The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

i cant stand Randy Snore-ton his character is so boring. but im really looking forward to the two surprises if the rumors are correct then they are just what WWE needs becuase nobody in WWE except for Cena and CM Punk can cut a decent promo that gets you pumped

I don't particularly care for Orton right now; he's (beyond) hopelessly miscast as a babyface. And my reaction to Orton winning would be mostly negative. But WWE are strongly behind him and they want him to be one of their top babyface, so that's why he is my pick and why I went the scenario outlined.

Personally, I would get a kick out of CM Punk winning, and doing so by eliminating John Cena (because it would be in Cena's home town and would get huge heat), but I think I'd fire thunderbolts out of my....ear before that happens.

I don't particularly care for Orton right now; he's (beyond) hopelessly miscast as a babyface. And my reaction to Orton winning would be mostly negative. But WWE are strongly behind him and they want him to be one of their top babyface, so that's why he is my pick and why I went the scenario outlined.

Personally, I would get a kick out of CM Punk winning, and doing so by eliminating John Cena (because it would be in Cena's home town and would get huge heat), but I think I'd fire thunderbolts out of my....ear before that happens.

Punk is my pick to take it and failing that I think he will take the title at the chamber.

34 entrants listed on WWE.com Who do you guys think will be the other 6?

It looks like Trips is a safe bet. A woman? A legend? A slimmed down Drew Carey?

What do you think?

I think i know 2 but il hide it so as not to spoil it for people highlight below if you wanna know

Booker T and Kevin Nash

I think i know 2 but il hide it so as not to spoil it for people highlight below if you wanna know

]

I have heard that a lot but am still hoping it's not true. Other than justva 1-time appearance I don't see what value they add. And without starting storylines by either eliminating a big name or winning being in the Rumble won't help either of them. They just don't seem like they would fit in.

I have heard that a lot but am still hoping it's not true. Other than justva 1-time appearance I don't see what value they add. And without starting storylines by either eliminating a big name or winning being in the Rumble won't help either of them. They just don't seem like they would fit in.

WWE needs people who can cut a decent promo and these guys can, the problem with WWE nowadays is nobody except cena punk and maby miz can cut a decent promo that shows real emotion.

I'm fine with those two - one as an announcer, one to induct a certain somebody into the Hall of Fame (may even go in there with them, which I'd just about accept), so will only stay around until 'Mania.

And they can both work the mic better than most of WWE's roster.

Is it just me or is Miz v. Orton coming off a lot like Jericho v. Rock at Royal Rumble 2002?

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXvSzEkfBQ8&feature=related)

Except neither the Rock, nor Jericho are boring like Orton :p

Anyways, if Dolph wins tonight its going to be amazing. I'm actually really excited for him. He's going to be attending a wrestling tournament at Kent State(where he went to college and where I also go) and he's doing a meet and greet. I'm pretty ecstatic to meet him. I've been a giant fan of his since he started the "Hi, I'm Dolph Ziggler" stuff. Plus, when he kicked Batista in his head I almost threw a party.

my picks for tonight

Miz over Orton via champs advantage DQ

Edge over Ziggler with a super impaler DDT spot

Morrison is in the final 3 with Del Rio before both get thrown out by Sheamus

Somehow Trips will make tha Mania match a 3 way

Because he's Vince's son in law of course;)

well if Sheamus does not win the Rumble, then we would have the SAME EXACT match between HHH and Sheamus as last year.

That would be the suck

and we know WWE likes to headline ppvs with the exact same match OVER AND OVER AND OVER again...at least its not Cena vs Orton for the hundredth time.

well if Sheamus does not win the Rumble, then we would have the SAME EXACT match between HHH and Sheamus as last year.

That would be the suck

If Sheamus did win the Rumble, which is a longshot, he'd probably face Triple H at Wrestlemania anyway, because it's the match that makes sense for both of them.

I just want Triple H to stay away from the title picture.

Honestly, if he returns and wins the Rumble I'm canceling my dvr recordings because I would rather someone new in the title picture. Which, I'm pretty happy abut Miz being champ and Dolph challenging for the belt.