Cornellverse Wrestlers That Resemble You

So I was looking at random Cornellverse wrestlers the other day, since I don't get to see much of it outside of Japan, and I noticed that if Wild Man Sullivan was a bit younger, and a lot less dead, he'd pretty much be D-Lyrium! I even made him do a WMS impression to prove it. It's true!

So that got me wondering if there was a ChicaGalesa lookalike out there (with a much better complexion obviously, the benefits of being computer generated...). The consensus was that A, there aren't enough ginger chicks in the 'verse! And B, Nurse Hope Daye is probably closest... although I don't particularly look like her. Maybe I'm just too unique! :p

So what about you guys? Any Cornellverse dopplegangers on the forum?

I do but that's only because some one made a render based off a picture of me. I don't have TEW open and handy here but it's one of the Japanese workers from Pro Wrestling SAISHO which is funny because I'm Irish and South American Indian and would never be confused for Japanese.

Original Picture

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/peter.jpg

Render

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Apupunchau/GonnohyoeKada.jpg

Daredevil Aero is based off a picture of me... though I'm sure I don't look quite as scrawny as he does, even if I probably weigh about as much as he does. I'm more like Eric Blackley but I'm only really saying that cos he almost shares my real name, which I thank Adam for. I get to be a jobber no-one will ever use! :D

Daredevil Aero is based off a picture of me... though I'm sure I don't look quite as scrawny as he does, even if I probably weigh about as much as he does. I'm more like Eric Blackley but I'm only really saying that cos he almost shares my real name, which I thank Adam for. I get to be a jobber no-one will ever use! :D

It's always bugged me what the b in derek_b stood for...

Can't think of anyone in the C-Verse that I resemble. Closest to me is probably Mammoth unfortunately but only if I don't shave and don't have a haircut for ages.

Actually, Derek, I've talent traded for Blackley in some of my training fed games. And if I can ever get comfortable with playing low level feds with realistic finances, I might just do a 4C game and groom him for the future. I've liked Blackley when I've had him.

So I was looking at random Cornellverse wrestlers the other day, since I don't get to see much of it outside of Japan, and I noticed that if Wild Man Sullivan was a bit younger, and a lot less dead, he'd pretty much be D-Lyrium! I even made him do a WMS impression to prove it. It's true!

I would pay money to have seen this.

I'm somewhat relieved that I don't look like anybody in the default database, as I think if I did I would never be able to use whoever it was for fear of preferential treatment.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c297/HeavyMetalJesus/WildManLyrium.jpg

I don't see it, myself. I've always considered myself to be Christian Faith with more hair. But then...

(The best bit is, that's still not the most embarassing photo of me the internet has seen).

Archived