What's going on with your game

I've settled into a MAW game that I'm enjoying a lot. I'm using the Masked Avatar, a mysterious friend of Rip's from the old days, who's working for the promotion and is a bit... quirky.

I haven't changed up the talent that much. Right now a feud's going on between Erik Strong and Mean Jean. Strong has the belt and is riding some really good momentum. I've turned Antonio Face and involved the Firm to try and get him and Valentine some momentum that Rip is leaning on me for. It's backfiring a bit - I think I'm using them too much and the crowd is resisting. I've done some angles with Antonio as Rip's Protege and that's really successful when I do it (Rip makes great angles). Avatar's a great performer but I'm mostly using him to tug the rest of the Main Eventers along, losing matches to them to give them some momentum.

The only new talent I've hired has been an announcer and a colour commentator, freeing up Duke Hazzard to do some managing. Kristin Pearce has taken over managing for The Firm with Jefferson popping up from time to time as an errand boy (that reminds me, I need to use him more). Ernest Forsythe or whatever his name is wasn't being used as a manager for Findlay since I rarely use Findlay, so he's taken on an Authority Figure role as an "overseas investor" in MAW. An angle with him and Masked Patriot are forthcoming.

Some day I want to team up Avatar and Patriot but it just hasn't been in the cards. Maybe a tag team angle, but right now CV2 and The Canadian Blondes (turned Face) are feuding over the belt and CV2 has it.

I lost Citizen X to a deal awhile ago which is a shame because him and Strong had great chemistry and I didn't get a chance to take advantage of it.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm at the end of the third week of June, 2009 in my TNA Game. My user character is Jimmy Shaker.

The only signings I have made are Shannon Moore, although I am now trying to get Sting back after he left. The storyline between Knockouts Champion Awesome Kong and The Governor is still ongoing, although is on F+ heat. Abyss is still a midcard face using a Psycho gimmick. Booker T is a main event face.

My commentary team for PPVs consists of Mike Tenay and Don West although Jim Cornette joins the two for Impact tapings occasionally. The World Champion Cute Kip is managing both of The Beautiful People. Jeremy Borash is being pushed as an Authority Figure.

My Tag Team Champions are still Team 3D although Brother Ray is injured for five months.

Overall I was disappointed about losing Sting, and hope to get him back. Negotiations are ongoing.

I'm doing a joint WWE game and we just finished Wrestlemania. Heres a quick run down.

WWE Title (Smackdown)

HHH(win) vs. Orton - A

Casket Match (Raw)

Undertaker(duh) vs. Chris Jericho - A

World Title (Raw)

John Cena vs. Big Show(win) vs. Edge - B+

IC-ECW Title Unification (Raw)

Punk(win) vs. Jack Swagger vs. MVP - B

MITB (Cross)

Rey Mystero(win), R-Truth, Chavo, Christian, John Morrison, and Evan Bourne - B+

Hardcore (SD)

Matt Hardy defeated Jeff Hardy - B-

Raw vs. Smackdown (First blood)

Mr. Kennedy vs. Kane - B-

15 Diva Battle Royal to become double champion

Maria of Smackdown Wins (Both Womans and Diva Champion, not unified) - D+

Opening Match, US Title (SD)

Ted Jr(win) vs. Zack Ryder - C+

My plan for Raw (my show) is to have Rey Mystero challenge Big Show for the world title at Backlash (with Edge becoming Big Show's...well, bitch if you will).

John Cena, Chris Jericho, and Undertaker are going to battle for the #1 Contender for the world title.

I am building up Gail Kim, Melina, and Mickie James to challenge Maria for either the Womans or Diva championship, not both.

As for the new IC ECW title, Jack Swagger and MVP teamed up to end CM Punk's reign and divide the title up again so they can both be champions. If Swagger and MVP can work well as a team, I'm going to have them challenge for the tag titles (We retired the WWE Tag titles and now only have the World Tag titles).

I'm not sure what my partner has planned for his show other then Joe Hennig is the new member of Legacy, lol

In my TNA game WWE did Wrestlemania a little differently. It was held at the Energy Solutions Arena.

