What's going on with your game

Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Shawn Michaels.

Shawn Michaels and Bam Bam Bigelow were the final 2 in the 1996 Royal Rumble. Shawn Michaels won the match and will go on to face the WWF World Champion at Wrestlemania, but will Shawn Michaels get his Wrestlemania moment? On the first WWF Superstars after the Royal Rumble Bam Bam Bigelow brutally attacked Shawn Michaels best friend Marty Jannetty in the locker room. Shawn Michaels wants to get his hands on Bam Bam Bigelow and has even put his Wrestlemania title shot on the line to get the match

Outcome: Shawn Michaels cleanly.

WWF Championship

Bret Hart© vs. Ron Simmons

Bret Hart successfully defended his title at the Royal Rumble after Vader was disqualified but it was a hell of a struggle. Before the match Bret Hart stepped outside of the ring to give a young fan his sunglasses when a person sitting next to the young fan stood up and sucker punched Bret Hart. This person turned out to be Ron Simmons who was making his debut. Ron Simmons even interfered in the match casuing the DQ throwing Bret Hart in to an exposed turnbuckle (my imagination again :p). After the match Ron Simmons shook hands with Jim Cornette. Was this a plan to injure the Hitman? The next night on Raw Ron Simmons challenged Bret Hart and Bret Hart accepted via satellite stream on Superstars.

Outcome: Bret Hart cleanly so it will be Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania.

I got a bit of a problem though. I am undecided which of the final two matches should be the main event of the ppv.

Both are unchained storylines.

Recommended pushes -

Heat - B-

Bam Bam Bigelow - Main Eventer

Shawn Michaels - Main Eventer

Heat - C

Bret Hart - Main Eventer

Ron Simmons - Upper Midcarder

So looking at that I would go with Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Shawn Michaels as the main event right? But I signed Ron Simmons (2nd week in Jan) and I had him do house shows with Bret Hart and it turns out these two have great chemistry. Argh.

That's a good card there. I know I'm new and what not but I would say for no other reason than the fact it is the belt that the Hart match should go last, and the fact that it has great chemistry means you'll get a good match between the two as well....

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We just had an airing of the Pay Per View Flagship of my promotion, United Wrestling Revolution's Revolutionary War, the showcase of the immortals heh heh. It got an overall B+ rating and a 10.85 buy rate(cuz i had it as legendary)

i also have two brands running and a lot of stars so many of them were put in matches just to give them something to do at the event.

located at the bud walton arena and 25,321 fans showed up...

there was a battle royale in the preshow that pitted the ones who didn't have a match at the grandest stage of them all. Brother Devon ended up winning that one. The other preshow was a woman's wrestling match: Awesome Kong, Jazz, Amy Lee, Jacqueline, Natalia defeated Mickey James, Lufisto, Sara Del Ray and Allison Danger and Gail Kim

Then kicking off the official event, we had a six man lightweight match for the juniorweight title. The fans didn't seem to answer as well as I wanted them to, a match full of stars who work faster paced and jump around should have gotten anything higher than a C+, at least a B-... the match saw Tajiri retain his juniorweight title against Hurricane Helms, Kaz, Evan Bourne, Shiek Abdul Bashir and Sean Waltman.

Next up was JBL taking on Kane. The two were involved in a mini-feud to give these main eventers something to do for the event, but the match turned out with a B- and JBL defeating Kane, but it was Kane who had the last laugh by chokeslamming JBL for revenge.

another 'give these guys something to do' match was up next. Big Show and Umaga taking on M.V.P and Carlito. despite the fact that it got a B- rating, fans were getting up to use the restroom and get snacks and t-shirts. Show and Umaga won.

Then it was the Wrestlemania ripoff match, Money in the Banks. Always a favorite with fans and another chance to see these exciting superstars battle it out for a title match good for up to one year. These stars had to go through hell to get in the match in the qualifiers. Christian Cage came out victorious against the tough likes of Samoa Joe, Abyss, AJ Styles, Mr. Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin(who once again amazed fans with his cool ladder match tricks)

The Legacy with Cute Kip defeated Christoper Daniels, CM Punk, RVD and Kofi in another(give these stars something to do) type match. Orton would have been in the title match later on in the night but he lost his chance in a number 1 contender match.

