What's going on with your game

Would it be wrong for me to admit I've had a few backstage flirting and teasing "closer relationships" segments with The Beautiful People in TNA? Lol. I should be ashamed!

Don't be ashamed, I've been doing the same with Alicia Strong and J-Ro whilst playing as USPW. So far the storyline has stretched over the past 5 months and I'm looking at it culminating a further 6 months down the line with Alicia getting a main event push (I'm toying with the idea of making it intergender wrestling but only for a select few females who "prove themselves").

Its actually developed into a pretty central storyline although much of it has been done through leaving it open without explictly stating that they had a relationship (well until the last tv show but it was needed for storyline purposes ;)). Getting Sam Strong involved as the close minded father figure determined to put a stop to her daughter's antics has put an added dynamic to it. I brought in Mario Heroic as J-Ro's half brother and have had his tag team with Champagne Lover also become a target for Strong's annoyance which has helped to get both of those two over as well.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only actual storyline that I'm using at the moment involves Knockouts Champion Awesome Kong and The Governor, who is a face. They had a match together, which Kong won.

The match rating was a D, and the next week on Impact they had another non-title match, which drew a D- rating. At the PPV in March, Destination X, Kong retained her title in a four-way with The Governor, Angelina Love and Velvet Sky.

I can't really say too much because i don't want to spoil the diary, but, as i've progressed further than i've wrote i'm now into November and have had to stall as i'm at my ECW Interactive PPV.

I've had a few surprises come with title changes, but i'm very focused now on sorting out long term fueds.

I've got Colt Cabana having brought in a "pet" moose (back in September) to the show to help push him more as a comeey wrestler before an inevitable heel change to freshen him up, he's currently fueding with Mike Mondo, but will no doubt move onto a fued with Kofi Kingston which will take us into 2010, i wish we didn't have the whole 3 match in 6 months thing because these two could easily pull off a great best of 7 series style storyline.

The main event see's Christian, Sean Morley, Big Show, Brock Lesnar, Davide Simeone, The GraveDigger and Kane as being the focal points, the problem i'm getting thoguh is keeping one of them at the top to stay as a viable option for another title shot, with having i think now 8 main eventers, and then a few upper mids that can easily make the jump, i'm struggling to work out what direction they should go in.

The tag belts seem to have vanished really, i've still got them on Daniel Ashcroft and Wesley Jacobs (Austin Aries and Davey Richards) but i'm struggling for teams for them to facw without the 3 match warning coming up.

Vixen's title is the same as the tag straps, although with a bit of luck i've managed to bring in Roucka, Mickie James and Gail Kim to help flesh out the division somewhat after deciding to release half my vixens because i was going to get rid of the division.

The TV title is on Marco Petrucci, young italian with a hell of alot of potential, upper midcarder and has seen off alot of challengers, D'Lo Brown is still up there battling for the strap, don't know whether to drop the belt on him again so i can push Petrucci into the main event.

European title has significantly dropped prestige, too many chop change champions and poor matches have really killed the belt :(

Having Brock Lesnar fued with Tommy Dreamer at the moment, he'll move onto Abyss who's gone from Enhancement Talent to Main Eventer in like 2 months, don't know whether to have Brock end Abyss undefeated streak or not. Brock will probably move onto Sean Morley again whilst i'll push Abyss onto Kane.

All i can reember at the moment lol

I'm now in week 2 of June, 2009. The next PPV I have is TNA Slammiversary, next Sunday.

After Sting left the company the TNA World title had to be vacated with Cute Kip winning the belt.

Abyss is working as a midcard face, using a Psycho gimmick, but isn't really gettting anywhere. Alex Shelley is using an Adventurer gimmick, as he continues to be the X Division Champion.

Booker T is one of my Main Eventers as Legends Champion, and is now a face but still using the gimmick of an arrogant heel. Brother Ray is also a main eventer but is injured for five months.

Team 3D remain Tag Team Champions but will not be able to defend them until the end of the year due to Brother Ray's injury.

The Knockouts Championship is still held by Awesome Kong who will defend it against Roxxi at Slammiversary in a Ladder match.

