Wrestling Trivia!!!! (without google)

wrestlingfan1

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, I've got a question WWE made a character to mimic Raven while he was in WCW, who was the character.

Hint:He is a current WWE Superstar.

Don't know if he was there to mimic Raven but Droz had a similar character and is still under WWE contract, though I wouldn't call him a "superstar."

Ok, I've got a question WWE made a character to mimic Raven while he was in WCW, who was the character.

Hint:He is a current WWE Superstar.

This is a tough one. Not sure what you mean by "mimic Raven" exactly. A seeker of lost souls? Undertaker did that, taking in freaks to form the Ministry.

I had never heard this, but for some reason I can only see this being 1 of 2 people.

So, applying the rule that we can have multiple guesses, I will have multiple guesses in 1 post (I hope people don't mind), so I would say either Edge or Christian.

Edit: Damn it...I had this open for ages, just forgot to hit save... I will now go and sit in the corner and cry...

Gangrel would be my guess as the brood is the closest thing to the flock that I can think of but I don't think he's still a wwf superstar, although his name appears in the credits of every wwf game at least through the last one that I bought SVR 08 or 09 I don't remember which it was now...

Gangrel would be my guess as the brood is the closest thing to the flock that I can think of but I don't think he's still a wwf superstar, although his name appears in the credits of every wwf game at least through the last one that I bought SVR 08 or 09 I don't remember which it was now...

Gangrel hasn't worked for WWE since he was brought in for the JBL/Undertaker feud, aside from a few one-off appearances. His name only appears because any reference to Gangrel, even in create-a-wrestler, requires a copyright notice that the name Gangrel is a copyright of White Wolf, the guys that made Vampire: The Masquerade.

Other options may be Edge or Christian?

Edit: I don't really know what Edge was like when he first debuted, but I know he came through crowds and was weird. Just can't think of any other people who were there at the time who could have similar gimmick...

I had never heard this, but for some reason I can only see this being 1 of 2 people.

So, applying the rule that we can have multiple guesses, I will have multiple guesses in 1 post (I hope people don't mind), so I would say either Edge or Christian.

Edit: Damn it...I had this open for ages, just forgot to hit save... I will now go and sit in the corner and cry...

I think the question would then have been to mimick Scotty Flamingo or Scott Levy during said run instead of Raven. As far as who the compycat was I would say Edge as well with the sitting in the crowd stuff and the darker tron and persona he had starting out.

Edge is the answer check out his wikipedia and that will give you the answer

http://wikipedia.org

Archived