The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

how do you know

How do I know? Well besides the fact that Michael Cole took down his account last February (which I totally forgot about until I was reminded today) this guy has only 100 followers, isn't being followed by any official people from the WWE (who always do follow real WWE roster members as a means of showing who is credibilty), he has trouble with basic English and is replying to individuals in a very non-Michael Cole was, clearly revealing someone native messing around.

That'd be it.

I may be reading too much into this, but Bryan Danielson is still following the following WWE Twitter accounts at

wwe

wwenxt

WWEUniverse

Maybe Bryan isn't particularly bothered, but if I had been fired then I would have unfollowed them...

Anyway, I may be reading too much into it but I hope this points to the fact that it is a work.

I have to say though, I love this. Not only is the angle shaping up to be a good one, but when was the last time that there was any debate over what is legit or not in wrestling? As much as I hate to say it, the internet has pretty much taken the fun out of wrestling. and before you say it, yes I know that I am not forced to read anything, but curiosity always gets the better of me, the same as someone saying "don't look down"

Danielson is technophobic anyways, if he was fired I highly doubt messing with his twitter account would be high on his mind.

As of right now...I'm not making a solid judgement til at least RAW on Monday, but if I was forced to decide I'd put my money on someone from Linda McMahon's campaign calling up worried that Danielson choking Roberts could come back on her. Considering the Youtube video of the choking has reportly been taken down I think Linda messing up Danielson career is just the most logically reasoning right now.

Well if he's out of the WWE he can't legally use the name "Daniel Bryan" as that's there copyright material so...

Yeah, the more I read on this, and I've been following it ALL day, the more I believe Danielson is legit out, most likely because of Linda McMahon's campaign. Drat that woman right now. Drat the whole motherloving WWEPG thing if it means Danielson has to be fired. The whole thing is yarded.

Also, freedom of speech is for losers :rolleyes:;)

Edit: My 666th post; thus it's completely cursed.

And don't forget spitting! The horrible, despicable, unfathomable, disgusting unviewable act which was Carlito's trademark for quite a number of years! How DARE the WWE broadcast a man spitting on another while Linda McMahon attempts to run for senate! The gentle caressing swine!

Edit: Never has this been more appropriate:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/f606ad58-47f5-4488-8254-722341a4b72.jpg

I don't know about any of you, but if any of my children are yarded enough to think choking each other with ties is "cool" I just might disown said children.

WWE Discussion Thread has come to terms on the release of -laz- as of today June 12, 2010. We wish -laz- the best in all future endeavors.

Caldwell's Analysis: He wants to see a male wrestler go ape **** over SaySo favorite SmackDown diva duo. To quote Carlito, "that's not cool." However, i believe -laz- isn't released according to sources inside the thread. We cannot confirm.

I would like to put these rumors to rest.

Yes, as of today, June 12th, 2010, we have released -laz-. We have heard that he is in negotiations with the ROH thread and the TNA thread. We have nothing but the best wishes for him, but our sponsors were deeply, deeply offended by certain comments he made regarding a certain pair of females in the employ of our sister company, World Wrestling Entertainment.

That is such bull poo poo, I've read completely different accurate report that says -laz- is starting up a completely new thread of his own that he will appear for exclusively...

Pretty sure it's only going to be a sort of training thread for rookie posters to get some experience, so chances are he'll appear sparingly if at all.

Aaaaanyway, since we're on the topic of internet-based wrestling shenanigans, has anyone been keeping up with Matt Hardy's recent craziness? Seems like a tie-in with the McIntyre feud from what I've seen, though it is all kind of hinty-hinty that he's on the brink of leaving. And what really caught my attention was a freaky, whacked out video he did where he seemed like he'd been at Jeff's stash and was repeatedly thanking his fans for their support.

We can confirm that he has not been considering those possibilities, and that he has been seriously considering an offer put forth by the TNA thread, who is going through a major image rehaul.

As long as I keep creative control it's ok, brother, brother, brother, brother. Lolz.

On Danielson it makes me think of the blame Canada stuff from the first South park Movie. Too bad I am not good with photoshop etc to change it to blame Bryan or something like that and put his mug on the shirts instead of the maple leaf.

Edit: My 666th post; thus it's completely cursed.

Posts here don't add to the total...your lucky post was somewhere else. :)

Just noticed the infamous choking incident was editted out of the re-air on Smackdown. And I'm still amazed by the number of people buying it...WWE is doing a great job here.

He worked in a DANGEROUUUUUUSSS! Awesome. (And wow, was Gabe a terrible commentator.)

Do you think that's the origin of where the DANGEROUUUUUUSSS random event name comes from? Often in TEW a puro company such as GCG or Hinnto Dojo will have an event name as such.

If this was a work how can you be "fired" from a company you were never a part of? He lost NXT so last I checked he was unemployed so idk its interesting but not that interesting.

That helps prove it IS a work. If he was "never a part of the company," why would they announce he is released?

That helps prove it IS a work. If he was "never a part of the company," why would they announce he is released?

How does it help prove it IS a work? He was only not part of the company as far as the storyline goes, so if it is a work then there is no need to announce it, but if it is legit then announce it...

Announcing it on the website could just be the WWE's way of f'ing with the iwc.

I think rather than speculating we should all just wait and see.