Wrestling Trivia!!!! (without google)

wrestlingfan1

well if im right with my answer to the question no ones even close. by the way i think i got this wrestling trivia from steveswrestling.com but i think the site closed down. well i really hope im right from what i know its only one guy that hogan didnt defeat atleast when the trivia was posted on the site it was correct at the time from my knowledge. should i throw out a few hints or no?

Yeah give us some hints, but I don't think the answer being provided is correct.

I am 99% sure he never defeated Goldberg and I'm now 99% sure he never defeated Brock Lesnar, and I'm like 60% sure he never defeated Sting, and 80% sure he never defeated The Rock.

Edit: The answer may be correct, but it's not an "all inclusive" answer. For example, the answer could be Jerry the King Lawler because he has never beaten him (unless they've wrestled in Memphis recently) but he's not the only wrestler he's never beaten.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah give us some hints, but I don't think the answer being provided is correct.

I am 99% sure he never defeated Goldberg and I'm now 99% sure he never defeated Brock Lesnar, and I'm like 60% sure he never defeated Sting, and 80% sure he never defeated The Rock.

Edit: The answer may be correct, but it's not an "all inclusive" answer. For example, the answer could be Jerry the King Lawler because he has never beaten him (unless they've wrestled in Memphis recently) but he's not the only wrestler he's never beaten.

u guessed my answer jerry lawler :)

But Jerry Lawler is NOT the only person Hogan has never beaten 1 on 1. I looked it up, and he never defeated Sting. Always a Sting victory or a no contest.

I also looked up the matches with The Rock, and I was mistaken - The Rock did indeed win both 1 on 1s.

And Brock Lesnar won the only match the two had... and so on. So there's really many correct answers to this question.

LOL

Cool. It's definitely a true statement, I guess the problem was when you saw that question they worded it wrong. He's not the ONLY wrestler Hogan's faced but never beaten, but he is A wrestler Hogan's faced but never beaten.

Here's a question. What wrestler has been a world champion in multiple promotions (only major promotions count) spanning over a decade and has only ever lost a title defense to two wrestlers.

My frist thought was Tommy Dreamer, with the two guys being Justin Credible and Christian, but again I dunno if it meets the spanning over a decade part.

I wouldn't consider the WWEcw title a legit world title to be honest.

Some hints:

The worker in question has been a commentator for one of the big promotions.

He's won a title in a Battle Royal.

He's wrestled a professional athlete on a pay-per-view event.

I wouldn't consider the WWEcw title a legit world title to be honest.

In my defence they do like to refer to it as such. :p

EDIT - Is it Randy Savage? With the two guys being Hogan and Flair? His last WCW reign must've been a decade after he lost to Hogan at Wrestlemania 5 (I hope)

Yeah, I would have taken that as a good answer had it met the other qualifications. Even if you consider it a legit world title though, it would still only be the ECW title twice.

To the Big Show answer, I never said it had to be EVERY promotion, just multiple promotions.

EDIT - Is it Randy Savage? With the two guys being Hogan and Flair? His last WCW reign must've been a decade after he lost to Hogan at Wrestlemania 5 (I hope)

DING DING DING DING DING DING

Randy Savage. 6 major world title reigns spanning over a decade and he only lost to Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair.

Side note: 2 of those world title reigns lasted less than 24 hours with Hulk Hogan defeating Savage after winning the title off of Sting in 98 and off of Kevin Nash in 99.

Edit: Side note 2. Savage lost to Hogan something like 23 times in their careers, with only 2 or 3 victories.

I'm gonna guess The Rock. For some reason I think she slapped him and then got Rock Bottomed.

Another good shout, but again no.

Not gonna lie, this one is pretty hard. I only found out about by reading an article on wwe.com about said person and his two friends. (Wait... that wasn't a clue was it?)

;)

Another good shout, but again no.

Not gonna lie, this one is pretty hard. I only found out about by reading an article on wwe.com about said person and his two friends. (Wait... that wasn't a clue was it?)

;)

LOL I know it now. Do I get two guesses? Your clue gave it to me as I read the same article.

Archived