Cute Kip continues to reign as World Champion and will defend the title in the main event of Slammiversary against both Stevie Richards and Mark Johnson.

The X Division title will be defended by Alex Shelley at Slammiversary against Adromenas.

I'm mainly putting Abyss in pre-show matches to get other talents over. For example this week on Impact he will lose a pre-show match to Kevin Nash, who is a main eventer.

In general I'm really enjoying this game and hope to find a better World Champion soon.

I don't blame you, Cute Kip indeed lol. I usually fire him or job him out!

I couldn't help it with Love & Sky lol, I just thought I'd add in a bit of titillation for the public!

I'm finding it hard to get the Knockouts to have any matches at all that the fans don't get tired of though (before I started any angles like that before anyone mentions!) does anyone have any tips on why and how to get that division over better?

I'm now in week 2 of June, 2009. The next PPV I have is TNA Slammiversary, next Sunday.

After Sting left the company the TNA World title had to be vacated with Cute Kip winning the belt.

Abyss is working as a midcard face, using a Psycho gimmick, but isn't really gettting anywhere. Alex Shelley is using an Adventurer gimmick, as he continues to be the X Division Champion.

Booker T is one of my Main Eventers as Legends Champion, and is now a face but still using the gimmick of an arrogant heel. Brother Ray is also a main eventer but is injured for five months.

Team 3D remain Tag Team Champions but will not be able to defend them until the end of the year due to Brother Ray's injury.

The Knockouts Championship is still held by Awesome Kong who will defend it against Roxxi at Slammiversary in a Ladder match.

Cute Kip continues to reign as World Champion and will defend the title in the main event of Slammiversary against both Stevie Richards and Mark Johnson.

The X Division title will be defended by Alex Shelley at Slammiversary against Adromenas.

I'm mainly putting Abyss in pre-show matches to get other talents over. For example this week on Impact he will lose a pre-show match to Kevin Nash, who is a main eventer.

In general I'm really enjoying this game and hope to find a better World Champion soon.

Actually after reading through again, I'm now convinced that Vince Russo plays TEW 2008!

It had to happen at one point... I present you the new SWF World Heavyweight Champion... Big Smack Scott !

I'm in September 2010, playing with ROF, so I can tell you I had no interaction with the North American workers. SWF fell to Cult in June 08, climb back to Global in December 08, only to fall back to Cult in March 09. They have some massive popularity outside the US, but they can't get the job done in their home country. Even worse, the last time they fell, all their big names contract were coming to an end meaning they got either stolen by TCW (an international foce since the summer 08) or by NOTBPW (an international force with 100% prestige since early 09). These days, the SWF main event scene consists of Big Smack Scott, Chris Caufield, Lobstar Warrior, Joe Sexy, Eric Eisen and Kurt Laramee.

The Hammer is in trouble too. They fell pretty quickly to Cult, while WLW rose to National. Only once the Hammer made it back to National, only to get severely beaten in national battle back to Cult. There's more or less a glass ceiling over their head now.

As for my little ROF, I hit Regional only recently as I was playing conservative. UK's economy was in a terrible slump for most of 2008-09 (tee hee) and it's only getting better now. Not to mention that I "move" the company operations to the Southern region right from the begining. I'm making just enough money to run a second monthly show to slowly build a second region. I'm a few percentage points of being the most prestigious UK or European company as I had a stepback when Buff Martinez was caught with steroids (I so fired his ass on the spot!). Regional battles have started to pop a few months ago in Ireland and North which I find kinda odd since the only popularity I have there is from spillovers (5%). Anyway, unless I screws up my booking, I usually win, thanks a strong crew of main events (Samurai, O'Curle, Henderson, Robinson & Morgan).

I'm not sure whether to keep the World title on Cute Kip or not. It's prestige is currently B-.

I am referring to my TNA game where I am now in the second week of June, in 2009. I am the third highest promotion in the United States behind WWE and ROH. My prestige is currently at C-, and I am a Cult promotion. Outside of the United States I am at an average of D- popularity in Canada and E in the UK.

The WWE are a Global promotion with a prestige of A*. Their popularity in the Tri-State area is at A.

