The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Whooa... lil girl's hate miz.... that lil girl scared me...........

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/197102486.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1290486462&Signature=olTqEhFMVXG8M%2BBOUWdexeFYyCk%3D

Prolly don't remember but when Edge beat RVD and Cena and a kid had his mouth over and his hand on his head. nothing beat that pic.

Also, she prolly ask for candy and the parents said no. lol

You're done with RAW because the second most over heel in the company did that?

You can not like Miz all you want but in my opinion Miz haters are even more stupid than Cena haters.

You don't get the reaction this guy gets if you're not one of the best in the world at what you do.

I hate pro wrestling now days most of the time and I loved RAW. If you're going to be that jaded that one segment on an otherwise great show wasn't what you wanted then I'm shocked you lasted as a fan this long in pro wrestling.

The Miz....

Real World cast member, who was a huge fan of wrestling.

was signed up based on his celebrity and given a shot...

Made it, but, was a joke forever... almost everyone hated him.

Formed a great team with John Morrison, but was the Marty Jannety of the group, the one who would never make it.

Won the US title, and started taking off...

Got ALOT better on the mic.

Got better in the ring.

.... Now... The Miz is the WWE CHAMPION...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/JohnnyFenoli/miz.jpg

The guy was a true fan of pro wrestling, I remember seeing him in ECW hanging around as the "chick magnet" and thought he was so lame but ever since he came back with the short tights and the RAW run he's been the best thing on the show. Well him and Wade trade off every week.

Best RAW in forever! Everyone was crying about how predictable the WWE was blah blah blah its bland, its this its that.

I don't deny those things but I think this show was truly.......Awesome (had to do it)

You're done with RAW because the second most over heel in the company did that?

You can not like Miz all you want but in my opinion Miz haters are even more stupid than Cena haters.

You don't get the reaction this guy gets if you're not one of the best in the world at what you do.

I hate pro wrestling now days most of the time and I loved RAW. If you're going to be that jaded that one segment on an otherwise great show wasn't what you wanted then I'm shocked you lasted as a fan this long in pro wrestling.

I'm not a miz hater I used to be but now I like him like I said to the other guy i'm not really done i just wanted orton to hold it longer

So why is it in ROH Punk constantly played second fiddle to Joe. I think he lose or tied Joe in all of their major matches.

Yet even then I thought Punk clearly was the better pro wrestler since despite what anyone says Pro Wrestling is a show with characters and Punk had a very interesting and somewhat original character compared to Joe.

I take great pleasure in knowing that Punk has been far more successful than Joe likely ever will be.

It's not always about who is the better wrestler. Punk was working dates in TNA and had been IWA:MS's biggest name for awhile by the time he feuded with Joe. Joe on the other hand had worked in California for an indy that was all but dead (UPW) and in Japan, but had really no other major North American commitments. It would have been bad booking to put Punk over Joe when two nights later he's just standing behind Raven or headlining for another promotion.

but its not bad booking to build that guy up as your second biggest star? Its not bad booking to give him the title once he was already signed to the WWE? Sorry but I can't agree with the "he was doing other things so he can't be the champion" logic.

By the time they feuded Joe was the biggest star in ROH it doesn't matter that CM Punk was playing a bit part in TNA every few weeks.

Here is a link to an article (see below): http://www.clevelandsportstorture.com/2010/08/clevelands-next-hope.html?showComment=1281554629238

Cleveland's Next Hope

Bernie Kosar. Brady Quinn. Lebron James. These were supposed to be our "Hometown" saviors. Guys who grew up around here, played here, and were destined to bring our starving city its first championship since 1964...

Cleveland... I give to you Parma's own... Michael Mizanin, better known as the egotistical, brash heel of the WWE - "The Miz".

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5wE80qD6X08/TGIOfsSGFKI/AAAAAAAAAW8/-U8tEPrXooA/s320/Miz2.jpg

Before ascending the ranks of the WWE main roster, the Normandy High School alum first gained fame on The Real World and later Real World/Road Rules Challenge. He would eventually earn a spot in the WWE, shooting up the ranks quicker than a Justin Gabriel 450 splash. Already a two time and current United States Champion, The Miz shocked the world last month by winning the "Money In The Bank" (MITB) Ladder Match, which guarantees a World Title shot any time, any place. The MITB holder carries a briefcase and can literally "cash-in" whenever, wherever - surprising the unfortunate champion following a grueling hell in the cell match, or at a house show, or in an alley, or in a hotel lobby.

