What's going on with your game

I know these have been run before. I know those have failed. But I still wanted to create this thread to offer people the chance to explain what's going on with their game.

In my 2002, Hurricane is a week away from winning the title from Triple H (he will win it in May's first Raw) and Hurricane is in B+ popularity in every region of the country (except Hawaii, where he is B-) and has B+ momentum. This happened in just one month in-game time :D

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right now, I finally installed the KNR mod and Randy "The Ram" just bought the name and logo of WCW from Vince McMahon to restart the company. At the moment, I am still building my roster and such but right now Chris Masters is the world champion until I can figure out what to do.

At th emoment in 1996 ECW, Brian Pillman and Stunning Steve Austin have just won the tag titles, Austin just won the US title also, and Pillman is about to win the World title. Austin will eventually lose his US title thanks to a botched interferance from Pillman, so Austin will drop his half of the tag titles in retaliation, and thus kick starting a Pillman vs Austin feud for the World title that'll hopefully carry my promotion.

Im playing Alienverse 97 with CNWF, im trying to re-create the 90s WWF kinda of title linage with Outkast (Nash) having just droped the title to Ace Steal (Shawn) with that leading to a feud with Dennis Williams (Brett) that will likely see the title flip flop bettwen the 2 untill Doomsday (Taker) takes the title from them both 2-3 reigns down the line and is beaten for the first time *Doomsday is undefeated atm 75-0 atm* by my newly signed Tom 'Angry' Gilmore who will usher in the new era of guys like Rich Money/Jack Bruce/Craig Prince/Steve Flash who i have recently signed.

Now the linage isnt an exact clone i know, but im doing what i can with the guys that are in CNWF that are blatantly based on early 90s WWF main eventers (to the point each of the above have matching finishers and similar bios to their counter parts).

Im having alot of fun, in this mod Tommy Cornell just got fired by SWF and HGC is still running in full swing, i have resisted the temptation to sign Tommy in hopes that HGC will and history will not be messed with too much, despite me having signed Rich Money & Jack Bruce (tbh i even took Troy Tornado & RDJ) ... all who i expect to not re-sign after the first 3-4 years in order to allow the "time line" to be restored some what.

Im a fan of building long title linages is all.

Black Sheep in the family....

Willing to prove she can make it on her own to her famous family, Victoria Stone has taken big risks and broken away from the NOTBPW and started up the CWWF. She took with her a prodigy she had been working with Sally Anne Christianson and together they have been quietly gathering an impressive lineup of female superstars, charismatic villains, and young prospects.

Coming off of a recent February PPV called Sexual Fantasy, dubbed "a critically acclaimed success", the CWWF is now touring all Canadian Providences and some Great Lakes area States with large shows. Jana Marie Bowen (JMB), Sherrie Guthrie, and Kit Hatoyama were the stars of the show.

Will Victoria survive long enough to get a TV contract or will she have to go crawling back to her Dad for more money? Or worse, surrender the brand to be bought out by the NOTBPW?

In My TNA Game i am currently running got pretty hooked on im just past Destination X 09

after returning to wrestling Trish Stratus was hired by me to be the main Knockout along with Kong, Trish just beat my previous Knockout Champion Christy Hemme at Destination X to become Champ and will be defending against Raisha Saeed probs at the next PPV may lead to Saeed removing the berka and returning to the Cheerleader Melissa gimmick.

In the X Division the past few months both members of the Machine Guns have been furiously trying to take the belt of the reigning champion Christoper Daniels who dropped the curry man gimmick. this has lead to a series of 1 on 1 matches triple threat matches and 4 way matches most recently at Destination X Daniels retained over Shelley, Sabin andf Nova. Now building to an Ultimate X at my next ppv featuring Shelley, Sabin, Daniels, Nova and Suicide may throw in the debut of Super Dragon as well in that match.

Tag Team titles nothing much to report beer money are beating all comers basically building to a 3 way vs LAX and 3D

The World Title is where i am most proud at the moment (next to the X division) Basically Joe started with the belt and was plagued by a series of masked attacks and interupting music and messages leading to a week before Final Resolution when the masked man revealed himself to the world live on impact and it was non other than........ The Instant Classic Christian Cage, at Final Resolution after a near hour long war Cage left as the new Champion and that same night in a blood fued for the ages Kurt Angle was beaten by Sting.

The next night on Impact the stage was set Kurt Angle and the new champ Christian Cage vs Samoa Joe and Sting which ended in a dq for team Joe when Monster V (the former Big Daddy V) made a destructive impact on Sting leaving him blooded.

The following week on Impact The Untouchables was born consisting of Cage, Angle and Monster V.