WWE Champion Triple H was not even on the show, but it still had 22,862 in attendance.

Chris Jericho from RAW defeated Matt Hardy from SmackDown! in the best match of the show.

World Heavyweight Champion Edge was not on the show, and neither was John Cena.

Rey Mysterio defeated Jack Swagger in the main event to win the ECW title, in a match that got a B+ rating.

Rey Mysterio is still the ECW Champion in the third week of June, 2009, and is doing well.

Chris Jericho versus Matt Hardy drew an A rating, and Jeff Hardy was not even on the show.

Kane defeated Ted DiBiase in a match that got a B rating, and Mr. Kennedy was not on the show.

Melina defeated Mickie James in a match that drew a C- rating to retain the Womens title.

With Ted DiBiase losing to Kane, the other Legacy members, Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes, lost in a tag team match.

WWE are doing alot better than I am playing as TNA, with Stevie Richards and Mark Johnson vying for the World title.

At Slammiversary Cute Kip will defend the title in a Triple Threat Ladder match with Stevie and Mark Johnson.

In terms of the Knockouts Awesome Kong is still Champion and will defend the title in a Ladder match at Slammiversary.

As for the X Division Championship, Alex Shelley will defend the title in another Ladder match at Slammiversary against a face Andromenas. Team 3D are Tag Team Champions.

Beer Money, Inc. are still managed by Jacqueline Moore and the stable have C- momentum.

2002 Mod - ROH

Current Date

Week 4 July 2002

ROH World: Low Ki (May) vs. Bryan Danielson

ROH Pure: AJ Styles (May) vs Christopher Daniels

ROH Tag Team: Briscoes (July) vs. SAT vs London/Spanky vs. Claudio Castagnoli/Nana

Next event is 3 weeks away and will be a tribute show to William Regal who passed away from a drug overdose in this game month (July). :(

Low Ki successfully defended the title in June against Bryan Danielson & Jerry Lynn in a 3 way. July against Jerry Lynn and was going to have Jerry Lynn win the title at the Regal memorial show but he's just signed a written deal with the WWE and Bryan Danielson is out injured so I have no idea what to do now.

AJ Styles successfully defended the title against CM Punk in June and teamed with CM Punk to defeat Christopher Daniels and Scoot Andrews at the July show. This was Christopher Daniels last match before signing for NJPW. Colt Cabana will face CM Punk at the Regal show and the winner will face AJ Styles in a pure title match later that night under pure rules. (2/3 falls in the game)

SAT beat London/Spanky at the April show. London/Spanky got them back at the May show and never defended them at the June show, instead I had Paul London vs Jay Briscoe and Spanky vs. Mark Briscoe. Spanky/London just lost the titles to Briscoes at the July show and I think I may do a rematch at the memorial show in August.

Haven't really got any other feuds going apart from Steve Corino/Homicide.

As you may know I am still playing my TNA Game and am in the third week of June, 2009.

It is currently Friday of the third week and Slammiversary is going to be held this Sunday.

The World Heavyweight Champion Cute Kip who won the belt on the first Impact of June will defend it in a Ladder match against Mark Johnson and Stevie Richards.

I am only two days away from Slammiversary. WWE are doing better with William Regal on RAW.

The World title is at B- prestige and Cute Kip is yet to defend it. I hope to have Cute Kip keep the title at Slammiversary and lose it to a returning Sting if I can resign him.

Alex Shelley is the X Division Champion and will defend the title against Andromenas in another Ladder match at Slammiversary. The title is at C- prestige.

Team 3D are the Tag Team Champions, but Brother Ray is injured for five months so Devon is teaming with Kaz for the time being. The titles are at C prestige.

Awesome Kong will defend the Knockouts title in a Ladder match against Roxxi at Slammiversary.

Some people should be banned from overusing this topic. Destiny has written million posts and they are all about the same thing - how a referee is main eventing, how Governor vs. Kong has low storyline heat, and how he wants to get Sting back to take the belt off Kip James.

Seriously, man, seriously.

