Wrestling Trivia!!!! (without google)

wrestlingfan1

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He never defeated Goldberg. I don't believe he ever defeated Sting either.

Sting beat him at Starrcade 97, Superbrawl 98, and Halloween Havoc 1999. I don't think they ever faced each other after that.

I also believe the Rock defeated him in both of their encounters.

I also think he has never defeated Jacques Rougeau. I can't remember if he faced him as The Mountie though.

He defeated Piper in WCW when Savage joined the nWo, defeated Warrior at Havoc 98, defeated Taker in their rematch,

Alrighty, a hopefully somewhat obscure question.

Which WCW/WWE wrestler had a run as one half of the W*ING tag team champs with Mr Pogo in Japan prior to his mainstream US run?

Great question. It sure ain't No Laughing Matter. When you think about it though it's a pretty Hughmorris question.

He never defeated Goldberg. I don't believe he ever defeated Sting either.

I'm fairly sure it's Sting... at least in a 1 on 1. Don't know about Goldberg. Didn't they end up jobbing him to most of the nWo?

I also believe the Rock defeated him in both of their encounters.

They won one each, if memory serves me correct.

Btw, wouldn't this work better if people waited to throw a new question out there untill the old one has been confirmed as answered? Hard to keep track when there's 2-3 questions "open" at once...

I'm fairly sure it's Sting... at least in a 1 on 1. Don't know about Goldberg. Didn't they end up jobbing him to most of the nWo?

Nope they didn't job him out, they just didn't use him well. I think his only WCW losses were to Nash, Scott Steiner, and Totally Buff.

Edit: Duh and Bret Hart.

They won one each, if memory serves me correct.

Could be, don't remember really.

Btw, wouldn't this work better if people waited to throw a new question out there untill the old one has been confirmed as answered? Hard to keep track when there's 2-3 questions "open" at once...

Agreed.

well if im right with my answer to the question no ones even close. by the way i think i got this wrestling trivia from steveswrestling.com but i think the site closed down. well i really hope im right from what i know its only one guy that hogan didnt defeat atleast when the trivia was posted on the site it was correct at the time from my knowledge. should i throw out a few hints or no?

thats how its supposed to work also the new question is supposed to come from the person who answers the previous question correctly.

well if im right with my answer to the question no ones even close. by the way i think i got this wrestling trivia from steveswrestling.com but i think the site closed down. well i really hope im right from what i know its only one guy that hogan didnt defeat atleast when the trivia was posted on the site it was correct at the time from my knowledge. should i throw out a few hints or no?

Its your question, you can give hints if you want but its not required. My first instinct was to say Yokozuna but then I remembered the wrestlemania return, at least i think it was wrestlemania, after mr fuji threw the powder in the eyes of bret hart. I will go out on a limb here and guess Million Dollar Man, although its probably not it.

Archived