Wrestling's -Other- War

[COLOR=Gray](Disclaimer: This isn't real, etc etc, blaa blaa blaa. Also, names of real people are used without consent, and the views and actions of those people are not intended to represent the views and actions of any real-life counterparts those names may have. They are not intended to cause offense, or anger, or banning of D-Lyrium either. Please? ¬_¬. No, seriously.)[/COLOR] -=- When I talk to most people these days about the great wrestling wars of the mid 2000's, they assume I'm talking about the big one. Tommy Cornell's Total Championship Wrestling taking on the giant of the wrestling world, Richard Eisen's Supreme Wrestling Federation. Rarely does anyone mention the most bloody war. The friendly rivalry between Cornell and Eisen is nothing compared to what happened one day in November 2005, in the head offices of software house Grey Dog Software. The exact events that unfolded that day are too graphic for these pages, but suffice to say that two men had a falling out. Internet wrestling icon, gamnes producer Adam Ryland, producer of so many favourite wrestling simulators, decided he wanted to do it for real. Sick of being chained to his desk, he demanded to be paid the money he was owed right that second, as he was going to make Total Extreme Wrestling come to life. He ran off to New York to make his big dream come true in the Big Apple. Ryland claimned that TEW was going to be the cutting edge of wrestling's knife. Hearing this, co-GDS developer Arlie Rahn, brother of Hardcore Icon Genghis, refused to sit there and be upstaged, so decided to join in the fray. Despite knowing little about wrestling, he too set up his promotion, a Traditional promotion known as Grey Dog Wrestling. For some reason he decided to do so in Michigan. But there was a third figure in this war. Known only as The Maverick, but believed to also be a GDS employee. Our mysterious third person set up the Maverick Wrestling Organisation, in Texas. Soon, the MWO would take over the entire Mid South. And then...the world! This is the story of what happens when a computer game becomes reality. This, is Wrestling's [i]Other[/i] War! -=- All three men had decided to hold their debut shows on the last day of December. This is unlikely to be a coincidence... and is likely to result in tears for somebody. Throughout the month of December, each newly-formed promotion desperately recruited members of the company's forum, many of whom suspiciously turned out to be fairly talented wrestlers. While others sucked. Some outside help was also hired by each promotor, except TEW, as Adam stayed loyal to the fans that had made the federation possible. Adam chose Roger Rogers as his colour commentator (Adam himself would do the announcing), and Dewey Libertine would referee TEW's matches, the entire TEW active wrestling roster would be made up of forum members. Arlie and his new head booker Fumihiro Ota hired Rock Downpour and Adrian Garcia as the GDW Announce Team, Jay Fair was signed as their head (and only) referee and they brought in Jemma Griffiths as a manager. Maverick hired Leo Davis as his Head Booker, and together they hired Jenny Playmate as a manager, Jez McArthuer as a referee, and Marc Earnest to announce while Maverick himself did colour commentary. "But what about the rosters themselves?" I hear you ask. Well, here they are: [COLOR=Gray][b]Grey Dog Wrestling[/b] [i]Traditional promotion out of the Great Lakes area[/i] [b]Owner[/b]: Arlie Rahn [b]Head Booker[/b]: Fumihiro Ota [b]Main Event[/b] Gibson Marshell (F) Dave Biggs (F) Mad Mike (H) Shawn Stylez (H) Gino Gambino (H) Fumihiro Ota (H) [b]Upper Midcard[/b] Earl Breeze (F) Dwight Mighton (F) Flavio (H) Zack Macomber (H) [b]Midcard[/b] Hardy Ulmet (F) Dorian Sookochoff (H) [b]Lower Midcard[/b] Wedenator Prime (F) [b]Non-Wrestlers[/b] Jemma Griffiths (Manager, F) Rock Downpour (Announcer, F) Adrian Garcia (Colour Commentator, H) Jay Fair (Referee, H) Arlie Rahn (Road Agent, F) [b]Titles[/b] GDW Heavyweight Championship (Main Event) GDW Pure Wrestling Championship (Midcard, Pure Wrestling) GDW Tag Team Championships (Midcard, Tag Team)[/COLOR] -=- [COLOR=DarkGreen][b]Maverick Wrestling Organisation[/b] [i]Hardcore promotion out of the Mid South area[/i] [b]Owner[/b]: "The Maverick" [b]Head Booker[/b]: Leo Davis [b]Main Event[/b] Xenshin (F) Grimm Reaper (F) JuggaloNinjaLee Reaperstang (H) Sheik Nasty (H) Henry Howe (H) Leo Davis (H) [b]Upper Midcard[/b] Paul Merrian (F) Midnight Nick (F) "Psycho" Rob Rose (F) Johnny Dream (F) [b]Midcard[/b] The British Bomber (F) Troy Johnson (H) [b]Lower Midcard[/b] Trypio (H) [b]Non-Wrestlers[/b] Jenny Playmate (Manager, F) Marv Earnest (Announcer, H) The Maverick (Colour Commentator, F) Jez McArthuer (Referee, H) [b]Titles[/b] MWO Ironman Championship (Main Event) MWO Extreme (Midcard, Hardcore) MWO Tag Team Championships (Midcard, Tag Team)[/COLOR] -=- [COLOR=DarkRed][b]Total Extreme Wrestling[/b] [i]Cutting Edge promotion out of the Tri-State area[/i] [b]Owner[/b]: Adam Ryland [b]Head Booker[/b]: Adam Ryland [b]Main Event[/b] J Hall (F) Intruder (F) Bruce Thomas (F) Liam Watson (H) Kalapalator (H) [b]Upper Midcard[/b] Mick Neish (F) Z Man (F) Derek Blackley (H) Nutlaw (H) [b]Midcard[/b] The Grand Wolf (F) Hardcore Mania (H) [b]Lower Midcard[/b] Gary Catcher (F) [b]Non-Wrestlers[/b] Adam Ryland (Announcer, F) Roger Rogers (Colour Commentator, H) Dewey Libertine (Referee, H) [b]Titles[/b] TEW Heavyweight Championship (Main Event) TEW CruiserKore (Midcard, High Flying) TEW Doubles Championships (Midcard, Tag Team)[/COLOR] -=- So, these are the armies taking part in this particular war. Who will stand victorious? Who will run away crying? Who'll make a million? Who'll fold? And slightly more importantly from this diaries' point of view, which wrestlers will make it big? There's only one way to find out... (Sorry this post was so long. Had a lot to get through. Expect another post later tonight with the results from the first shows).