Some people should be banned from overusing this topic. Destiny has written million posts and they are all about the same thing - how a referee is main eventing, how Governor vs. Kong has low storyline heat, and how he wants to get Sting back to take the belt off Kip James.

Seriously, man, seriously.

This is very true, it seems like every post Destiny forgot what he wrote in the previous post and gives us a full summary, again.

His user character is Jimmy Shakerz, the only person he has signed is Shannon Moore and he is going to have 3 ladder matches at Slammiversary and Cute Kip is the champ but if Sting resigns Sting will win it. There we go no Destiny doesnt need to make anymore posts.

Sorry if this came off harsh but I was thinking the same thing as WeeMan and it needed to be said a but harsher then he put it.

Sorry guys I'm just going to get involved in my game, I'm really enjoying it at the moment.

So what do you suggest? I have come under some criticism in my diary for Cute Kip being Champion.

I don't mind letting other people say what's going on in their game, just thought I'd let you guys give me some advice.

to be fair, as much as it's annoying, i actually wanna read a diary of his game, i just don't get the randomness of putting your world title on a midcarder, having him defend against a midcarder and a referee, yet actually making it believeable?

Anyways, update on my game, diarywise i'm at No Regrets, first PPV after SummerSlam. Sean Morley's going in as ECW Champion to take on Big Show, no real backstory about this, just being used to help further the Morley/Christian fued that's building. ECW TV title has Marco Petrucci going against D'Lo Brown, this is Brown's last shot at gold in his career, if he loses, he's to announce his retirment, he wins, then he's "proved" to himself that he can still cut it.

European title has Santino taking on Gregory Helms. Nothing really big to this, Marella won the title off Colt Cabana a couple months ago, he's more than over enough to have the title (pushed as a main eventer for a midcard title) he's issued open challenges for 3 weeks since SummerSlam beating Matt Logan and Billy Todd (two jobbers) and former TV champ Kofi Kingston. Helms returned to in ring action and made his ECW debut at SummerSlam beating Shelton, thanked the fans on his first Sci-Fi appearance, then spoke with Styles about title matches the folowing week, talks with Rhodes about a title shot and presented a contract to Marella on the final Sci-Fi for a title match, crap storyline, but sets up a potential upset if Marella loses.

Tag Titles are on the line, but i hadn't decided who to put them on, so just whacked up a "TBC" sign on the match and put in a team that hadn't faced Ashcroft and Jacobs in a while.

Vixen's title isn't on the line during the main show.

Brock Lesnar takes on Mike Tyson. Brock was suspended by Dreamer (now very Anti-ECW) the week folowing SumemrSlam after Lesnar attacked Dreamer and won an impromptu match with him, he has been knocked back/out by Tyson nearly every week since, and has finally been given the chance to return if he beats Tyson at No Regrets.

Kane takes on Vader in his return match, have had Kane go on a long "program" to recover from his vicious ways, having made him go to "Help!" meetings to resolve his anger, he's now by the side of Dusty Rhodes, and takes on Vader who tried to attack Dusty and has constantly argued with the GM.

John Morrison vs RVD has come about because i wanted another ECW original to face Morrison, he's beaten Tazz, Mick Foley and Devon (in a tag match), he's had great luck on PPV's but not on the TV Shows. RVD has came in for 3 appearances from RoH, costing Morrison his match with Patrick James (Alex Shelley) on his first appearance, accepting Morrison's challenge on his 2nd, and will now take him on in his 3rd and final one.

Final match booked is Abyss vs Davide Simeone. Abyss has been through a lot of attacks, beating on anyone and everyone he can since his debut just after SummerSlam, Simeone has had a long program going with The GraveDigger so i thoguht i'd try freshen things up a bit. Had Abyss attack Davide's younger brother Gianfranco and play the "face" in this match, Simeone demanded a match after Abyss' attack and it's all about personal revenge, helps Abyss get some exposure, and allows Davide some PPV time.

simming a 2002 game hoping to get the book in Mar/Apr 09 depending on what month it is in rl.

currently in 05/06, don't remember which

NOAH is the #1 promotion

WWF dropped to 2nd place, Heyman's the booker, WWF keeps switching between cult and global.

