. Kozlov, undefeated at Wrestlemania vs. undefeated-in-singles-competition.

Honestly I agree. Taker/Michaels will probably be a classic but this way of setting it up is ridiculous, and I absolutely LOVED the Michaels/JBL angle so to see it get paid off at NWO isn't too much fun. Plus now Kozlov will probably just be another big man in MITB.

In all seriousness... people would rather see JBL/Michaels than Taker/Michaels at WM?

The show is being built around the grudge match (Orton/HHH), icon vs. icon (Taker/HBK, which will be a respect thing, and the fact that it's 11 years since their last match) and the twists and turns of the WHC match, which may or may not include Show, Edge, Cena... Kozlov... Umaga... Khali... The sky's the limit on that one.

WWE did something similar with the main event at WM16 which went from Show/HHH to Show/HHH/Rock to Show/HHH/Rock/Foley in the month between NWO and WM.

Oh, and the small matter of Hardy/Hardy. Easy to forget, but given the time and space to work that match properly, it should be a sight to see. Well, provided they can get past their previous problems whenever they've faced one another.

MitB should be fascinating. Kane and... him... can do big man spots. Punk will fly, the remaining five entrants will likely be a mix of hardcore (Dreamer), brawler (MVP, Finlay) and cruiser (Bourne, Mysterio) types. Kane, Finlay, Kennedy and Lashley have all done okay in MitB in the past, so no reason that mixing things up shouldn't work this year.

And we might even get the tag title vs. tag title unification match at WM as well, just for kicks, plus whatever Diva stuff gets thought up in the meantime. Judging by Raw, it might even be Maryse/Beth... and I do find myself wondering how much of 'Mania is going to be left open ended for the Draft if, for example, Orton and Cena win the titles...

In all seriousness... people would rather see JBL/Michaels than Taker/Michaels at WM?

I would rather see a match with a story behind it than one between two "good wrestlers". I want to lose myself in the moment, not just nod in appreciation at the skills on display.

I hate the way they are building Taker vs HBK.

I am a big fan of JBL.

I'd roll my eyes big time if it was HBK vs JBL at Wrestlemania.

This could potentially be the last Wrestlemania for both Taker and HBK. If it isn't the last one, it's still a huge one as it's the 25th WM and it's in their home state. Each of those two deserve a big match at WM because it's likely that if they do get another WM match it will not be a big one.

With that said, I'd rather see Taker vs HBK under the dumb storyline going now than not see it.

Archived