Wrestling Trivia!!!! (without google)

wrestlingfan1

This is something i've done on different forums in the past and thought I'd start it on here as well. The only catch is you have to trust people to actually answer the question without using google or anyother source other than their own knowledge. If you can't answer on you're own then be honest and say so in you're answer, like: i couldn't remember or i'm not old enough to know that....

How its done:

Answer the question correctly then ask one of your own.

You can use whatever tools are available to come up with a question so long as you can remember the answer.

I'll start it off:

Q? Prior to "The Rock" Rocky Maivia, (yes thats what he was called when he first came to WWF) What two (American, non indy) wrestlers used "The Rock" as a prefix to their name?

A:????????

Lets see if this is something people are interested in and if so lets keep it going.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Fuji ..........actually probably not, but it was worth a shout.

(EDIT:) I'm very much ashamed of this answer now, but for comic value I shall leave it where it is.

Haha, that is an awesome answer. Not correct of course but given the insane nature of Japanese indy wrestling in the 90s it wouldn't surprise me. I still can't quite fully fathom the fact that the Rock'n'Roll Express worked in FMW.

Alrighty, a hopefully somewhat obscure question.

Which WCW/WWE wrestler had a run as one half of the W*ING tag team champs with Mr Pogo in Japan prior to his mainstream US run?

Might be wrong on this one as i dont' know if he worked for W*ING but foley?

Archived