ECWA is #3 and national

Big Show went to film a movie got his popularity up to A*...and his acting down to E.

Flair retired, Nash, Hall lots of other Main Eventers and legends, the only person to make it into the Hall of Immortals? Vader.

Edge and Lita are engaged, but Lita isn't in the WWF anymore.

Regal was Undisputed champ for a long time.

Austin left WWF in 02 and joined CMLL, and Hustle, now he's in ECWA.

CMLL keeps hiring people to written contracts and then releasing them before they use them, causing the person to leave their original promotion and be independent for 2 or 3 months.

Taker's Wrestlemania streak is still going strong.

More details to be added to this post as I collect them.

Considering making a dynasty about this game.

simming a 2002 game hoping to get the book in Mar/Apr 09 depending on what month it is in rl.

currently in 05/06, don't remember which

NOAH is the #1 promotion

WWE dropped to 2nd place, Heyman's the booker, WWF keeps switching between cult and global.

ECWA is #3 and national

Big Show went to film a movie got his popularity up to A*...and his acting down to E.

Flair retired, Nash, Hall lots of other Main Eventers and legends, the only person to make it into the Hall of Immortals? Vader.

Edge and Lita are engaged, but Lita isn't in the WWF anymore.

Regal was Undisputed champ for a long time.

Austin left WWF in 02 and joined CMLL, and Hustle, now he's in ECWA.

CMLL keeps hiring people to written contracts and then releasing them before they use them, causing the person to leave their original promotion and be independent for 2 or 3 months.

Taker's Wrestlemania streak is still going strong.

More details to be added to this post as I collect them.

Considering making a dynasty about this game.

Wait what mod are you using? I've been hunting a mod with HUSTLE for years now!

I debuted Idol Stevens who'd been in development for some time. I changed his gimmick and put him onscreen with a Ravishing gimmick.. First appearance for WWE... Gimmick rating - A. I was like HOLY CRAP. I'd had yet to get anything above maybe a B or a B+ rating when that happened.

Wait what mod are you using? I've been hunting a mod with HUSTLE for years now!

Yeah I always thought it was a bit iffy that HUSTLE wasn't in lukie's ultimate japan mod.. well at least in 07's mod. I dunno about the 08 one.

I started yet a new game with the 1996 mod, playing as WWF.

It seems that my "slow build" for Steve Austin (The Ringmaster) didn't work out too well. He had something a few C-'ses and D+'ses and D's when the game started. I've played for three weeks, and now The Ringmaster is mostly B in around America, with one B+, two B-'ses and two C+'s with one C- in Puerto Rico. Now I need to figure if I should turn someone / or Austin, to have him feud with someone.. As he is pushed as a Main Eventer and is feuding with Jake Roberts, who as I now check, has pretty solid popularity, B all around America (expect those damn Puerto Rico & Hawaii!).. Hmm.. Maybe i'll have Austin beat Roberts for a few times, and maybe have him win the intercontinental title or sumthin..

So it's pretty messy, let's make it more clean here:

1. I wanted to build Austin (Ringmaster) slowly for the KOTR 96, where he would turn to "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
  2. His slow build "failed" as I pushed him too hard, and is now a main eventer
  3. I don't really know what to do with him now..

I've been booking an SWF game for about 11 months, and I'm thinking about turning it into a diary, as it's been pretty interesting. Angry Gilmore and Joe Sexy engaged in an amazing feud after Angry turned on Sexy for being a poor role model. Angry, Squeeky, and Eric Tyler formed "Family Values," the SWF version of the School of Tradition. This led to a huge push for Angry as he went over Joe Sexy in an A rated last man standing match, and came out of the feud the hottest star in the company.

In the meantime, Bruce dropped the title to Christian Faith during a feud with Vengeance in a triple threat match. Bruce eventually went over Vengeance, but then had to deal with a ghost from his past in the form of a returning Troy Tornado. Bruce went over Tornado and made an open challenge against any former SWF champion, which ended up being Bruce the Giant, who signed a 3 appearance deal. Bruce shocked everyone when he mandhandled Jack Bruce and got the win at Supreme Challenge. His increased popularity led to TCW signing him, where he's proven to be a poor fit.