I am holding all of my shows in the Great Lakes region at the moment, to try and raise my popularity there. Unfortunately the economy is at F+ in the United States and is falling, the wrestling industry is at F and is also falling. Eric Young was recently caught with steroids and has been suspended, as is Jeff Jarrett, although Jarrett will be back in six days. Booker T is one of my top main eventers.

Those are my sentiments exactly. I'm in May 2009 with TNA and am at Cult wheras WWE are Global.

you must be booking wrong. TNA in my game made it global in less than a year from national. I've been playing as E' and have struggled to keep my popularity up in the US (actually fell to B) but raised it up massively everywhere else. At the expense of several "over the hill" workers, I was able to establish several names. Paul Burchill springs to mind. He's my current world champion with CM Punk being practically A or better overness. Larry Sweeney is also one of my main eventers with B or B- overness everywhere outside of Australia.

Chris Daniels, Davey Richards, Elijah Burke, Kofi Kingston, Lance Cade, Monty Brown, The Miz and a few others make up my upper card lineup. I imported Trish and signed her immediately. I've got Beth Phoenix up to B- overness in the US. After almost a year of dominating the national battle in Mexico, I finally lost and came in 2nd (I still don't know why I haven't been competing with TNA ANYWHERE).

Most of the people in the top 100 were from NJPW. I had several names in the top 100 but NJPW dominated the top 15 outside of Jeff Hardy who placed at the 15th spot. I ended up taking over AJPW as a developmental company and because I let some names go, TNA ended up picking up MVP, Jeff Hardy, Brian Kendrick, John Morrison, Kenny Dykstra, Mr. Kennedy and R-Truth (who I knew would end up back in TNA) and they also nabbed Michelle McCool.

SHIMMER is up to regional but I've taken various names from them. RoH is up to cult. TNA is constantly taking talent from them. Nothing else has really changed. LOADS of people have retired or left the business because of age. Sting has been the only name so far to make the Hall of Immortals.

I wouldn't say I'm necessarily "booking wrong". You mentioned that you're playing as the WWE and struggling, wheras TNA are at global. I am the other way round. It is always more difficult playing as a player as the AI are not subject to alot of the restrictions as we are.

Congratulations for getting Christopher Daniels. He is still working under the Suicide mask for me, working as a midcard face and using a mysterious gimmick.

In the 2008 Power 100 Kurt Angle came first, which I consider a success for me. Booker T was also twelfth, and Christopher Daniels, working as Suicide, was 22nd.

SHIMMER are only at Regional in my game, with D- Prestige. ROH are above me at Cult with C+ Prestige.

Well I bought the full game this morning, and using the KYR 2009 mod update I'm playing as TNA owner & booker from March 2009.

First off I cut Vince Russo, Willie Urbina, Dixie Carter, Jeremy Borash, Satanico weirdo, Rhaka Khan, Don West, Jaqueline, Madison Rayne (hugely negative on the locker room apparently) BG James (wanted him off the payroll and used his soft drugs problem to fire him), Jeff Jarrett (same as James as he was on huge money and I wanted rid. Was a hard drug user so I fired him) and just recently David Penzer and Cute Kip (thanks for having that heated incident with fans Kip so I could fire your ass for free!)

Jim Cornette is colour commentator with Mike Tenay. Kevin Nash joins them sometimes while he's recovering from his staph infection.

Signings have been Paul London, Colt Cabana, Matt Bentley, Sonjay Dutt, Petey Williams, Darren Burridge, Elijah Burke, Ken Doane, Nigel McGuiness, Serena Deeb, MsChif, Bobby Lashley, Josh Raymond and Reid Flair. Hade Vansen is in negotiations. Burridge is on PPA until I assess his talent and if he can get over. Deeb and MsChif are PPA as they work for Shimmer who I have a relationship with and the rest are all on written contracts.

Sting has been ousted from the Main Event Mafia, Kurt Angle won the TNA Title in a 4 way match against Sting, Joe and Styles in the first Impact show. Angle and the MeM cut a promo on Sting at the start and Angle attacked him later in the show to weaken him for the title match.