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[COLOR=DimGray]First off, Arlie Rahn's Grey Dog Software ran a small show in one of Ohio's tiniest venues, the Ohio Jewish Centre. The show only featured three matches, so it was obvious that Arlie's purse strings were being kept fairly tight with a view to the distant future of the federation. And so it was that on the last Sunday of 2005, GDW presented Who Let The Dogs Out?, a show that would spark one of the bloodiest three-way promotional feuds in wrestling history. In the very first match, Dorian Sookochoff defeated Wedenator Prime to become GDW's first ever champion, the Pure Wrestling Champion. The match was a fairly good one, rated a D (as were all the other matches, and the show itself). Following a few in-ring interviews and general shenanigans, Dwight Mighton and Earl Breeze then held out for fifteen minutes against Zack Macomber and Flavio, to end the first ever tag team match in GDW history in a draw. In the main event, Shawn "The Perfectionist" Stylez and Gino Gambino defeated Gibson Marshell and Dave "Loverboy" Biggs in another non-title tag team encounter. Thus ending a fairly succesful show for Rahn. A 'D' rating, and 65 fans in attendance. And all without his top star, booker Fumihiro Ota, who despite being head booker was away at CZCW tonight (jobbing to Fox Mask, as it happens).[/COLOR] -=- [COLOR=DarkGreen]The mysterious Maverick and his less-mysterious right hand man Leo Davis found 62 fans had turned up at the Colorado Springs Bar for MWO's show, Aces High. Three less than GDW, but the ratings was the same; a D. Also the same was the match count; three. Also the same was the fact that a title match opened the show, when newly-formed (and hilariously-named) tag team The Heavy Smokers, consisting of Johnny Dream and The British Bomber, defeated Trypio and Troy Johnson for the belts, in the joint match of the night (D rated). Also the same was the fact that there were two tag team matches, as the second match saw Grimm Reaper and JuggaloNinjaLee Reaperstang defeat Leo Davis and Henry Howe. In the main event of the night, the worst match of the night (E), and the MWO Ironman title match, Japanese sensation Xenshin became the first Ironman, defeating Sheik Nasty for the title in a complete style clash which made both workers look worse than they really were.[/COLOR] -=- [COLOR=DarkRed] The biggest crowd of the night, by a whole fan, was in the Weston Gymnasium as 66 fans watched TEW's debut show; Let The Games Begin! Adam Ryland, who has the smallest roster due to having only one announcer, one less main eventer due to not having a head booker, and no managers, crammed four matches into his hour-long show, and crowned two new champions. In the opener, Hardcore Mania defeated Gary Catcher, in a very "open the show" type of match. Nothing special. Next up, the TEW CruiserKore title was on the line, and Derek Blackley became the first man to hold it, defeating The Grand Wolf in a dissapointing match (E rated). Blackley's interview after the match more than made up for that, though. (Obviously I don't know about any angles/interviews that were booked, but I'd imagine that if you've got a guy who managed to roll A* for every single entertainment stat (except Acting which is a pitiful 'A'), he'd have an interview, right?) In a non-title tag team match, Liam Watson teamed up with Intruder, and defeated J Hall and Z Man. Let's call them Alphabet Soup for the time being. The main event saw the first ever TEW Heavyweight Champion crowned, when Bruce Thomas and Kalapalator met one-on-one. In the battle of the Large Heavyweights, Kalapalator took the victory with a...yeah, I'm not even going to try and type his finisher.[/COLOR] -=- And that act was to round off a fairly succesful opening month for all three feds. The technical winner, by one fan, was Total Extreme Wrestling, but the margins were so close I think we'll have to call December a draw. Next month, The Maverick hasn't been brave enough to go head to head with the other promotions, and the schedule is as follows: MWO Anything Goes - Friday, Week 2 GDW F***in' Up - Wednesday, Week 4 TEW Disposable Heroes - Wednesday, Week 4 [ Recap ] [b]GDW Who Let The Dogs Out?[/b] Dorian Sookochoff d. Wedenator Prime for the GDW Pure Wrestling Title (D) Dwight Mighton and Earl Breeze drew Flavio and Zack Macomber (D) Shawn Stylez and Gino Gambino d. Dave Biggs and Gibson Marshell (D) [b]Show Rating[/b]: D [b]Att[/b]: 65 [b]MWO Aces High[/b] The Heavy Smokers d. Trypio and Troy Johnson for the MWO Tag Team Titles (D) Grimm Reaper and JNL d. Leo Davis and Henry Howe (D) Xenshin d. Sheik Nasty for the MWO Ironman title (E) [b]Show Rating[/b]: D [b]Att[/b]: 62 [b]TEW Let The Games Begin![/b] Hardcore Mania d. Gary Catcher (D) Derek Blackley d. The Grand Wolf for the TEW CruiserKore title (E) Liam Watson and Intruder d. J Hall and Z Man (D) Kalapalator d. Bruce Thomas for the TEW Heavyweight Championship (D) [b]Show Rating[/b]: D [b]Att[/b]: 66 -=- Now a few OOC questions: 1, Do you want me to go to the editor after every month and give you the actual % popularity improvements for each of the three feds? It was still a two-way draw even if you did, but still... 2, Colours, yay or nay? I thought it was a good idea when I did it, but when I read it back...less enthusiastic. 3, Should I do away with the writeup altogether, and give you the results from the Recap section first, then any news? Or do my lame attempts at being humorous and interesting entertain you? ¬_¬ Since there's not a great deal to talk about with the show results, it seems silly to talk about it. 4, Anything else you'd like to see? I'm going to be posting improvements in worker stats every six months (need to give them time to actually improve...).