At the Supreme Challenge, the primary storyline was Angry Gilmore finally getting a shot at the big time after winning a match that also featured Frehley and Vengeance (who were feuding at the time). Angry went on to win the title at the grandest show, but the following week his celebration was interrupted by a returning Sean McFly.

Gilmore defeated McFly at Welcome to the Jungle, but the economy and wrestling industry's decline resulted in a poor buy rate, so plans to possibly extend the feud were dropped (also, McFly couldn't carry his end of the feud, outside of the ring). Gilmore won a re-match with Christian Faith before getting into a lengthy feud with Jack Bruce.

In the meantime, Rich Money and Remo had their own problems with newcomers Dan Stone and Rick Law, which led to a number of A rated matches. After several close losses in excellent matches (thanks in part to chemistry) Stone finally defeated Money on an episode of Supreme TV in amazing match. Rick Law interrupted several of Remo's post-match beatdowns, leading up to an excellent match between the two in addition to a great tag team contest that saw the Almighty Dollar pick up the win.

Eric Tyler retired at the Supreme Challenge, winning a hardcore match against Chris Caulfield. He is now one of the two regular color commentators. His tag partner Squeeky McClean worked for some time as a "jobber to the stars," but recently refused to re-sign and was jobbed down the card.

Joe Sexy, having become a top star and babyface in SWF, surprised everyone when he agreed to star in "Butterfly Man," which will require him to miss six months, and launched his popularity and star quality into the stratusphere. And no, he still can't wrestle.

Faith has been kept out of the title picture since Frehley turned on him, and the two have engaged in a series of brutal brawls, most recently in a dog collar match at Break Like the Wind.

While Angry has held the World Title for four months, Jack Giedroyc has held the North American belt for a combined 8 months and just won the title back in a 3 way dance with Groucho Bling and Brandon James.

SWF and TCW have traded a lot of talent, with SWF picking up Troy Tornado, Rick Law and Aaron Andrews, as well as getting Stone and McFly from NOTPW. TCW has picked up Bruce the Giant, Andre Jones, Kurt Laramee, and Big Smack Scott. Eddie Peak finally ended Tommy Cornell's reign in September, ending a 22 month run.

I'm closing in on the new year and I'm regularly churning out excellent shows, regularly beating out TCW's efforts while keeping plenty of sportz entertainment- Garcia just debuted an "ultra camp" gimmick that got an A, Sexy's continued push despite no wrestling ability, Runaway Train going over Sean McFly, and MORE.

I'm thinking about starting a diary once I get around to January 09.

to be fair, as much as it's annoying, i actually wanna read a diary of his game, i just don't get the randomness of putting your world title on a midcarder, having him defend against a midcarder and a referee, yet actually making it believeable?

Anyways, update on my game, diarywise i'm at No Regrets, first PPV after SummerSlam. Sean Morley's going in as ECW Champion to take on Big Show, no real backstory about this, just being used to help further the Morley/Christian fued that's building. ECW TV title has Marco Petrucci going against D'Lo Brown, this is Brown's last shot at gold in his career, if he loses, he's to announce his retirment, he wins, then he's "proved" to himself that he can still cut it.

Good thing to see i'm not the only one pushing Val Venis for me he is a former 2 time EcW Champion and Current United States Champion

Final match booked is Abyss vs Davide Simeone. Abyss has been through a lot of attacks, beating on anyone and everyone he can since his debut just after SummerSlam, Simeone has had a long program going with The GraveDigger so i thoguht i'd try freshen things up a bit. Had Abyss attack Davide's younger brother Gianfranco and play the "face" in this match, Simeone demanded a match after Abyss' attack and it's all about personal revenge, helps Abyss get some exposure, and allows Davide some PPV time.

Funny thing i had Abyss debut for me under the The GraveDigger name as Kane's unknown brother who for me together has run The Undertaker out of WWE and are dominating the Smackdown brand and is the current Undisputed Tag Team Champions.

1996 -game:

- Ringmaster won the intercontinental championship from Razor Ramon, has made 4 defences.