Pat Patterson announced his retirement earlier on in the month, sparking Kurt Angle to come out and challenge the legend to his last match. For weeks, Angle had been spitting in Patterson's face(literally), threatening him, etc. Patterson won and the match was said to be the worst of the night by critics only getting a D+

Matt Hardy defeated Mark Jindrak to win the UWR National Championship.

The Undertaker once again put his undefeated streak on the line against his next victim, Joshua Caleb(my created star,C+ technical, rumble, flying, B+ for Entertainment and Performance)) These two had been feuding for a long time, their last PPV meeting was in a casket match where Caleb lost. The next night, Caleb went on to almost set Undertaker on fire with a flame thrower, putting Taker out of action for a while. While Taker was out, Caleb called him out in a promo, saying,

"All you are is just a gimmick that died and got old to everyone except you. With Revolutionary War coming up, I challenge you to put your undefeated streak on the line because I will be that disgusting black scar on your record that you'll have to stare at everyday. Undertaker, at Revolutionary War I am going to kick your decrepit, washed up, run-down ass. Then when I'm done with you, I will dance on your grave. And it's not going to be a casket match, a buried alive match, no hell in a cell, no last rides, no necrophiliac matches NO GIMMICK MATCH. Just the Deadman and the Executioner."

so the feud carried on throughout the weeks with Caleb mocking Taker by holding a mock funeral, dressing up as Taker and acting like him, but then Taker returned and threw Caleb off the entrance ramp. Taker called him out and said, "You're just another tombstone in my yard"

So anyway, Undertaker won.

Then there was the world title match, John Cena© vs. Chris Jericho in a match Jericho was given the chance to pick...two out of three falls. First fall, pinfall, second, submission, last a steel cage match. Jericho won it in the third fall! NEW CHAMP

for the Intercontinental title, it was Vladimir Kozlov© taking on Bobby Lashley and D-Lo Brown. Vladimir retains!

Edge defeated Jeff Hardy in a brand superiority match.

Finally the main event for the Universe title saw Brock Lesnar© and Sting. What seemed to be a friendship at first turned out horribly wrong when Lesnar turned on Sting and made his life a living hell throughout the weeks. finally these two collide and Sting managed to come out victorious by putting Lesnar in the Scorpion Death Lock. Randy Orton, who has been pissed throughout the weeks for losing his opportunity to get a title shot ran out and interfered in the match and beat up both of the wrestlers. Refs had to force Orton to leave and not long after Lesnar was trapped in the Death Lock where he had to tap in front of 25,000 fans! the match scored a B+

the only A matches were Cena and Jericho, Caleb and Taker, and the rest of them scored in the B and C grades.

what a night!

Im in March 2011 in my C-verse game and both SWF and TCW are cult, im using my own created company and am currently regional, started from the bottom with no popularity and am currently at a C- in my home region.

SWF fell to cult in 09 and have been there ever since and for whatever reason TCW fell to cult just recently, which i dont know why, because they where putting on B to B+, sometimes even A shows and still fell to cult from Global.

Back to my company My World Champ is Tom "Angry" Gilmore got him from SWF when at the first of 2011, apparently they job him out bad as he only had C- to C popularity throughout the country, still actually surprized he signed with me. and im at war with just about every company in the US execpt TCW and SWF:D, have a working agreement with SWF and Non-aggression with TCW. Im almost to Cult but am trying to wait and see if i can get a TV deal before i make the jump.

had 2 people die so far Sessue Kawate died in 09 and Wille York died in 2010 two months after being caught in possesion of hard drugs.

B J Shearer has just turned on Randall Hopkirk, splitting up Painful Procedure in the process. American Buffalo has just lost to Tyson Baine which led Goldworthy giving Buffalo a roasting on the following edition of Total Wrestling. Buffalo got mad, went to attack Goldworthy but the newly heel (and repackaged Shearer) came out and destroyed Buffalo. Buffalo is now a face. This saw Shearer's momentum jump from D- to B-.