Through the weeks, I think giving a stats writeup of the Main Eventers of each fed, then Upper Midcarders and so on would be cool. Just so everyone can see what's what. And then some extra info, like who is the best wrestler all around from the forum, what fed has the best roster, what teams have formed, etc.

Holy bejesus, i've turned into.... some kind of charisma machine! Feed me to Benoit and then he'll have it all :) 1. Would be nice to see the improvement, but its up to you. How much can you be bothered writing? As long as there are some fairly regular updates on it, then I don't think anyone would complain. Much. 2. Colours, yay! In the unlikely event that I don't read about all the promotions, then it'd be good to skim to my colour to see when I lose the CruiserKore title :) 3. I like write-ups! Bad jokes are what make write ups great and you can never have enough bad jokes. Aim them all at my magical dice cursing powers if you must. Those stats really are sick! 4. It'll be nice to see where my non-entertainment stats ended up. After stinking up the match he was in, it would be nice to see if we shoulda expected more :) And of cours, bonus info on teams and who's top at what things. You know the kinda thing we want to see. Should be fun to see how this works out. Derek B

Woo! Heavy Smokers! First Tag Team Champions! We rule! Colours and write ups are good. I'd like to hear about injuries, friendships, just the general news if possible. Also, if you could, it would be good to post a list of who the game characters belong to, just so we know who's who. Otherwise, really great! Keep up the good work!

