DOTM: October Nominations

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very surprised that Bigpapa42's diary World Wrestling Entertainment: A New Era hasn't been nominated yet so i'll throw that one up for rookie or real world which ever it's eligible for. I think he still classes as a rookie diary.

Very surprised that Bigpapa42's diary World Wrestling Entertainment: A New Era hasn't been nominated yet so i'll throw that one up for rookie or real world which ever it's eligible for. I think he still classes as a rookie diary.

I was going to, but I figured he was a lock anyway, so I decided to give the nod to someone who also deserved it, but wasn't as sure a thing.

Guess everybody else thought the same..

Hey everybody.

Anyways, I vote for TNA's new beginnings by Nobby_McDonald for my real world nomination. It really is an excellent read and deserves more recognition.

QUOTE]

I didn't see a second for this real world diary, and would be honored to do so. Nobby is starting to see the pay-off for all his hard work. After losing millions early on, being literally a few months from being bankrupt and not being able to get on TV, he has started turning some nice profits and running some cool shows. Watching these struggles to survive has been enjoyable

I was going to, but I figured he was a lock anyway, so I decided to give the nod to someone who also deserved it, but wasn't as sure a thing.

Guess everybody else thought the same..

Yep, that's exactly why I didn't nominate it. I was hoping to get Boom King's rookie diary up, and hoped BigPapa's would naturally follow suit. I was astonished to see this morning that he hadn't been nominated and am glad now he has been rightfully nominated.

Hey everybody.

Anyways, I vote for TNA's new beginnings by Nobby_McDonald for my real world nomination. It really is an excellent read and deserves more recognition.

QUOTE]

I didn't see a second for this real world diary, and would be honored to do so. Nobby is starting to see the pay-off for all his hard work. After losing millions early on, being literally a few months from being bankrupt and not being able to get on TV, he has started turning some nice profits and running some cool shows. Watching these struggles to survive has been enjoyable

Thank you both. :)

Archived