- I made "Intercontinental Tag Team" -championship and put it on the team of Tonga Kid & Raven. Fatu & Samu hold the World tag belts. They have a stable called "Samoan Savage".

- I have signed Brian Pillman to my Upper Midcard, to job some matches and maybe win some too

- Just held In Your House 6: Rage in the Cage, and I'm going to WWWWREEESTLEEEEMANIAAAAA!

I've incorporated some ideas from the 'E I thought were good with some of my own ideas, such as Orton punting Vince for example. I have Orton playing the sociopath evil heel who I envisage as basically being the "Loki" of the WWE, messing around with everyone and anyone and basically doing what he likes. On the first RAW I booked he punted Mysterio in the head, and I've had him punt Vince, Shane and Cena..

I had Orton win the Rumble, beat Shane, and then attack Stephanie as well. I went with Orton/Cena at WresteMania - (and I got the "no chemistry" note when I had Orton/HHH in a street fight on Raw, so it's good I went with the former in the end) - with HHH still playing the angry husband who is dragged into a match with Edge after mistakenly causing Cena to beat Edge in a World Title match. Cena and Orton have had constant A* angles and two A matches - including an obviously original angle where Orton invaded Cena's house and attempted to punt his girlfriend and did punt his father again. Cena has chased Orton since, but at Backlash HHH turned, revealing that he had been in a conspiracy with Orton and Edge to take out Vince McMahon, with HHH attempting to justify his actions saying Vince had lost it and was "old and crazy." I've kept HHH as a sort of unwilling heel however, with him being hurt that Stephanie won't talk to him, and becoming frustrated himself with Orton, who is just an out-and-out evil sociopath-like character who is out of control.

Also went with Taker/Michaels, with Undertaker winning the EC instead of HHH at No Way Out, and facing Michaels in a Streak and Title match which the Deadman obviously won.

On Smackdown, I had MVP win MITB after building him up, only for Edge to steal the contract and again be the ultimate opportunist, winning the belt off Taker after he had a rematch with Michaels. MVP and Edge have then feuded since, with MVP finally winning the belt at WWE Extreme Rules. I've built up Punk (with him even carrying both the IC and US titles), and Evan Bourne, while I've had a mini ECW angle where Heyman returns bemoaning what "his baby has become" only for Jericho, ever the snarky heel, to come out defending "WWECW."

Planning on having Orton and Cena finishing their fued in an Ironman match at Summerslam, then building him up as an undefeated unbeatable mega-heel before having him jobbing to Punk at Mania 26. :)

HHhmmmm....lets see....

On Raw:

World Title: The Big Show is slowly building a stable of people who are afraid to take him on. So far it's only Edge and Matt Hardy, but I'm thinking of adding Chris Jericho and make it a solid threat to the World Title (as in, nobody is going to be taking it off of the Big Show for quite some time.) I'm gonna have him hold the title at least all year with him mowing through opponents (He beat Mystero, now he's gonna take on John Cena at Judgement Day).

WWE/ECW IC Title: Punk wants to have clean match against R-Truth for the title, but MVP and Mr. Kennedy won't allow it. So now Truth and Punk team up to try and thwart them off. Either Punk will get to defend his title against Truth at JD or it will turn into a 4 way dance.

Women's Title: Gail Kim, Melina, and Mickie James are just battling for it. No real back story, just trying to raise the prestige of the title.

World Tag Team title: No real feud, just Cryme Tyme running around show the titles off for now, lol. They beat Legacy for the titles.

IT'S YOUR FAULT!: Chris Jericho feels that the Undertaker screwed him out of the number 1 contender match that him, 'Taker, and Cena were in. So far, the feud is just war of the words and Jericho attacking 'Taker when his back is turned.

On SD!:

WWE Title: HHH and Orton are battling over it. Shawn Michaels and HHH reformed DX to battle Orton and Legacy (plus Joe Hennig).

US Title: Ted Jr. isn't really in a feud, other then Christian and John Morrison are battling over being number 1 contender for the title.

Diva's Title: None. Maria is champ.