Raisha Saeed turned on Awesome Kong and on the next show unmasked to become Cheerleader Melissa and turn face. Long term plans are that Melissa will beat Kong for the Knockouts title and hold the belt a long time as the face of the division. MsChif will enter a feud with Melissa later on to rival their previous great feuds in Shimmer for real. Serena Deeb, Nikki Roxx and The Beautiful People will play big parts aswell.

Speaking of The Beautiful People, both Sky and Love have been shown flirting with So Cal Val in backstage angles. Val will lobby to become their manager and will join them. Part of this will envolve 3 way Bi action, just to amuse myself and be a perv along with playing to Val's slutty character.

The Motor City Machineguns are feuding with Team 3D to build their momentum. Alex Shelley is still X Division champ but I'm building to Suicide probably taking the belt at Destination X so the guns can concentrate on a future tag title win. In the meantime Beer Money remain champs and are facing Lethal Consequences and LAX most weeks.

I'm building Matt Morgan as a monster heel and Brutus Magnus aswell, may even team them up later. Petey Williams return win was also tagging with Eric Young as faces. I may pair them up permanently as a face Team Canada 2.

The Legends Title is now the TV Title. I changed the name but kept the belt and will start having it defended more on TV plus be used as a midcard title for people not in the main event. I hated the Legends theme as it seriously cuts down the amount of believable people you can put the belt on, you can barely see the word "legends" on the belt picture and I love the design, so it can just be the TV Title now. Booker T still holds it, but he'll drop it soon as the MeM fall apart gradually.

As that happens, Angle will become his old arrogant heel on his own. Booker will wind down and put younger people over before I let his contract expire. Steiner will do the same, and Sting will go out when his contract expires so I can bring in a new direction focusing on Styles, Joe, Angle, Lashley, Daniels (will unmask Suicide at some point) and add London, McGuinness, Morgan and Abyss into the main event slots. Nash will also be fired if he slips up anywhere so I can get rid of his ridiculous salary without paying him off!

Fitting with the whole new faces and old timers leaving thing, I aim to introduce Elijah Burke, Ken Doane, Reid Flair and Hade Vansen as the ****y young heel stable of new stars who want rid of the old stars. They'll feud with Rhino, Team 3D and Stevie Richards over time until they win and the older guys will again be phased out when their contracts run up. Daniels may even get involved and face Hade Vansen somewhere too as I want Vansen to come in with a Dark Angel gimmick. None of the heel stable have debuted yet as I've had a masked attacker beat down Rhino to start the storyline. That will turn out to be 1 of them, another will happen at Destination X (which is in about 4 days now) and then they'll all show up as a stable on the Impact after I figure.

Shane Sewell will be cut later, Shark Boy and Kiyoshi are maybes too although I do need some jobbers around and they may be best for that role.

Kaz will be pushed again when he returns from injury and may be the next TV Title winner.

Mike Tenay will be replaced further down the line. Dave Prazak is one potential replacement.

That's where I am with mine! I need to sit and do some more long term planning.

Any good?!

Well I bought the full game this morning, and using the KYR 2009 mod update I'm playing as TNA owner & booker from March 2009.

First off I cut Vince Russo, Willie Urbina, Dixie Carter, Jeremy Borash, Satanico weirdo, Rhaka Khan, Don West, Jaqueline, Madison Rayne (hugely negative on the locker room apparently) BG James (wanted him off the payroll and used his soft drugs problem to fire him), Jeff Jarrett (same as James as he was on huge money and I wanted rid. Was a hard drug user so I fired him) and just recently David Penzer and Cute Kip (thanks for having that heated incident with fans Kip so I could fire your ass for free!)

Jim Cornette is colour commentator with Mike Tenay. Kevin Nash joins them sometimes while he's recovering from his staph infection.

Signings have been Paul London, Colt Cabana, Matt Bentley, Sonjay Dutt, Petey Williams, Darren Burridge, Elijah Burke, Ken Doane, Nigel McGuiness, Serena Deeb, MsChif, Bobby Lashley, Josh Raymond and Reid Flair. Hade Vansen is in negotiations. Burridge is on PPA until I assess his talent and if he can get over. Deeb and MsChif are PPA as they work for Shimmer who I have a relationship with and the rest are all on written contracts.

