Raw spoiler 3-6-09

GatorBait19

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I don't know why but I think Randy Orton will walk out tonight as the Champ, once again this is just a feeling

Saw that somewhere else from someone. pwinsider or 411

Shame very few people will see it if it does happen.

NCAA championship should last til 11:15.

Okay I don't know why but I think Randy Orton will walk out tonight as the Champ, once again this is just a feeling

I sure hope not. I like to be able to watch a championship match again. But I know they're gonna drag this out longer so I'll almost alayws be missing the last half hour of raw. I wonder what else is on.

Was it just me.... or... did the main event blow pretty hard? Orton looked super weak at the onset of the match since it seemed like Vince didn't even know what he was doing. For the first time... Vince looked senile in the ring. Just completely "out of it". And with the ending coming as it did.. It just felt overly bad.

Did anyone see last week when he fought Ted...... didn't think so, they pretty much went away from him because he looked week

Also it's funny because Shane and Vince were trying to destroy DX and HHH and now it's like oh we are family... another example of the creative staff not being able to remember storylines

Was it just me.... or... did the main event blow pretty hard? Orton looked super weak at the onset of the match since it seemed like Vince didn't even know what he was doing. For the first time... Vince looked senile in the ring. Just completely "out of it". And with the ending coming as it did.. It just felt overly bad.

Maybe that was intentional, showing just why he won't be in the match at Backlash, right? Remember, no matter what people think, Vince is NOT a wrestler so he shouldn't look like a wrestler, right?

Maybe that was intentional, showing just why he won't be in the match at Backlash, right? Remember, no matter what people think, Vince is NOT a wrestler so he shouldn't look like a wrestler, right?

I agree! He shouldn't look like a wrestler... however... I'm more so commenting on Vince himself. While he never really looked like a wrestler, He at least could string together some sense of psychology. However, tonight he just looked extremely lost the entire time.

I agree! He shouldn't look like a wrestler... however... I'm more so commenting on Vince himself. While he never really looked like a wrestler, He at least could string together some sense of psychology. However, tonight he just looked extremely lost the entire time.

Though how would you act if your grand children (who are legit children and not teens or young adults) was threatened by someone who's already punted, RKOed, and DDTed the rest of the family?

Though how would you act if your grand children (who are legit children and not teens or young adults) was threatened by someone who's already punted, RKOed, and DDTed the rest of the family?

True. I spose so. I was just taken back by the match-up. Plus, the man is pushing somewhere in his 60's. The fact that he gets into the ring and takes bumps like actually getting kicked in the head is something to respect.

Terry Funk actually comments something about Vince McMahon being a true hardcore. A 60 year old Billionaire willing to be punted, stunned, clawed, etc just for the ratings. How many billionaire can do that?

If Vince thot that him in the ring would bring in the ratings or the buy rates he would go full time even at 60

Yes, it fell pretty flat. Vince clearly lost whatever it was he had in the ring and Orton looked weak. Not to mention it just looked plain dumb how he went from pulling off two moves on Vince, to pounding the hell out of Trips when he came out. Which made absolutely no sense at all.

WTF! I just watch RAW, I though we had at least a few more months with Batista. Sorry, but I really am not a fan and his returning is just going to set the WWE back. It isn't just him, but all the top talent now, there still isn't really anyone breaking through and the storylines are stale.

Also, Vicky as GM? When they first bought her into WWE I could understand why, but keeping her there? She can't pull off a promo, she can't talk on the mic, and is it just me or did she genuinely F'up last night and have to come out again to announce what she was supposred to announce? I really can not stand this woman from a creative point, and it isn't just heat, it is to the point of turning over/fast forwarding when she is on.

Steamboat looked awesome again. At Mania he looked great and he was the 1 good thing to come out of the legends match. My only complaint is that Rey Rey didn't tag in the Dragon before he hit the 619, that way Steamboat could have picked up the pin, but hey, it was great anyway and the reaction he got was brilliant. After having geriatrics like Piper/Snuka/Hogan shoved down our throats for years it was a nice to see a legend come back who looks to have only lost a step or 2 rather than a step or 10.

Final point, does anyone see a CM Punk heel turn coming? He was getting a fare bit of heat at Mania. I know that was down to the fact that people just wanted MVP or Christian to win, rather than hating on Punk, but that and the attitude they were playing up at the end of the tag match could lead to a good turn which would be interesting.

WTF! I just watch RAW, I though we had at least a few more months with Batista. Sorry, but I really am not a fan and his returning is just going to set the WWE back. It isn't just him, but all the top talent now, there still isn't really anyone breaking through and the storylines are stale.

Also, Vicky as GM? When they first bought her into WWE I could understand why, but keeping her there? She can't pull off a promo, she can't talk on the mic, and is it just me or did she genuinely F'up last night and have to come out again to announce what she was supposred to announce? I really can not stand this woman from a creative point, and it isn't just heat, it is to the point of turning over/fast forwarding when she is on.

Steamboat looked awesome again. At Mania he looked great and he was the 1 good thing to come out of the legends match. My only complaint is that Rey Rey didn't tag in the Dragon before he hit the 619, that way Steamboat could have picked up the pin, but hey, it was great anyway and the reaction he got was brilliant. After having geriatrics like Piper/Snuka/Hogan shoved down our throats for years it was a nice to see a legend come back who looks to have only lost a step or 2 rather than a step or 10.

Final point, does anyone see a CM Punk heel turn coming? He was getting a fare bit of heat at Mania. I know that was down to the fact that people just wanted MVP or Christian to win, rather than hating on Punk, but that and the attitude they were playing up at the end of the tag match could lead to a good turn which would be interesting.

I question the E turning their "Straight Edge Superstar" heel in todays PG generation. But hey, who knows?

Archived