There have been seven MITB winners. All seven have successfully cashed in to become champion. Some were established superstars like Edge. Some were mid-carders who were instantly propelled to main event stardom like C.M. Punk and Jack Swagger. The statistics show it. All logic points to it - The Miz will do it. No quit- I mean elbow injuries. No drives, shots, fumbles, or meltdowns in the ninth. Cleveland will have its champion!

Whoah, whoah whoah. Before we begin to drink the Lake Erie bubbly, I caution you - let's not forget the glorious name of this very blog. If there was ever a time to break the MITB winning streak, it would figure to be when Cleveland was on the verge. There we are - at the top of the ladder, fingers stretched, the ultimate prize at our fingertips - only to get choke slammed to hell.

The Miz's catchphrase is "I'm the Miz and I'm AWESOME!" He is... but needn't he forget... he's from Cleveland as well. Go get' em kid.

Five-Six Months later

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2450/mizj.jpg

but its not bad booking to build that guy up as your second biggest star? Its not bad booking to give him the title once he was already signed to the WWE? Sorry but I can't agree with the "he was doing other things so he can't be the champion" logic.

By the time they feuded Joe was the biggest star in ROH it doesn't matter that CM Punk was playing a bit part in TNA every few weeks.

He got the belt on his way out more as a thank you for his work more than anything else. My point is ROH wasn't his first or most notable priority at the time of his feud with Joe, so it wouldn't have made sense to give him the belt at that point. My point has nothing to do with Joe being over, it's that why would you take a guy who has a pedigree from another promotion and is featured nationally in a supporting role and say that he's better than your home-grown star? It just makes your company look amateurish.

Is it just me or did they totally bury Wade Barret, I mean he had three matches for the title and lost them all and then The Miz cashes in and wins the belt granted Orton was injured when The Miz did it but I still think they kind of gave Barrett the short end of the stick. I am glad that the Miz won even though I thought he should have been the first guy to lose when cashing in money in the bank but all in all I am okay with it.

Is it just me or did they totally bury Wade Barret, I mean he had three matches for the title and lost them all and then The Miz cashes in and wins the belt granted Orton was injured when The Miz did it but I still think they kind of gave Barrett the short end of the stick. I am glad that the Miz won even though I thought he should have been the first guy to lose when cashing in money in the bank but all in all I am okay with it.

I have always found the Miz annoying going back to his days on The Real World. If they were going to give the title to someone I would have rather had Barret get it over the Miz. That being said, there is no doubt the Miz is over right now as a heel so maybe it was the right move to give him the title.

Here is hoping that he is just an Iron Shiek/Stan Stasiak type champion and he only holds the title for a little bit.

The miz is ready. He has been built up but not super pushed. Is he going to have a orton or hhh title run? No.......he does not need it but he is not going to have a bob backlund title run either *remember his one day title run lol*. He will most likley hold it till mania and loose it then.

The miz is ready. He has been built up but not super pushed. Is he going to have a orton or hhh title run? No.......he does not need it but he is not going to have a bob backlund title run either *remember his one day title run lol*. He will most likley hold it till mania and loose it then.

Although Backlund had a one day title late in his career when he beat Bret Hart. His first title reign lasted six years, not sure if you knew that but I just thought I would bring it up.

the miz is at the top of his game right now, one of the top acts in the company.

And this is coming from someone who predicted he'd be future endevor'd within 6 months of his breakup from JoMo

Even if you don't like that he's a former reality TV star, kid is absolute gold on the mic as a heel, and has raised his in ring game to at least "above Average"

I have zero problem with this, because....

HE'S THE MIZ....AND HE'S AWWWWEEESSSOMMMMMEEE

I can't see him going into Mania as champ, I think he's lucky to make it to the Rumble. Nothing to do with my feelings on him just the way I see it playing out.