Thanks, Adam (and the WMMA2 team)!

Money is always the best of thank you cards - but I find it odd in a 'that is expected' sort-of-way that very few have bothered to pass along their public gratitude for the many hours that went into WMMA2.

I'm not even a fan of mixed marital à go-go (is it?), but I've been having a lot of fun with the game. Lay and pray, indeed!

So... er, thanks to everyone involved in the development!

:D

Thirded. I'm finally getting the hang of things and learning how to play the game. I actually read every fight report from start to finish. The longer you play it, the better it gets. The same goes for TEW.

Seconded. Like the game so far. Would love to spend a bunch of time with it, but I can't abandon TEW either. Need to find a balance.

Reading my mind here. I'm really busy with almost everything going now. I should do my diary aswell, alternative pictures, have some life in between.. Darn. :D

Yup... have to say it's absolutely awesome! I wasn't that bothered about getting it after the demo but decided I might as well since I have all of Adam's other games - ended up playing for about 4 hours yesterday, trying to mastermind XCC's rise to the top! (At this rate it'll take me about 4 years, but I'm assuming with enough playing I'll either get reasonably good or at least lucky.)

I'm pretty sure most of us are just suckers too.

I've bought every TEW release and both WMMA games. They're very good games and I play them for a while after release, so I'd say they're worth the money. Are they must have games, though? Well, no. Honestly, most of the time I just buy the games because the databases are different and it opens up all these new scenarios that I would like to play.

Also like to say how good WMMA 2 is so far, and how Adam keeps adding suggestions into the game, of which the auto pbp for the fights has made the game so immersive for me (I also noticed the fighters to hire now includes people you can get on Associate deals as well, which is cool)

Very addictive, I even use the announcers screen that looked so bad on the original screenshots - a still picture really didn't explain what that screen looked like in game

Hopefully the game will continue to be tweaked and improved still further, but kudos.

I'm not really a fan of MMA (I do watch it from time to time), but as soon as my new card is actually RECOGNIZED... then I'll be grudgingly forking out the cash to play. Lord my new job better start soon.

But I can't stop tinkering with the demo, and well... I really like my plan for a company in Europe that exists purely to employ guys over 35. Which, of course, is actually my master plan to somehow make the 45 year old Manol Sirakov the world's most beloved fighter... somehow.

Archived