Wow... jobbing in a vacant title match... how rewarding <_< But anyway, I'm undecided on the whole format thing. Just try some things out and see which is better.

1. Every month probably isn't necessary, since I doubt we'll see much movement in a short span. 2. Colors are good. 3. Your "lame attempts at being humourous and interesting" do indeed entertain! 4. Maybe a profile of the new champions while they still have the belts would be good, but it might be a pain. Thanks a lot for doing this, D-Lyrium! I can't wait to see how "Japanese sensation" [B]Xenshin[/B] (you changed the spelling, which I wholeheartedly approve!) fares in defending the MWO Ironman title! :D

[b]January 2006[/b] (Not going to bother with 2005 awards, since there were only like...3) [u]News[/u] [COLOR=DarkRed]January was a busy month for all concerned, except perhaps TEW, who only signed main eventer Billy Russell, and two managers Charlene and Pettle. Adam Ryland did reveal in an online interview however, that he and Dewey Libertine have become great friends since the referee joined the company.[/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray]Arlie Rahn on the other hand, further displayed his distrust in the forum'ers abilities by signing an entirely new main event scene, consisting of Hell Monkey, Donnie J and The Insane Heat. The GDW roster has been buzzing at the news that they'll soon be working with Hell Monkey, even though they've all been shoved down the pecking order. Eliza Buckley, a heel Manager has also joined the roster. In other news, Earl Breeze and Dorian Sookochoff have been getting on very well backstage, and are said to be good friends.[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkGreen]The Maverick has been busy with contracts too, extending JuggaloNinjaLee's contract, and signing Honest Frank, Dallas McWade and NYCW's The Big Problem, as well as manager Jennifer Heat. As with GDW, none of the forum'ers retained any main event spots as they all went to the newcomers. Even champion Xenshin has been relegated to the Upper Midcard.[/COLOR] [u]Show Results[/u] Now that they're all considered a "Small" promotion and not a "Local" one, many more fans suddenly turned up to the three shows this month. [COLOR=DarkGreen]Well, two of them. MWO, for some idiotic reason, decided to run their second ever show - Anything Goes - in the Mid West at Hunter's Hall, where they have hardly any fans. As a result only 33 people showed up. Which was a shame, because the show was far better than last months. The first of six matches featured "Psycho" [b]Rob Rose[/b] destroying [b]Trypio[/b]. Rose is an awesome brawler, with an amazing look, and tonnes of star quality. His style is very one-dimensional at the moment, being pretty much 100% strikes and simple slams, but he's got time to improve yet, and looked great against the fairly average all-rounder. Trypio isn't the greatest wrestler in any department, but has enough skills in all of them, combined with average charisma and mic skills, to be an average midcard wrestler for one of the big three one day. [b]Sheik Nasty[/b] then defeated [b]Paul Merrian[/b] in another styles clash which was almost as bad as last month's. The Sheik is an averagely skilled brawler, with not a lot to write home about in the entertainment department, and a terrible look, but he should be able to put on watchable matches with most brawlers. Unfortunately, Merrian isn't much of a brawler; he's a Super Junior with average aerial ability, good mat skills and bags of charisma. A D rating is a bit fortunate for Sheik. In a triple threat, [b]Grimm Reaper[/b] defeated Leo Davis and [b]JNL[/b]. Grimm is a charismatic enigma. His entertainment skills are all top-notch; he has an awesome look, and a great future ahead of him. What he doesn't have is a hell of a lot in the way of actual wrestling ability, being fairly powerful, but with only average wrestling skills. Reaperstang is a very similar wrestler, with slightly more technical talent, and a touch less acting and microphone ability. In the inaugural MWO Extreme Title match, [b]Johnny Dream[/b] became a double title holder as he defeated [b]Midnight Nick[/b]. Dream is another wrestler with fantastic entertainment skills, and an awesome look, but only mediocre wrestling ability. The fact that he's a brawler might also hurt him, as many other wrestlers can do what he does, better. It undoubtedly helps him in a hardcore environment though. Midnight Nick is almost a carbon copy of Dream as far as skill