Genhis Rahn has just defeated Ricky Dale Johnson. In Week 3 of Jan '08 Hawkins got Cornell to make a match for Malice In Wonderland; Rahn vs RDJ with the winner leaving TCW. The reason for this was that Genghis and RDJ were a thorn in the side of The Syndicate, particularly Hawkins and Keith. The next week, Rahn and RDJ took on Hawkins and Rocky Golden (who joined The Syndicate in Week 1) Rahn turned on RDJ costing them the match, but never made his full heel turn, people were left in the dark. At Malice In Wonderland, RDJ was making his way to the ring for his match when Rahn attacked with a chair. He went nuts on RDJ, completing his heel turn. He rolled RDJ into the ring were RDJ put up a fight but Rahn managed to beat him and end his TCW career. This saw Rahn's momentum go from B- to A.

i think i had so many stars now that i don't know what to do with most of them and want to give them fair screen time id get rid of some of the useless ones but get nervous when i threaten to fire one of them and someone i like comes up and says not to do it cuz they're friends or whatever.

I've been building up to WM with my main feud being Paul Burchill and John Cena. Paul is the reigning World Champion. Cena won the Royal Rumble and ever since had been at Paul's mercy... Attacked after matches, before matches, the two have brawls in which Katie Lea comes to her brothers' aid... I'm about a few weeks away from WM. I plan to have Cena take the title at Mania to lose it at Summerslam.

Frankie Kazarian is my IC title champion. Defending almost weekly in title matches. Beth Phoenix and several of my other divas are B- overness in the US or close to it. Human Tornado is my up and coming pet project and I have a serious tag division with the likes of Americas Most Wanted, Team Mexico (Rey Mysterio and Mistico) Rhodes and Dibiase (the tag champs), The Spanish Connection (Hernandez and Homicide), MCMG, and the Major Brothers.

I just got done with Night of Extreme. Here's a quick run down of the important stuff.

Opening match: "Shoot" match for the World Title

Big Show© vs. Brock Lesner

It was like the "shoot" match at Lockdown last year with Joe and Angle. Lesner dominated but the Big Show won to retain the title. After the match though it scored a C and...Well, lets just say the Big Show will be losing the title next PPV. I was thinking of having Show hold the title until the next WM or at least until the Royal Rumble, but, he's not doing so good. I always felt that the world/wwe title should be a semi long match if not the longest match on the card. Show can't go more then 10 minutes without getting tired. So it might be time for Rey to cash in his MITB soon...

World Tag Team/ECW IC

Truth and Punk(IC) teamed up against MVP© and Kennedy© for the tag belts. MVP and Kennedy retained and later on in the night, There was a over head wires 4 way dance for the ECW IC title where Punk retained (I didn't put anything in the notes and Punk still won).

Main Event: WWE title match

Sting vs. Triple H©

A hard fought Texas Deathmatch for the title. B rated match with Sting taking the title off of HHH to finally win his first WWE title. He's going to be a long term champion and I already have the WM main event planned out. Sting vs. The Undertaker...

should Christian cash in his MITB win against Sting? or Chris Jericho? or should he pull an Edge and wait until people start forgetting he has the briefcase then cash it in at nearly the last second no matter who the champ would be when that time comes?

i always hoped WWE would have a winner wait until Wrestlemania and cash their title shot in.

should Christian cash in his MITB win against Sting? or Chris Jericho? or should he pull an Edge and wait until people start forgetting he has the briefcase then cash it in at nearly the last second no matter who the champ would be when that time comes?

i always hoped WWE would have a winner wait until Wrestlemania and cash their title shot in.

Mr. Kennedy was going to do that until the WWE dropped the ball on that.

As for the Christian question, is he a heel or face? Have him pull an Edge if he's a heel against Sting and have him cash it in in an actual match against jericho if he's a face.

The brands had their revolutionary war follow-up week. On the first one, Orton came out and held the female ring announcer hostage in the ring and demanded the GM to come out and grant him a title match against the new Universe Champ, Sting. The GM came out and said he will get the title match at Crossfire, the next pay per view, just don't hurt her!! Orton let her go and the GM left, but the second the GM stepped backstage, Orton nailed the RKO on her.