Sting has been ousted from the Main Event Mafia, Kurt Angle won the TNA Title in a 4 way match against Sting, Joe and Styles in the first Impact show. Angle and the MeM cut a promo on Sting at the start and Angle attacked him later in the show to weaken him for the title match.

Raisha Saeed turned on Awesome Kong and on the next show unmasked to become Cheerleader Melissa and turn face. Long term plans are that Melissa will beat Kong for the Knockouts title and hold the belt a long time as the face of the division. MsChif will enter a feud with Melissa later on to rival their previous great feuds in Shimmer for real. Serena Deeb, Nikki Roxx and The Beautiful People will play big parts aswell.

Speaking of The Beautiful People, both Sky and Love have been shown flirting with So Cal Val in backstage angles. Val will lobby to become their manager and will join them. Part of this will envolve 3 way Bi action, just to amuse myself and be a perv along with playing to Val's slutty character.

The Motor City Machineguns are feuding with Team 3D to build their momentum. Alex Shelley is still X Division champ but I'm building to Suicide probably taking the belt at Destination X so the guns can concentrate on a future tag title win. In the meantime Beer Money remain champs and are facing Lethal Consequences and LAX most weeks.

I'm building Matt Morgan as a monster heel and Brutus Magnus aswell, may even team them up later. Petey Williams return win was also tagging with Eric Young as faces. I may pair them up permanently as a face Team Canada 2.

The Legends Title is now the TV Title. I changed the name but kept the belt and will start having it defended more on TV plus be used as a midcard title for people not in the main event. I hated the Legends theme as it seriously cuts down the amount of believable people you can put the belt on, you can barely see the word "legends" on the belt picture and I love the design, so it can just be the TV Title now. Booker T still holds it, but he'll drop it soon as the MeM fall apart gradually.

As that happens, Angle will become his old arrogant heel on his own. Booker will wind down and put younger people over before I let his contract expire. Steiner will do the same, and Sting will go out when his contract expires so I can bring in a new direction focusing on Styles, Joe, Angle, Lashley, Daniels (will unmask Suicide at some point) and add London, McGuinness, Morgan and Abyss into the main event slots. Nash will also be fired if he slips up anywhere so I can get rid of his ridiculous salary without paying him off!

Fitting with the whole new faces and old timers leaving thing, I aim to introduce Elijah Burke, Ken Doane, Reid Flair and Hade Vansen as the ****y young heel stable of new stars who want rid of the old stars. They'll feud with Rhino, Team 3D and Stevie Richards over time until they win and the older guys will again be phased out when their contracts run up. Daniels may even get involved and face Hade Vansen somewhere too as I want Vansen to come in with a Dark Angel gimmick. None of the heel stable have debuted yet as I've had a masked attacker beat down Rhino to start the storyline. That will turn out to be 1 of them, another will happen at Destination X (which is in about 4 days now) and then they'll all show up as a stable on the Impact after I figure.

Shane Sewell will be cut later, Shark Boy and Kiyoshi are maybes too although I do need some jobbers around and they may be best for that role.

Kaz will be pushed again when he returns from injury and may be the next TV Title winner.

Mike Tenay will be replaced further down the line. Dave Prazak is one potential replacement.

That's where I am with mine! I need to sit and do some more long term planning.

Any good?!

So you've taken over TNA and pretty much made it...not TNA at all.

I understand getting rid of the old guys, but you've introduced a ton of new talent when there are plenty that you can still establish, Roode, Storm, Styles, Eric Young, Kaz, Chris Daniels, Matt Morgan, Abyss, LAX, Consequences Creed, Jay Lethal and so on. Plus the already established Kurt Angle, Booker T (SUCKA), Nash, and Sting.

I do understand the lack of Don West though. Useless.

I understand getting rid of the old guys, but you've introduced a ton of new talent when there are plenty that you can still establish, Roode, Storm, Styles, Eric Young, Kaz, Chris Daniels, Matt Morgan, Abyss, LAX, Consequences Creed, Jay Lethal and so on. Plus the already established Kurt Angle, Booker T (SUCKA), Nash, and Sting.

