The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Sorry, how is Kane face anyone have clips, seems rushed :(

The Corre asked Kane to join them and gave him a steel chair in a match against Big Show on Smackdown. Kane used that chair and got DQed as a result. Then the Corre started attacking Big Show 4 on 1 and in the crowd Justin Gabriel got accidently pushed into Kane who then angered and hit Gabriel with the steel chair.

The week after Kane faced Wade Barrett in a match and the rest of the Corre interfered and then Big Show ran out with a steel chair in hand to save Kane and hitting Kane with a steel chair for good measures. And after that Kane was a face again.

The Corre asked Kane to join them and gave him a steel chair in a match against Big Show on Smackdown. Kane used that chair and got DQed as a result. Then the Corre started attacking Big Show 4 on 1 and in the crowd Justin Gabriel got accidently pushed into Kane who then angered and hit Gabriel with the steel chair.

The week after Kane faced Wade Barrett in a match and the rest of the Corre interfered and then Big Show ran out with a steel chair in hand to save Kane and hitting Kane with a steel chair for good measures. And after that Kane was a face again.

I prefer Kane as a heel but seeing him and Show teaming together again would be pretty cool.

[*]I don't like the Jersey Shore at all.... That said... Snooki was entertaining on RAW. Being known as a tough girl, whether flattering or not, her thez press just seemed that much more epic. ha.

Her Thez Press was better than Trish's. Trish has been nothing but sloppy since she returned.

Has anyone seen much of the new things for the new Tough Enough? For those unaware, it is a pre-NXT show that was like a training show for the new talent coming to the WWE. John Morrison got his start from Tough Enough in the forth season of the show. I haven heard much about the 2011 revival but looks has a few indy guys and an ex-MMA figter and a beauty pageant winner. I'll you guys have your opinions on this.

Has anyone seen much of the new things for the new Tough Enough? For those unaware, it is a pre-NXT show that was like a training show for the new talent coming to the WWE. John Morrison got his start from Tough Enough in the forth season of the show. I haven heard much about the 2011 revival but looks has a few indy guys and an ex-MMA figter and a beauty pageant winner. I'll you guys have your opinions on this.

I heard that unlike the previous ones they aren't going to give away any of the secrets of wrestling but they are going to focus more on the personalities of the people. Not sure exactly how it is going to be shot but it should be interesting.

I hope that with the restart of Tough Enough they will finally get rid of NXT. The NXT concept was awesome at first and the first two seasons were really good, the third season was okay until it got so bad that they had to put it online and since it has exclusively been online I heard it is absolute crap. If WWE was smart they would can NXT and go with Tough Enough because I am more interested in watching Tough Enough on TV than NXT.

So would I, I just don't think having both NXT and Tough Enough is a good idea as the are pretty much the same kind of show. The only difference is with NXT they take guys from FCW and put them on TV before they go to Raw or Smackdown. Whereas Tough Enough is pretty much coming in as a Rookie and winning a contract.

So would I, I just don't think having both NXT and Tough Enough is a good idea as the are pretty much the same kind of show. The only difference is with NXT they take guys from FCW and put them on TV before they go to Raw or Smackdown. Whereas Tough Enough is pretty much coming in as a Rookie and winning a contract.

This is what I was thinking recently as well. To me, it seems really weird to have both shows seeing how they are, theoretically, the same show.

Exactly. Mainstream attention. Besides, she fits their mould for women wrestlers far more than Austin Aries fits their mould for male wrestlers.

Wrestling fans may not be too interested in the participants now, but from what I understand a big part of the show will be building up their personalities and turning them into characters you pay to see in the future.

Exactly. Mainstream attention. Besides, she fits their mould for women wrestlers far more than Austin Aries fits their mould for male wrestlers.

Wrestling fans may not be too interested in the participants now, but from what I understand a big part of the show will be building up their personalities and turning them into characters you pay to see in the future.

Except one of two things are going to happen: the Mainstream Media isn't going to care, because WWE has pulled this stunt one too many times for it work as effectievely anymore, and/or, two, the botch this so bad it becomes Wrestlecrap. Miss USA is fridge Z-List celebrity, and that doesn't help as much as one thinks.

Why do some people still think pulling off the same stunt over and over works when it's failed after the first time? It boggles the mind. It worked the first time, but it stopped since then.

I don't think the Miss USA thing is going to fail. I think it's already succeeded in doing everything it was supposed to do. Her name was announced in articles. Some went "Ooh Tough Enough". Other went "Miss USA wrestling?". They clicked on the article, and they are now aware of the show and it's timeslot. Given that Divas don't need to be talented workers, I see it as a mild-reward, no risk move. She's not going to be a massive draw, but she might draw a few viewers from a different demographic... and if she doesn't, it doesn't matter. I literally don't see a downside, especially as she can be eliminated from the show if she sucks.

However, indy mark as I am, if I were running things I'd have also brought in Austin Aries. Variety being the spice of life and all.