Joshua Caleb was livid about his loss to the Undertaker at the PPV, beating up MVP during his entrance, not even allowing their match to even start because Caleb laid MVP out with beatings, chair shots, electrical chord stranglings, MVP was bleeding and the ref got in the way trying to stop Josh, but he only knocked the ref out.

Lesnar also wanted to cash in his rematch clause to get in the match for the Universe championship. The GM says that because of Orton's RKO to the ring announcer earlier on, the match will now be a triple threat!

the main event of the night was a handicap match with Sting against Lesnar and Orton, who won the match thanks to the distraction of The Legacy.

Kozlov lost his Intercontinental Title to Lashley and Big Show appeared on the show signifying that he jumped brands!

on the other show, Jericho threw a championship celebration ceremony for himself "How sweet it is" he said as if he were Jackie Gleason.

suffering the embarrassment of losing his match to the newly retired Pat Patterson, Angle told the backstage interviewer that the match between him and Patterson never happened. AJ Styles walked by and scoffed, Angle took offense to this and the two got into a backstage brawl.

Sonjay Dutt debuted on the brand and sent a message to the JrWeight Champ, Tajiri by attacking him.

in the main event we saw a fatal fourway between Taker, Abyss, Umaga and Cena for Jericho's title. Jericho graced his presence again by being the guest commentator. Cena had Abyss in the STF-U, Jericho got in the ring behind the ref's back and hit Cena with his title belt, knocking Cena off. Taker was busy fending off Umaga to see what happened, he chokeslammed Umaga, saw Cena out cold, picked him up and tombstoned him, winning the match.

show ended with Jericho outside the ring staring up at Taker and Taker in the ring staring back at him, giving him the usual Taker gestures and making the title belt around his waist gesture.

I'm six and half years into to a TCW game, so I'm global, got all the big stars, SWF have fallen (Tyson Baine vs. Liberty main events anyone?) and it's pretty much easy street. But saying that just when I think I'm bored with it I think of something else to do with the roster or I get a new problem that's fun to deal with. I think what's helped is that I've been very, very slow pushing young guys so it's only in the last year that the likes of Davis Wayne Newton and Sean Deeley have joined the top end of the card. I tried to keep as much of the starting roster going as long as I could and still have about twenty of them so there's still a lot to do.

I've just done Totality 5 (my Total Mayhem replacement - I made it my goal to get rid of all traces of HGC whackiness and that included changing the PPV names when I went to bigger PPV carriers). The main event was Cornell (a face after an Ownership-of-TCW feud with Richard Cash (Rich Money) the previous year) against Emma Chase's protege Sean Deeley. I had Deeley under a mask in the tag ranks for about four years before unleashing him under his original name as a pretty dominant heel. The event wasn't as successful as the previous year, but then again that was the big blowoff for the Ownership feud.

Elsewhere my big shock of the year was a DeColt/Stone heel alliance that has tried to get the belt and generally re-run the Bret Hart Canadians storyline, but Tommy being English has tried his best to ignore them and let Troy Tornado and Aaron Andrews do the USA flag waving. AA and Troy have had an up-and-down alliance for many years after AA turned Troy face thanks to a Rock vs. Rap feud, AA taking the Cena-like rapper gimmick. Perpetual upper-midcarders Rick Law and Rocky Golden have also got involved.

The Gauge Brothers have finally split and just had their first match which went really well although I foolishly let Sam Keith go from the announce table a year ago which would've helped the feud no end.

The International Title scene is really good after a few years of neglect. I've got a heel Darryl Devine (modelled on Mr. Perfect) holding the belt with KC Glenn chasing, and six or so really good talents like MarcDuBois, Human Arsenal and Swoop MacCarthy getting involved too.

I've always had a really strong tag division but it's lost a lot of direction in the last couple of years. Joey Minnesota and Jacob Jett (faces) are dominating it at the moment but there should be a number of new teams in the next year as some tag wrestlers are earmarked for singles pushes (Hugh DeAske, Brandon Smith) and some new teams will doubtless come out of development.