goes. In the first match to contain no forum-members, and therefore automatic Match of the Night (¬_¬), Honest Frank defeated Dallas McWade. Finally, in the main event, [b]Xenshin[/b] defeated The Big Problem to retain his MWO Ironman title. Xenshin is a Japanese worker with awesome mat wrestling skills, and above average brawling skills. He lacks the charisma and mic skills to make it really big, but he's up at the higher end of the roster as far as talent is concerned. The Big Problem is a fat-ass hardcore brawler, and this match would've sucked if he wasn't very over in comparison to everyone else. 33 fans turned up to see this C- rated show, and they probably won't be going home disappointed. Whether Maverick will be back here next month is questionable though, his mind works in mysterious ways.[/COLOR] -=- [COLOR=DimGray] Back in the Ohio Jewish Centre, in front of 135 people, GDW held F****in' Up. In an opening match that won’t be getting match of the night any time soon, [b]Flavio[/b] – a decent, fairly entertaining brawler with a psychotic style – defeated [b]Mad Mike[/b] – who's average wrestling skills are backed up by a decent amount of charisma and a fantastic knowledge of wrestling basics. Mike could wrestle for hours, and is highly athletic, but as tough as a wet tissue. With an E rating, this wasn’t the best start to the show, and reminded Arlie why he named the show what he did. Next up, ultra-charismatic and powerful middleweight [b]Zack Macomber[/b] defeated the menacing former MMA star [b]Hardy Ulmet[/b]. Ulmet is a lock to be a huge star one day, but it would be fair to say that his professional wrestling career hasn’t got off to the greatest of starts. In the thus-far best ever match between two forumers, [b]Shawn Stylez[/b] defeated [b]Dave Biggs[/b]. Shawn “The Perfectionist” Stylez is a solid technical wrestler, with a great look, and average charisma. Dave Biggs on the other hand is a brawler, who seems to have taken a liking to the Japanese Strong Style wrestling, and is quite good at it. He’s also good at linking together his moves, but like Stylez has only average entertainment skills. These two were on opposite sides of a tag match last month, and Stylez’ team won that too… In another rematch from last month [b]Dorian Sookochoff[/b] retained his GDW Pure Wrestling Title against [b]Wedenator Prime[/b]. Sookochoff is a very-far-above-average Technical worker, who’s great on the mic, and extremely intense and menacing. He lacks brawling skill, which is probably why he’s the Pure Wrestling champion. On the other hand, Wedenator Prime is allegedly a Strong Style wrestler, although his Strong Style skills are awful. He’s very entertaining though, and is an average technical wrestler. In the GDW Heavyweight title match, The Insane Heat defeated [b]Dwight Mighton[/b]. Heat is a strong style wrestler who, unlike Wedenator, can actually wrestle strong style. Mighton on the other hand is an excellent technical wrestler who also has great brawling skills, and is far and away one of the best pure wrestlers on the GDW roster. The main event, and match of the night, only featured one forum’er, as the makeshift team of Fumihiro Ota and Donnie J beat Hell Monkey and [b]Gino Gambino[/b]. Gino is an entertainer, who despite being pretty entertaining, and having a great look, is only an average brawler. My God these descriptions are getting repetitive. Who’s bright idea was this? F***in’ Up was rated C-, and drew 135 fans. [/COLOR] -=- [COLOR=DarkRed]Despite drawing the largest crowd, TEW’s Disposable Heroes ended up being the worst show, due in large part to the lack of non-forum-based talent, with only Billy Russell not coming from the forum. While no matches were bad, none were especially amazing, and the best ones were in the midcard followed by a disappointing main event. First up, [b]Mick Neish[/b] defeated [b]Nutlaw[/b]. Neish is godly on the microphone, and generally entertaining all-round, but this was a wrestling match unfortunately, and he doesn’t tend to do so well in them. He officially describes his style as “entertainer”, but he’s more of a hardcore brawler with some aerial ability, and a flashy moveset. Nutlaw is a spotmonkey, who’s great at hardcore brawls, and backs it up with some flashy high flying moves. Nutlaw has a very risky style though, and isn’t very safe at all. Despite their similarities, this match wasn’t as good in reality as it could’ve been on paper. In the show’s second match, [b]Bruce Thomas[/b] who last week was jobbing in