Sting retired half way through the year in my save. And if he's doing roughly the same for others, what's the point in building anything around him? Job him to the stars to build your current people and MAYBE keep him around as an agent. TNA has the same problem WWE has... A bunch over over the hill guys with no one who is the legitimate future in that they can immediately fill the void because they're already very popular. And by future, I'm not talking about people who will be 40 by the time they get over. If he's not anything above national, he can afford to take his time and develop his stars of the future with no real penalty.

You won't get the benefit of working a storyline with Sting for months on end to have him retire after he jobs to the guy you want to make vs if you sacrificed his popularity before he decides to retire and use it to make all the guys you can before he does.

And lol at Abyss... The CPU playing as TNA doesn't even keep him.

Sting retired half way through the year in my save. And if he's doing roughly the same for others, what's the point in building anything around him? Job him to the stars to build your current people and MAYBE keep him around as an agent. TNA has the same problem WWE has... A bunch over over the hill guys with no one who is the legitimate future in that they can immediately fill the void because they're already very popular. And by future, I'm not talking about people who will be 40 by the time they get over. If he's not anything above national, he can afford to take his time and develop his stars of the future with no real penalty.

You won't get the benefit of working a storyline with Sting for months on end to have him retire after he jobs to the guy you want to make vs if you sacrificed his popularity before he decides to retire and use it to make all the guys you can before he does.

And lol at Abyss... The CPU playing as TNA doesn't even keep him.

What's so funny about Abyss? He can keep momentum on his menace alone. Not to mention makes a great jobber to the stars or transitional champion. I could believeably see Abyss defeating any of TNA's "Top" guys. I'd give him a manager sure, and keep him away from a mic, but other than that he is useful.

And you can't judge the cpu's playing with TNA. Everytime I sim with them BG James gets at least 2 World Title reigns and Bubba Ray Dudley becomes X Division Champ. BG was barely average at his peak and Bubba isn't much more than a good promo anymore.

Even if Sting retires you can still put him in the occasional match, use him as a mouthpeice for someone(Abyss), I'm sure he's an excellent Road Agent. The possibilities are endless, and unless your absolutely strapped for cash there's no need to let a talent like that go.

This is a little ironic, considering I am extremely critical of TNA and critical of Sting as well.

Guest codey

6 years in, and my backyard fed is finally on the cusp of hitting regional...

Right now, I just rehired Ryan Powell, and he took the title off of Lee Rivera (who's fallen down the card as I've hired more over guys. It's sad since he's a top performer for me). Powell originally had a reign of terror with the title, until Rivera finally swooped in won it from him in a ladder match. Powell's contract then ran out as he had a title clause in it, which I didn't want to cheat to get, since I want a tough game. Anyway, Rivera then had a nice run where he defended only in ladder matches, and produced some great matches. However, owner Jake Sawyer brought Powell back in and he took the title off of Rivera.

I have Levi (Lenny) Brown about to go over Kirk Jameson in the fatal overconfidence storyline to win my midcard title as well. Jameson's been running rampant, beating on guys like Riley McManus and Sammy the Shark for months now.

Kashmir Singh is feuding with Scythe, who started as muscle for Jake Sawyer, but that only extends to menace angles now. Scythe is now his own man, but he still shows loyalty to his "master".

Marc Mercier (Masked Patriot) is running a crazy gimmick right now, and feuding with Hollywood Bret Star. If we weren't so overloaded on heels when I hired him, Mercier would not be face right now, as I feel like I can make him a great heel, and his pic screams heel to me. He'll turn soon.

The Express (Jack Avalon aka Jack Avatar and Babyface McQuenn aka Quentin Queen) are feuding with Natural Storm and Rich and Famous over the tag titles. Since DC Rayne won't resign with me, Natural Storm's losing in the enxt show, and I plan on pushing Eddie Howard.

Velocidad has my low level title, and he hasn't improved as much as I'd hoped. I tihnk I'll give it to The New York Doll.

Oh, and El Medico has not been used since I was backyard, and only for 5 shows. He's friends with Sawyer, and I can't get rid of him.

