The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Hulu Raw is the worst. :/

I keep reading about the Lucha Dragons and Neville on Raw, and that's basically what they cut out of it.

I cut cable so Hulu is how I get Raw too. I usually watch it then check the recaps to see what segments I missed and see what I want to YouTube

Pretty much anything involving Stardust and Mizdow I've had to YouTube for quite a while now.

I ignore the commentating a lot of the time. Somehow I can completely block it out and simply listen to the crowd and the match. That's what I did during HHH/Sting. So much so that I need to go back and listen for all of the comments made because I didn't hear them first time around.

I agree, he should come up with something more intimidating than Fella to shout though.

I agree, it's an odd baby face aspect from his old entrance to carry over. i would either drop any shouting of words entirely, or try to come up with something intimidating.

I read the entire tirade but it's a bit unclear to me what exactly he's so upset about. :confused:

While Roberts lived on a more personal level his relationship with Connor Michalek, WWE used this story as a corporate marketing startegy to have a better public image.

I think that's the essence of the entire thing.

While Roberts lived on a more personal level his relationship with Connor Michalek, WWE used this story as a corporate marketing startegy to have a better public image.

I think that's the essence of the entire thing.

Yeah, he's unhappy about the spin the company put on it, and basically turned it into / use it for propaganda.

Yeah, he's unhappy about the spin the company put on it, and basically turned it into / use it for propaganda.

Wait, so a company did something for charity and made a huge deal out of the event to portray themselves in a overly positive light?

Have the authorities been informed? How about the local media? I for one am shocked a corporation would attempt to use it's charity events and giving to self promote. What is this world coming to? :rolleyes:

Wait, so a company did something for charity and made a huge deal out of the event to portray themselves in a overly positive light?

Have the authorities been informed? How about the local media? I for one am shocked a corporation would attempt to use it's charity events and giving to self promote. What is this world coming to? :rolleyes:

Hey, they're his feelings, not mine. I personally don't care if WWE do stuff for charity or not.

It's more likely that he's upset that WWE turned an 8 year-old's death into a media campaign about how saintly WWE is, all while continuing to treat their employees like beasts of burden.

Lol I don't really get this.

He goes on about the Wwe been a bad place. But tells us an absolutely brilliant story about what they've done. I was expecting him to say somewhere along the lines that the WWE did something bad and left the young lad heartbroken.

So what's his point? Wwe did all this for conner and are showing everyone what they did, Because they set u foundation in his name, so it makes sense to show it.

Basically I think he wants people to turn around and say well done that was all your doing. It wasn't all his doing unfortunately, he did something really really good, but only because of the position he was in, and his position limited him so without the rest of the WWE all he could do, would be to get a ring announcer to meet conner (himself)

As well as trying to take all the credit, he was part of the WWE so any credit he thinks he should have, the WWE should take because he was part of the WWE.

But he's not bitter at all??? Lol. he should find himself lucky he was in a position to have a part of it, as people like us aren't, so it's a bit ironic that he's unhappy that other people did took it upon themselves to make it a better experience.

Lol I don't really get this.

He goes on about the Wwe been a bad place. But tells us an absolutely brilliant story about what they've done. I was expecting him to say somewhere along the lines that the WWE did something bad and left the young lad heartbroken.

So what's his point? Wwe did all this for conner and are showing everyone what they did, Because they set u foundation in his name, so it makes sense to show it.

Basically I think he wants people to turn around and say well done that was all your doing. It wasn't all his doing unfortunately, he did something really really good, but only because of the position he was in, and his position limited him so without the rest of the WWE all he could do, would be to get a ring announcer to meet conner (himself)

As well as trying to take all the credit, he was part of the WWE so any credit he thinks he should have, the WWE should take because he was part of the WWE.

But he's not bitter at all??? Lol. he should find himself lucky he was in a position to have a part of it, as people like us aren't, so it's a bit ironic that he's unhappy that other people did took it upon themselves to make it a better experience.

....*opens mouth to speak, thinks better of it after last time*

I'll say this though, I'm not surprised you don't see anything wrong with it, but I'll leave it at that.

I want to answer that, but our working agreement doesn't allow me to lol

You can pm me though,. Don't think we will get in trouble if we don't have a public debate