Thats my game at the moment

- Rocky Golden has turned heel and joined The Syndicate. He and Tommy Cornell have became quite close and Cornell see's Golden as the future. Leading upto Malice In Wonderland, Golden gets locked into a feud with Eddie Peak with Tommy Cornell feuding with Rick Law. Peak wanted a part of Golden but wanting to protect his new protege Cornell booked a match between Peak and Law. If Peak won, he could have Golden at Malice In Wonderland if Law won he would get a World Title shot at Malice In Wonderland. Neither man won after The Syndicate attacked but both matches will still go ahead at Malice In Wonderland (Not saying how as this will end up being a diary)

- Sam Keith and Wolf Hawkins are feuding with Ricky Dale Johnson and Gengis Rahn. Hawkins has defended his title against both men with the help of Sam Keith. Gengis and RDJ team up to take on Keith and Hawkins and gain a measure of revenge by beating them. Seeing the Gengis/RDJ alliance as a threat, Keith and Hawkins have Cornell book a match at Malice In Wonderland; Gengis vs RDJ with loser leaving TCW. Gengis and RDJ also convince Joey Minnesota he deserves a title shot at Malice In Wonderland. Cornell says that if Minnesota can defeat Sam Ketih then he can have his title shot. Keith beats Minnesota but Minnesota still ends up getting a title shot (Again, can't spoil this as it's going to be part of my diary)

- The Machines are locked in your standard tag-team feud with The New Wave. Charlie Thatcher is desperate to join The Syndicate and starts interupting The Machines' matches to help and try to impress Tommy Cornell and co but so far his distractions have caused more problems than enough.

- Edd Stone is feuding with Chance Fortune. Fortune faced Bach in a match for the All Action Title but lost. This prompted Edd Stone to come out to the ring and mock Fortune. The following week, it was Stone who was on the receiving end of a loss to Bach and Fortune came out to mock Stone. This led to a three-way match being setup for the following week. During said match, Teddy Powell debuted and attacked former partner Sammy Bach. The week before Malice In Wonderland, Powell is booked to take on Fortune. Edd Stone gets involved and he and Powell beatwdown Fortune until Bach comes to the ring to extract revenge on Powell. This leads to a four-way Ladder Match at Malice In Wonderland; Bach vs Powell vs Stone vs Fortune.

- Tyson Baine and American Buffalo are both on undefeated streaks going into Malice In Wonderland. Both men are claiming that they're unstoppable and that they're the most dangerous in TCW. Natrually, they're to have a match at Malice In Wonderland to settle this.

2002 mod, same save.

The Hurricane is now the WWF Undisputed champion with A momentum, B+ popularity in every corner of America (if we don't count Hawaii) and B in Canada. He has entered to a feud with RVD and Eddie, when Eddie decided that he wants the Undisputed championship, and nothing will stand in his way. RVD & Eddie feuded before Hurricane joined.. I am waiting until a few of the feuds are done, so I can either put Jericho to feud with Hurricane, or have a long feud with Lesnar, who is going to win the title in the future.

I don't know if other people have been using the 24/7 -rule with the hardcore title, but I have. Raven started as the champion, made 4 defences, when Randy Orton pinned him, but Raven was able to get it back. Then Orton again pinned him, and after 4 defences, Raven is the champion again :p

I just got the game after not having played since the very first TEW and I'm still waffling around and trying to figure out what sort of game I wanted to commit to. I started off with SWF and did a three-contenders storyline to give Vengeance the Title (I'm a sucker for wrestlers in masks). Then I started a new game with MAW to try things out with a newer fed. Nothing to write home about here. I gave the Invitational title to Antonio because the owner wanted me to give him some momentum and I was curious what happened when you gave a Title like that to an Upper Midcarder. It obviously didn't go over well.

Mainly I'm still getting the hang of the game and how it works and figuring out what I want to do. Eventually, making my own federation that is exclusively masked wrestlers is the way I'd like to go. :)

Well I started my game just before Wrestlemania,and I'm now heading into the Great American Bash.

Christian returned the Smackdown following WM and cost Triple H in his rematch for the WWE Championship against Edge, leading to Edge vs Christian vs HHH at Backlash where Christian became WWE Champion. Since then, he is now feuding with The Undertaker whom he retained his title over at Night of Champions thanks to Tyson Tomko.

Randy Orton is the World Champion, defeating the likes of John Cena and the newly pushed Evan Bourne and the man who returned for one night only, Randy Savage.He is now involved in a feud with Big Show and Orton vs Mr. MITB Ted DiBiase is being built up for next Wrestlemania.

Jack Swagger remains atop the ECW Mountain, but is set to lose the ECW Championship to Raven who returned at Extreme Rules with a DDT to Swagger.

I've started with TNA on the demo, but seeing as I am just learning about the game and missing a lot of the in-depth stuff I'll probably start over again soon and when I get the full game.

For now though...

My first Impact I held up the X Division, Knockouts and TNA World Title - Reason being because I wanted a huge first Impact to kick off my booking reign and because I wanted the belt off Sting (who uses his creative control to make sure he doesn't put anyone over, which I discovered on my first go at TNA before starting again!) and I took the title off Shelley as the Motor City Machineguns were constantly touring Japan on all my Impact dates. Also I planned to restart the Knockouts division as I want to push more of the other girls.

So with that there was a 10 woman battle royal for the Knockouts title, Raisha Saeed turned on Kong and became the face Cheerleader Melissa and new champion. I intend to push Melissa as the face of the division for a long time!

Suicide won a 5 way ladder match for the X Division title, again I want to push Daniels as the Suicide character so he was a lock for the win in an exciting match.