Overall, I need to pay a little more attention to Smackdown. The reason why I don't at the moment is because my partner who was playing Smackdown had to quit so I took over Smackdown and just trying to get into it. I'm just glad that we don't have ECW, lol.

WWF 1996. I am 1 week away from the February In Your House PPV which I have named Battle of Supremacy.

The current card looks like this

WWF Intercontinental Championship

Goldust © vs. Razor Ramon

Goldust beat Razor Ramon for the title at the Royal Rumble. Razor Ramon after beating Goldust on the Raw after Royal Rumble in a non title match has earned the right for a rematch at the PPV.

Outcome - I am still undecided here. Jeff Jarrett is quite hight on momentum so I don't know whether to have Razor pin Goldust to get the title back and then face Jeff Jarrett at Wrestlemania or have Goldust retain and have a triple threat match at Wrestlemania

WWF Tag Team Championship

Owen Hart & British Bulldog © vs. The Steirner Brothers

Owen hart and British Bulldog beat the Smoking Gunns on the first raw of 1996 for the tag titles and issued an open challenge at the Royal Rumble. The challenge was answered by the returning Steiner Brothers. The Steiner Brothers won by DQ which means Bulldog and Owen walked out still tag team champions. Rematch at the IYH BOS.

Outcome - Steiner Brothers will win the titles and will go on to successfuilly defend them at Wrestlemania in a 2v2v2v2 elimination tag team match.

Mankind vs. The Undertaker

Mankind has been stalking the Undertaker since the beginning of 1996 and attacking him whenever he can. Things heated up at the Royal Rumble when the final 3 where Undertaker, Bam Bam Bigelow & Shawn Michaels and Mankind appeared and cost the Undertaker his chance of going to Wrestlemania to face the WWF Champion. (the final 3 in the rumble is true but the Mankind costing Undertaker and help eliminate him is obviously just my imagination)

Outcome - Undertaker by DQ. - Boiler Room Brawl at Wrestlemania

Sid Vicious vs. Diesel

Two nights after the Royal Rumble it was Diesel vs. 123 Kid in singles action and Sid Vicious came out and caused the DQ. Now these two giants will battle it out at IYH BOS.

Outcome - Sid Vicious with help from 123 kid and the Ringmaster.

Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Shawn Michaels.

Shawn Michaels and Bam Bam Bigelow were the final 2 in the 1996 Royal Rumble. Shawn Michaels won the match and will go on to face the WWF World Champion at Wrestlemania, but will Shawn Michaels get his Wrestlemania moment? On the first WWF Superstars after the Royal Rumble Bam Bam Bigelow brutally attacked Shawn Michaels best friend Marty Jannetty in the locker room. Shawn Michaels wants to get his hands on Bam Bam Bigelow and has even put his Wrestlemania title shot on the line to get the match

Outcome: Shawn Michaels cleanly.

WWF Championship

Bret Hart© vs. Ron Simmons

Bret Hart successfully defended his title at the Royal Rumble after Vader was disqualified but it was a hell of a struggle. Before the match Bret Hart stepped outside of the ring to give a young fan his sunglasses when a person sitting next to the young fan stood up and sucker punched Bret Hart. This person turned out to be Ron Simmons who was making his debut. Ron Simmons even interfered in the match casuing the DQ throwing Bret Hart in to an exposed turnbuckle (my imagination again :p). After the match Ron Simmons shook hands with Jim Cornette. Was this a plan to injure the Hitman? The next night on Raw Ron Simmons challenged Bret Hart and Bret Hart accepted via satellite stream on Superstars.

Outcome: Bret Hart cleanly so it will be Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania.

I got a bit of a problem though. I am undecided which of the final two matches should be the main event of the ppv.

Both are unchained storylines.

Recommended pushes -

Heat - B-

Bam Bam Bigelow - Main Eventer

Shawn Michaels - Main Eventer

Heat - C

Bret Hart - Main Eventer

Ron Simmons - Upper Midcarder

So looking at that I would go with Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Shawn Michaels as the main event right? But I signed Ron Simmons (2nd week in Jan) and I had him do house shows with Bret Hart and it turns out these two have great chemistry. Argh.

Archived