So at the moment I've got a clean-ish slate and I'm looking to build up the Summer feuds. I'm going to try for DWN vs. Tommy as DWN is on a huge push. My idea was that he got goaded by the bigger faces like Eddie Peak and Rocky Golden as being unable to take on guys their size, only for him to come up with a new finisher (the RKO, retitled the DWN) which lets him beat them. I'm tempted to do a King of Trios style tournament too to help push some of the up and coming guys.

My big problem though is contracts. It's getting harder and harder to keep people. I've lost Marat Kholov and Vengeance in the last year and I've got World Title runs promised to a couple of guys that I've got no plans to put the belt on. So I'm weighing up doing two shows, a brand split and two belts just to keep everyone happy, which hopefully should keep me interested.

I'm six and half years into to a TCW game, so I'm global, got all the big stars, SWF have fallen (Tyson Baine vs. Liberty main events anyone?) and it's pretty much easy street. But saying that just when I think I'm bored with it I think of something else to do with the roster or I get a new problem that's fun to deal with. I think what's helped is that I've been very, very slow pushing young guys so it's only in the last year that the likes of Davis Wayne Newton and Sean Deeley have joined the top end of the card. I tried to keep as much of the starting roster going as long as I could and still have about twenty of them so there's still a lot to do.

I've just done Totality 5 (my Total Mayhem replacement - I made it my goal to get rid of all traces of HGC whackiness and that included changing the PPV names when I went to bigger PPV carriers). The main event was Cornell (a face after an Ownership-of-TCW feud with Richard Cash (Rich Money) the previous year) against Emma Chase's protege Sean Deeley. I had Deeley under a mask in the tag ranks for about four years before unleashing him under his original name as a pretty dominant heel. The event wasn't as successful as the previous year, but then again that was the big blowoff for the Ownership feud.

Elsewhere my big shock of the year was a DeColt/Stone heel alliance that has tried to get the belt and generally re-run the Bret Hart Canadians storyline, but Tommy being English has tried his best to ignore them and let Troy Tornado and Aaron Andrews do the USA flag waving. AA and Troy have had an up-and-down alliance for many years after AA turned Troy face thanks to a Rock vs. Rap feud, AA taking the Cena-like rapper gimmick. Perpetual upper-midcarders Rick Law and Rocky Golden have also got involved.

The Gauge Brothers have finally split and just had their first match which went really well although I foolishly let Sam Keith go from the announce table a year ago which would've helped the feud no end.

The International Title scene is really good after a few years of neglect. I've got a heel Darryl Devine (modelled on Mr. Perfect) holding the belt with KC Glenn chasing, and six or so really good talents like MarcDuBois, Human Arsenal and Swoop MacCarthy getting involved too.

I've always had a really strong tag division but it's lost a lot of direction in the last couple of years. Joey Minnesota and Jacob Jett (faces) are dominating it at the moment but there should be a number of new teams in the next year as some tag wrestlers are earmarked for singles pushes (Hugh DeAske, Brandon Smith) and some new teams will doubtless come out of development.

So at the moment I've got a clean-ish slate and I'm looking to build up the Summer feuds. I'm going to try for DWN vs. Tommy as DWN is on a huge push. My idea was that he got goaded by the bigger faces like Eddie Peak and Rocky Golden as being unable to take on guys their size, only for him to come up with a new finisher (the RKO, retitled the DWN) which lets him beat them. I'm tempted to do a King of Trios style tournament too to help push some of the up and coming guys.

My big problem though is contracts. It's getting harder and harder to keep people. I've lost Marat Kholov and Vengeance in the last year and I've got World Title runs promised to a couple of guys that I've got no plans to put the belt on. So I'm weighing up doing two shows, a brand split and two belts just to keep everyone happy, which hopefully should keep me interested.

Wow. That sounds brilliant. Good stuff.