Kurt Angle won the World Title in a 4 way main event with Sting, Samoa Joe and Abyss. I had Sting take a beating in the segment before the match by a mystery opponent....which will turn out to be Angle after all so I can turn Sting face again for his final months.

I also signed Colt Cabana, Doug Williams, Paul London, Serena Deeb, Rain, Petey Williams, Sonjay Dutt and Matt Bentley because I wanted to bring back people I think TNA should have kept in the first place and Cabana, London, Deeb and Rain I think can do big things.

On the outs, Russo was fired immediately (love it) Cute Kip was also fired on TV by Mick Foley which I very much enjoyed and I trimmed the fat by getting rid of Don West, David Penzer, Rhaka Khan and a couple of others who I felt served no real purpose. West has been replaced on colour commentary by the injured Kevin Nash, and sometimes Jim Cornette.

I've done a few other bits too but to be honest I think I signed too many people too soon and I've missed a lot of things I'd like to look at in depth, so I'm now waiting a couple of days until I can buy the full game and make a proper fresh start. Then I'll probably type up a better description!

I like the idea of this thread. I am currently at the end of May 2009 in my TNA game.

I'm currently holding the majority of PPVs and Impact tapings in the Great Lakes area.

Jacqueline Moore has joined Knockout Champion Awesome Kong's Kongtourage and her and Sojourner Bolt are feuding with Christy Hemme and O.D.B.

My World Champion Sting unfortunately is about to leave the promotion, so at Slammiversary Cute Kip, Stevie Richards and referee Mark Johnson will have a Triple Threat match for the vacant title. Alex Shelley is still X Division Champion.

One half of my Tag Team Champions Team 3D, Brother Ray, is injured for five months so Kaz is teaming with Brother Devon for the time being. Legends Champion Booker T has turned face and will defend the title against Sheik Abdul Bashir at Slammiversary.

I just bought the game and started out with a 1991 mod. I'm playing as AJPW and I have booked two shows. Unfortuately they were not that good in regards to matchratings which surprised me since I had booked some pretty solid matchups (imo at least :D).

More specifically I'm going to build up Misawa to be a contender to the Triple Crown and he will challenge Jumbo for the title at the end of the tour. Baba wants me to boost Misawas momentum and popularity, so he will carry the company during the rest of the year.

In my TNA game, i am currently half way through 2010 and my top 4 superstars are Chris Jericho, AJ Styles, Harry Smith and Teddy Hart. Hart & Smith have been tearing the house down recently in a feud over the TNA and United Nations Title, the last match was settled in a hell in the cell type match where Teddy Hart finally won the big one.

In my X-Division, i just put the title on Kid Romeo who i have finally started getting over, he is in a feud with Jay Lethal who recently turned heel.

My tag team division is huge but my main feud is currently The Rock & Samoa Joe, the tag team champions against Christian Cage & Adam Copeland. As you can tell i have managed to overthrough WWE.

Johnny the Bull recently started his 5th reign as my hardcore champion, now feuding with Steve Corino.

There is no longer womens wrestling on the show, woooo!

I just bought the game and started out with a 1991 mod. I'm playing as AJPW and I have booked two shows. Unfortuately they were not that good in regards to matchratings which surprised me since I had booked some pretty solid matchups (imo at least :D).

More specifically I'm going to build up Misawa to be a contender to the Triple Crown and he will challenge Jumbo for the title at the end of the tour. Baba wants me to boost Misawas momentum and popularity, so he will carry the company during the rest of the year.

My matches are getting better ratings now. I'm yet to get an A rating though, but I'm at least getting B's on each show. My TV deal got dropped unfortunately :( *EDIT* Woohooo just negotiated a new TV deal with a smaller network :)

My locker room has some potential troublemakers though. Terry Gordy has been identified as a hard AND soft drug user. After his second incident with drugs I selected to fire him. He promised to clean up his act, so we'll see how that goes :D I will give him a second chance now since he's involved in a storyline and my current tag champ with Steve Williams. They will probably end up losing the belts at the end of the month though.

I'm in the second month in the game. At the end of the tour, Misawa will probably win the belt from Jumbo.

Well in my first RIPW game, Professor Nero is running a stable called "The Professionals". Not really original, but still. At the moment it includes Atlas, Bradford Peverell and John Greed. They are feuding with a rival stable of Nevada Nuclear's, which includes Nevada, Brendan Idol, Raphael and Justin Sensitive, called just generic The Heroes. Professionals have yet to capture the RIPW Championship from Nevada Nuclear, who is going to keep it for sometime, I have not yet decided who should win it after him. Tag champions are still Greed & Atlas.

The Big Problem recently debuted (in the last show) by attacking Nevada Nuclear. He is going to attack people, and then get somewhat a push, because of his great menance level. Dermot O'Logical will also be making waves, right when he has some wins under his belt. :cool:

Would it be wrong for me to admit I've had a few backstage flirting and teasing "closer relationships" segments with The Beautiful People in TNA? Lol. I should be ashamed!

That's not too bad. I'm using them in a more competitive environment though, Angelina Love is wrestling Traci Brooks at Slammiversary.

Archived