The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

In your opinion, who is the hottest current WWE Diva and who is the hottest former WWE Diva? IMO the hottest current Diva is Kelly Kelly, and the hottest former Diva is Trish Stratus.

Beth Phoenix. I don't really know the past divas well enough to say on that.

after his awesome promo on Smackdown... Dashing Cody Rhodes is officially my new favourite wrestler...

oh, and Husky Harris is equally great.. hes my favourite NXT Rookie.. in fact I dont care about NXT, I just want Husky to be DASHING Cody Rhodes' lackey..

DASHING!

after his awesome promo on Smackdown... Dashing Cody Rhodes is officially my new favourite wrestler...

oh, and Husky Harris is equally great.. hes my favourite NXT Rookie.. in fact I dont care about NXT, I just want Husky to be DASHING Cody Rhodes' lackey..

DASHING!

I'm gonna have to agree. Cody is my new favorite character only because CM Punk barely gets mic time now.

It has been confirmed that WWE stars Michelle McCool and Mark Calaway (a/k/a Undertaker) got married on Saturday in Houston, Texas. The two have been romantically linked since 2007.

The private ceremony was attended by family and numerous friends, including those involved with the wrestling industry. Click here to view a post-wedding photo of McCool alongside longtime friends Torrie Wilson, Lisa Marie Varon, and Sharmell.

Both have been previously married, Calaway having been married two previous times with McCool being married once before. Both have divorced as well in recent years — McCool divorced her "high school sweetheart" in 2006, and Calaway divorced his second wife Sara in 2006 or 2007.

It has been confirmed that WWE stars Michelle McCool and Mark Calaway (a/k/a Undertaker) got married on Saturday in Houston, Texas. The two have been romantically linked since 2007.

The private ceremony was attended by family and numerous friends, including those involved with the wrestling industry. Click here to view a post-wedding photo of McCool alongside longtime friends Torrie Wilson, Lisa Marie Varon, and Sharmell.

Both have been previously married, Calaway having been married two previous times with McCool being married once before. Both have divorced as well in recent years — McCool divorced her "high school sweetheart" in 2006, and Calaway divorced his second wife Sara in 2006 or 2007.

Where did you read that? I haven't seen that on any site. Granted I only go to prowrestling.net and prowrestling.com and wrestlezone when I feel like a good laugh.

If that's true then there goes my hope of WWE giving up on the talentless piece of blond McCrap

Where did you read that? I haven't seen that on any site. Granted I only go to prowrestling.net and prowrestling.com and wrestlezone when I feel like a good laugh.

If that's true then there goes my hope of WWE giving up on the talentless piece of blond McCrap

ewrestlingnews.com

i know now WWE universe stuck with McCool (not a fan of hers)

I saw the same thing on Wrestling-Radio.com.

Story broke 3 hours ago, if it's true.

Now, there was a pretty convincing photo of her, Sharmell, Victoria, and Torrie Wilson (who I didn't recognize. I really don't care about divas, past or present.) hanging out with her in a white dress, but it's not what I'd call a wedding dress personally.

[EDIT: Wait! I could put it up!]

http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/m/michellemccool/gallery/photoscans/2/gallery1/145.jpg

Though then again there's no accounting for taste.

EDIT 2: Technically I really don't remember what Sharmell looks like either. So I took their word for Sharmell and Torrie Wilson. But I'm pretty sure that's Victoria.