John Morrison

CM Punk

Alberto Del Rio

Big Show

Sheamus

A strong chance and a credible bet

John Cena

Wade Barrett

who are we kidding i would love to see someone like CM punk win, but this is WWE guaranteed triple h returns number 40 wins the rumble gos on to the next PPV wins the WWE Championship from The Miz then will headline Mania against the World Champion, whomever that me be and unify the belts

I'm going with Randy Orton to win the Rumble in a scenario I've mentioned before. Randy Orton gets screwed out of the WWE title against Miz; possibly a finish where the ref gets bumped, Orton RKO's Miz and has him pinned but they do something where the referee has DQ'd Miz, or, Orton, for something and Orton comes up short. They can show Miz, either then or later, looking ****y about having got past Orton and maybe even have him say something along the lines of never having to worry about him again. Then Orton winds up in the Rumble and wins and the build for Miz vs. Orton can be about how Miz has to face the man who has his number and there isn't anything he can do about it.

They could throw in a twist about Miz considering 'laying down' in a WWE title match just to avoid Orton; if they do that Alex Riley can be the one who offers to take the title from him and take the match with Orton in his place. If Miz is in the Raw Elimination Chamber match at the EC PPV, they can put it on last and have Miz fluke his way to victory in some fashion,look all please with himself and then Orton's music hits and the PPV ends with Orton starting down Miz who looks petrified. The final month before Wrestlemania can be Miz trying to find some way to put Orton on the shelf or maybe Miz slowly cracking up because he can't get out of facing the man who has his number.

However they handle the build to the match, I'd go with Miz vs. Orton for the WWE title at Wrestlemania and I'd start with Orton winning the Rumble tonight.

I'm going with Randy Orton to win the Rumble in a scenario I've mentioned before. Randy Orton gets screwed out of the WWE title against Miz; possibly a finish where the ref gets bumped, Orton RKO's Miz and has him pinned but they do something where the referee has DQ'd Miz, or, Orton, for something and Orton comes up short. They can show Miz, either then or later, looking ****y about having got past Orton and maybe even have him say something along the lines of never having to worry about him again. Then Orton winds up in the Rumble and wins and the build for Miz vs. Orton can be about how Miz has to face the man who has his number and there isn't anything he can do about it.

They could throw in a twist about Miz considering 'laying down' in a WWE title match just to avoid Orton; if they do that Alex Riley can be the one who offers to take the title from him and take the match with Orton in his place. If Miz is in the Raw Elimination Chamber match at the EC PPV, they can put it on last and have Miz fluke his way to victory in some fashion,look all please with himself and then Orton's music hits and the PPV ends with Orton starting down Miz who looks petrified. The final month before Wrestlemania can be Miz trying to find some way to put Orton on the shelf or maybe Miz slowly cracking up because he can't get out of facing the man who has his number.

However they handle the build to the match, I'd go with Miz vs. Orton for the WWE title at Wrestlemania and I'd start with Orton winning the Rumble tonight.

I hope to god that Orton doesn't win the rumble. I would litteraly rather have anybody else win instead of him.