The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Also, Vickie aside, am I the only one that is insanely happy that Dolph has the IC title?

Dolph can really go in the ring, and deserved this title a year ago when he was super hot momentum wise in his fued with rey. Huge thumbs down to rey for reportedly refusing to drop the title to him and then giving it to jomo for kicks.

Only problem is smackdown is so heel heavy in the midcard/upper midcard that they have to drag this kofi fued out because Christan and matt are busy.

I like Kofi, and the matches have been good but how many flipping rematches is he going to get?

But hold it as long as you can Dolph, im glad my having to suffer through the spirit squad gave me something worth watching.

WWE Pro Vickie Guerrero has fired her NXT season three Rookie Diva, Aloisia.

Various sources are reporting that Guerrero, the temperamental Official Consultant of SmackDown, had an argument with her 6-foot-9 Rookie Diva over Vickie’s influence over Aloisia.

The news has left WWE NXT season three shaken before it’s even started. But when reached for comment, Guerrero stated she would reveal her new Rookie Diva on the WWE NXT season three premiere this Tuesday night at 10 p.m. ET on Syfy.

Ha ha, take that, interest in season 3 of NXT!

I'm perplexed by this recent development, as I don't see any benefit from taking the "fascinating" diva out of the lineup. If this is a storyline, that is.

Ha ha, take that, interest in season 3 of NXT!

I'm perplexed by this recent development, as I don't see any benefit from taking the "fascinating" diva out of the lineup. If this is a storyline, that is.

I think its Kayfabe by the way it is being reported, and Isis will come back and take out whoever Vickie chooses as her rookie, although I could be wrong.

I know. Here is the errors below.

http://imgur.com/kmjlK.gif

Riley dun goofed.

I know. Here is the errors below.

http://imgur.com/kmjlK.gif

My thought process when watching........

Huh, didn't see the jump on Kaval coming.........Maybe this is Nexus part 2..........here comes the cavalry........hang on......why is Riley beating up on Percy?.........Why has Percy not nipped this in the bud and told him he is messing up.........this is the blind leading the blind..........still taking it to Percy....threw him out the ring...........they're standing next to each other like they are allies?......(insert 10 minutes of hysterical laughter).........Alex Riley IS awesome.......what a joke!

My thought process when watching........

Huh, didn't see the jump on Kaval coming.........Maybe this is Nexus part 2..........here comes the cavalry........hang on......why is Riley beating up on Percy?.........Why has Percy not nipped this in the bud and told him he is messing up.........this is the blind leading the blind..........still taking it to Percy....threw him out the ring...........they're standing next to each other like they are allies?......(insert 10 minutes of hysterical laughter).........Alex Riley IS awesome.......what a joke!

On top of that.. it was REALLY sloppy brawling.

If anyone saw SmackDown!, CM Punk made Luke Gallows Go To Sleep after they lost a 2-on-1 handicap against the Big Show. So it looks like the end of SES, sadly. I just wonder if Punk is gonna move on to bigger things. He has a new look anyway and it looks good on him.

Kane/Taker segment was cool also(unless you're just not a fan of supernatural schtick), sorta takes you back 10 years. Swagger's V.I.P lounge was cool too. Too many canned reactions! God, that just partly ruins the moment for me.

Swagger Sr and Jr versus Cena Sr and Jr is a dream match of mine.

I'm waiting for someone to jump in and tick of Swagger myself. I just don't see him staying a Heel for much longer. I think in all honesty, unless they are happy with his position right now, that he's gone about as far as he can go as a heel. Interested to see how far he can go as a face.

MVP on the other hand, I think was turned to quickly. I didn't think so at the time, but right now I feel like he would have been better off as a heel. Not a good time to turn him into a heel right now, but I can definately see a heel, then face turn later down the road helping him out more.

Still say Cena needs to turn heel to bring him back into a somewhat interesting role.

CM Punk is awesome right now. I don't care what he does, would like to see him get into it with a few people to be honest... One heel, and one Face. Don't turn him, just let it happen naturally, and make him more feared in the future.

EDIT: On a side note, interesting to see the WWE thread passing the TNA thread.

I'm waiting for someone to jump in and tick of Swagger myself. I just don't see him staying a Heel for much longer. I think in all honesty, unless they are happy with his position right now, that he's gone about as far as he can go as a heel. Interested to see how far he can go as a face.

MVP on the other hand, I think was turned to quickly. I didn't think so at the time, but right now I feel like he would have been better off as a heel. Not a good time to turn him into a heel right now, but I can definately see a heel, then face turn later down the road helping him out more.

Still say Cena needs to turn heel to bring him back into a somewhat interesting role.

CM Punk is awesome right now. I don't care what he does, would like to see him get into it with a few people to be honest... One heel, and one Face. Don't turn him, just let it happen naturally, and make him more feared in the future.

Views yes. Posts nope. It is catching up though.

ROFLMOA!:D

And BTW I actually watched Smackdown. Apart from Christian's opening promo and Punk's facials it was snore imo.

Ah, you mean you didn't like the Hornswaggle bit? I thought that was the best part of the show.

In all honesty, I was hoping to see an awesome promo from Kane, but I was let down more then anything. He can do it, just he does that stupid laugh in between that sounds forced, almost to say to whomever wrote the script "I told you it wouldn't sound right like that!" I know it's not in him to think like that, but it really does for the most part sound forced instead of evil, like the intent I'm sure.

My other comments in the other post, was about the show and where it looks like they are from here (haven't been keeping up with it really, but try when I'm home).

The thing is, unlike the Attitude Era with Kurt Angle, the "All-American" gimmick doesn' generate heel heat. Now, Swagger himsefl can,but it is despite his gimmick, not because of it.

The thing is, unlike the Attitude Era with Kurt Angle, the "All-American" gimmick doesn' generate heel heat. Now, Swagger himsefl can,but it is despite his gimmick, not because of it.

This is going to sound funny, but when I read your post I couldn't help but to think this way.. Apples and Oranges to me..

Angle has a "Swagger" about him that "Swagger" doesn't have. Kurt just has a way, probably experience, at being so at ease that he comes off more natural then most people ever will. I think Kurt could probably be a great actor, in this reguard.

Swagger on the other hand is probably a little too green, doesn't seem to be as at ease with his character as Kurt is. If I'm not mistaken, he even messed up the line "All American, American" before. I'm almost certain he said MPP lounge instead of MVP lounge Friday as well. Just nerve's more then anything, but does better in my opinion by himself then with someone else.... Of course someone like MVP who is more at ease on the mic then most, helps more then hurts, but even MVP shows signs of being a bit green.

In other words, the biggest difference in my eyes is that Kurt will figure a way out to fix a mistake, without a pause. There are alot of guys in WWE that sound great, but when a mistake happens they don't look like they're sure what to do about it. Kurt would just rebound "I think you meant to say ____, and if you did, let me tell you!" Would sound like it was meant to happen.

I'd much rather them go back to pushing MVP and Swagger fades off into oblivion.

MVP for world champ!

In my opinion... And if you care to go look, I was one of MVP's strongest supporters a good while ago, He's not ready though.

You have to have your Swaggers in my opinion though. You have to have people that make other's stand out. A boring person standing beside someone that isn't as boring brings the other person out more. Someone that might not stand out if you put them beside someone that is never boring. This also works both ways... Putting someone that stands out, and is very interesting beside someone boring gives the boring person a rub..

It's like a handshake. You have to have different types to build up others. If everyone is AMAZING, then you end up with no one sticking out.