I'm still in the second week of June with my TNA game, so am around four months into the game.

I have recently re-signed Homicide to a contract extension, and am still trying to resign Sting as I currently lack a credible World Champion. The Legends title is still with Booker T, at C Prestige, and he has defended the belt four times. The Knockout title is still with Awesome Kong, at D- Prestige, and has been defended four times aswell.

On next week's Impact L.A.X. will take on Matt Morgan and X Division Champion Alex Shelley.

The storyline between Awesome Kong and The Governor is still on-going, however is at F+ heat.

Abyss is still a midcard face using a Psycho gimmick, and is still losing in preliminary matches.

The Tag Team titles are still with Team 3D, who have A* experience, but when Brother Ray gets healthy again will probably lose to Beer Money.

The Knockouts title is a low-level title at the moment, but I am hoping to improve the division when Kong defends the belt against Roxxi.

Eric Young is suspended for a month and isn't really going anywhere, and Jeff Jarrett is being used as a road agent.

I'm still planning with this and have considered starting over, but I reckon I can pull it off. The only thing I realise now is that I signed too many people at once so can't debut them all and keep them all strong at the same time or it's overkill. That plus I have a lack of jobbers without repeating the same matches over and over.

I like my storyline ideas and am fully behind getting the old guys out as I hate TNA for it right now. I want the old style TNA of promising young guys putting it all out there every week. That doesn't mean no big or older guys at all though. And I'll be keeping Angle, Abyss, Daniels, Morgan, LAX, Beer Money, Styles, Joe, Creed, Lethal, Kaz and Young anyway. I just plan to have people like Sting, Nash, Steiner, Booker, Rhino and Team 3D put people over as their contracts run down and then let them go.

I should be able to pull it round but I do have that problem with too many signings too soon to sort out. McGuinness, Burridge, London and Raymond have yet to debut and I think my heel to face ratio needs tweaking aswell. Unfortunately I went all out to sign up a huge amount of talent while I could incase they went anywhere else so next time I'll slow it down a bit.

I am happy with my Sting turn on the MeM story, Cheerleader Melissa story (MsChif has attacked her and is making a strong run to their feud) and will be keeping Beer Money as tag champs for a while too. Angle will hold the TNA title for a while. I'll use the TV title as a belt that changes a bit. Once I wind the MeM story down to them splitting I'll put Lashley and Morgan into the main event as they're on good pushes.

The only people that I've really had debut in my game are Stevie Richards and Shannon Moore. Shannon Moore is a midcard heel, using a Punk gimmick. Stevie Richards is in the World title match at Slammiversary.

I'm not really looking to phase out the old guys that much, I'd love to get Sting back. I might create a new storyline as the one between Awesome Kong and The Governor is at F+ heat now. Kong is defending the title against Roxxi at Slammiversary in a Ladder match.

I'm not really looking to make any new signings. All I really want to do is hut National again so I can re-sign Sting. Abyss is still a midcard face using the Psycho gimmick.

The main event mafia is now led by Kurt Angle with Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash and Sharmell after Booker T turned face. Raisha Saeed also turned face and left the Kongtourage.

I'm currently in week 3 of December 2008 with my Cverse campaign. I started my own company on Hard. I've been growing really well but I attribute most of that to the economy and the industry, both of which are doing very well. The real news is with the competition though.

Hoshino took over PGHW and let Tatsuko go. Tatsuko has since declared himself a freelancer. (If only Tatsuko would take over BHOTWG. Man that would be awesome.) TCW is up to global while SWF has dropped to cult, lost Runaway Train, Rich Money, and Christian Faith! Peter Micheals was replaced with Hasketh as booker. NOTBPW is up to National, and WLW should be National within 3 or 4 months and nothing seems to be stopping them from the same meteoric rise to the top they always take in my games.

I am now at the start of Week 3 of June, 2009 in my TNA game. I am playing as Jimmy Shaker, the head booker.

Dixie Carter is the owner and is actually being pushed as a face Personality. I am changing her gimmick to that of a Dual-Sport Superstar. I am still at Cult size, mainly holding my shows in the Great Lakes area, where I am at C popularity.

Archived