the Heavyweight title match, managed to scrape a victory over [b]Gary Catcher[/b], who last week was just jobbing. This was another match between two workers with similar abilities. Similar in that neither has any. In his defence, Bruce… no… no, they both do suck. With only average brawling ability, including his preffered Strong Style, Thomas is only a little better than Wedenator. Probably worse in fact, since he has little technical skill either. Gary Catcher… well… he has a great look. Think of a Canadian Heidenreich (in fact, his stats are so close to what I’d give to Heidenreich I’m actually a little scared). Now temporarily onto matches that were a little better than average. First up, [b]Intruder[/b] and [b]Liam Watson[/b] went to a double-countout. Luchadore Intruder is easily the best high flier the forum has to offer, and is probably one of the better luchadores in the world. If he wanted to work Mexico, he could probably become a star, as he also possesses good entertainment skills and a great look. But he doesn’t want to go to Mexico. Liam Watson on the other hand, is a very average cruiserweight, who probably won’t be making such a huge impact. The second of the two decent matches saw [b]Derek Blackley[/b] defeat new guy Billy Russell. ‘The Tapout Artist” Billy Russell is a former MMA comepetitor, who has excellent submission and MMA skills. Blackley on the other hand, is stupidly charismatic, has an awesome look, and a very good future ahead of him by the looks of it. The young Super Junior is decent with submissions, and has a fair knowledge of chain wrestling. He’s extremely flashy, too, and shows off a lot. He’s not very safe either. In the rather lackluster main event, [b]Kalapalator[/b] successfully defended his TEW Heavyweight Championship against [b]Hardcore Mania[/b]. Aswell as having a silly name, Kalapalator is also a rather silly choice for champion (no offence to Adam or Kala :p). He’s one of the least entertaining of the forumers (still above average, just everyone else seems to be better), and like most people only has average wrestling skills. He’s very menacing though. He’s also not very safe, and has little psychology. Hardcore Mania is pretty much the same wrestler talent-wise, although a bit safer. This ended TEW Disposable Heroes, a D rated show with 160 in attendance. Disappointing for Adam Ryland’s promotion, but they managed to garner the largest attendance with only one non-forum-based wrestler on the card, so it wasn’t all doom and gloom.[/COLOR] Next month's schedule: MWO Lost In Space - Monday, Week 1 GDW Destructive Appetite - Thursday, Week 3 TEW Break And Enter - Friday, Week 3 [ Recap ] [b]MWO Anything Goes[/b] "Psycho" Rob Rose d. Trypio (E) Sheik Nasty d. Paul Merrian (D) Grimm Reaper d. Leo Davis, JNL (E) Johnny Dream d. Midnight Nick for the MWO Extreme Title (E) Honest Frank d. Dallas McWade (C) Xenshin d. The Big Problem to retain the MWO Ironman Title (C-) [b]Show Rating[/b]: C- [b]Att[/b]: 33 [b]GDW F***in' Up[/b] Flavio d. Mad Mike (E) Zack Macomber d. Hardy Ulmet (D) Shawn Stylez d. Dave Biggs (C-) Dorian Sookochoff d. Wedenator Prime to retain the GDW Pure Wrestling Title (D) The Insane Heat d. Dwight Mighton for the GDW Heavyweight Title (C-) Fumihiro Ota and Donnie J. d. Hell Monkey and Gino Gambino (C) [b]Show Rating[/b]: C- [b]Att[/b]: 135 [b]TEW Disposable Heroes[/b] Mick Neish d. Nutlaw (D) Bruce Thomas d. Gary Catcher (D) Intruder drew Liam Watson (C-) Derek Blackley d. Billy Russel (C-) Kalapalator d. Hardcore Mania (D) [b]Show Rating[/b]: D [b]Att[/b]: 160 (OOC: I'd be happy to put the data up for download, but I don't currently have any way of doing so...) A little preview of February: - The first forum'er gets a pink slip - and it's not who you might think! - The forum'er is replaced by an "indy legend"! - Loads of tag teams formed! - All this and more (like shows for example) tomorrow! Same place, same general time-frame!

Fantastic, D-Lyrium. :D I laughed out loud a couple of times, so keep it up! I know it's probably pretty tough to keep those lines coming, but I for one am enjoying it immensely! I'm also stoked to see that [B]Xenshin[/B] turned out so well! I'll take talent over charisma anyday! ;) Edit: And I hope it isn't me getting the axe! :eek:

Great again! I also like the added touch of boldfacing the forum guys. For those from the forums that are unfortunate enough to get a pink slip, will you still give updates on them periodically (in case I end up one of them :rolleyes: )?

Archived