Roddy Piper has been brought in as one of the brand's newest GMs. Jericho has also been spotted backstage paying Joshua Caleb a wad of money. Due to the history of Caleb and Taker, and the fact that Jericho has a title match against Taker at the upcoming PPV, Josh was interviewed about it, being very vague saying that Jericho owed him money.

i just had a PPV where the main event was a 4v4 Cage Wars match

Tommy Force A Pop, E Hosinho B, Ino B, Ultimate Phoenix B-

Vrs

Tornado A, Bach B, DJ Lethal(a.andrews) C+, Swoop C-

and the match rating was C- !!!!

with no bad notes at all about the match.

was a real stinker, was hoping for at least a B. I'd spent a month really focussing on the 8 wrestlers on 2 TV shows, match heat was B+.

really disappointing result for the match.

Bach won it and he went to A Pop, Tornado went to A*, andrews and swoop to B-.

Mr. Kennedy was going to do that until the WWE dropped the ball on that.

As for the Christian question, is he a heel or face? Have him pull an Edge if he's a heel against Sting and have him cash it in in an actual match against jericho if he's a face.

Didnt Kennedy get injured? Thats why WWE never followed through on it?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="spikedave" data-cite="spikedave" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21760" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Didnt Kennedy get injured? Thats why WWE never followed through on it?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yea, he got injured but from what I remember, he put his MITB title shot on the line where Edge won it from him. Well, he made his return a short time later and didn't even bother to follow up on Edge beating him. So he just came back as just another person on the roster and all his momentum was thrown out the window.</p>

<p>I started a new game playing as ROH using the March KYR mod. Right off the bat, I fired Lenny Leonard, Zach Gowen, Bushwacker Luke, Kyle Durden, Larry Sweeney, Bobby Cruise, and Todd Sinclair. I signed Becky Bayless, Ken Doane, Niles Young, Jimmy Rave, Paul London, Paul Orndorff, Sgt. Slaugther, Sean Morley, and Colt Cabana.</p><p> </p><p>

I cut down the amount of events to two a month, all on PPV. I'm currently at cult and don't want to get a TV deal until I'm about ready to hit National. It might take longer, but I'm thinking that I won't lose as much money that way. The four shows I've ran so far, I've gotten a B for the first one and B-'s for the rest.</p><p> </p><p>

Jimmy Jacobs won the FIP World Heavyweight from Tyler Black, he'll keep it for a while.</p><p> </p><p>

The American Wolves are the ROH World Tag Team champions. They don't have any real challengers at the moment, so they'll hold on to the belts for a while.</p><p> </p><p>

Paul London won the ROH World Heavyweight title at Dedicated in a three way match with him, Nigel McGuinness, and Bryan Danielson. He's defended so far against Danielson, Austin Aries, and Jerry Lynn. Planning at least a six month reign for him.</p>

Jericho retained his world title from Undertaker at Crossfire, the April Pay Per View. Fans were thinking Taker's recent rival Joshua Caleb was being paid off to help Jericho retain from Taker, but in the middle of the match, Raven debuted in the promotion and attacked Taker, screwing the phenom out of the title win.

Randy Orton won the Universe title in the triple threat match between Brock Lesnar and Sting!

I'm at the end of 2010 as PWA, my own promotion in the Cornellverse. It's very similar to Ring of Honor, as it's all about the performace. Started off as regional but managed to rise to cult and have now got a TV deal. Managed to sign working agreements with nearly every company just to stop them stealing my roster but it has also allowed me to talent trade which has enabled me to make some dream matches and given me 'A' after 'A' rated shows. I don't think i would have shot up the rankings so quick without consistantly having other promotions wrestlers on my show. (A bit cheeky but got to look out for number one!)

PWA World Heavyweight Champion - Dan Stone Jr

PWA American Champion - Champagne Lover

PWA World Tag Team Champions - Eddie Chandler & William Hayes

Using the talent trade feature, some of my main events have been the stuff of legends. Some of my recent ones include

Dan Stone Jr vs Yoshimi Mushashibo

Dan Stone Jr vs Jeremy Stone

The Stone Siblings vs Team Dynasty 2000

Team Dynasty 2000 vs The Keith Twins

The Keith Twins vs The Stone Siblings

I know everything is goning to go south as soon as I hit national but thats AGES away yet.

Archived