The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

You missing a couple....the bed shots.

I think I remember them, isn't she basically just kind of "holding" her "girls" in like a sports bra or something. IDK I didn't see anything other than her in some lingerie in a few shots. Certainly no nudity, maybe NSFW but not nudity.

I seriously doubt this is the reason they kept her off of television. She's been all over her twitter and website about it. If I were her (she's admitted she doesn't know why). I would just keep quiet about it. I'm sure she's just too green and thats why she's being left off.

I watched as much as I could of the premiere of season 3 tonight as I was flipping back and forth between that and the new season of Sons of Anarchy that started tonight (Ironically also season 3) and I heard Aksana talk and I already fricken hate her. Before her I thought that Maryse's english was bad but Aksana takes the cake for bad english for me. I hope she is the first to go or they realise that they shouldn't put a microphone in her hand.

I watched as much as I could of the premiere of season 3 tonight as I was flipping back and forth between that and the new season of Sons of Anarchy that started tonight (Ironically also season 3) and I heard Aksana talk and I already fricken hate her. Before her I thought that Maryse's english was bad but Aksana takes the cake for bad english for me. I hope she is the first to go or they realise that they shouldn't put a microphone in her hand.

There's something tawdry to be said to this.

But it won't be by me... out loud, that is.

1: AJ (:D)

2: Kaitlyn (damn she looks good)

3: Aksana (give her some love :cool:)

4: Maxine

5: Jamie

6: Naomi (I hate her already, lol at her pin botch)

on a side note God Damn i hate the phrase WWE Universe so stupid :mad:

The botch really wasn't her fault it was the undefined Divas Champion and K2's fault watch the ending again....