The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Skid's promo was pretty good for being put together on the fly. It's definitely a valuable skill to have, and hopefully the trainers give him some credit for being good at something.

The Jersey guy had nothing, never stood out on the show, and was bound to get cut eventually.

Michelle is a bitch for using her daughter as an excuse to get out because she can't handle the training. If the bitch spent ten years in the indies, she should know the type of schedule and routine the WWE uses, it's basic ****. I don't really get any of these people who cry about being away from family. I know it's something I've never had a problem with.

Michelle is a bitch for using her daughter as an excuse to get out because she can't handle the training. If the bitch spent ten years in the indies, she should know the type of schedule and routine the WWE uses, it's basic ****. I don't really get any of these people who cry about being away from family. I know it's something I've never had a problem with.

With that attitude, your family probably never had a problem with it, either.

With that attitude, your family probably never had a problem with it, either.

Actually, they did have a problem with me going to some poop hole country to have rocket attacks and ground attacks occur every other day for 7 months straight.

What happened to a little thing called freedom of speech damnit

The minute you step into the arena, freedom of speech is out the door. Why? Check out the back of the ticket where it has the condition of sale. Basically by buying a ticket you are signing a contract with them and you then become subject to their rules.

You know as soon as I found out she was going to be on this show, I knew one way or the other Jonny Fairplay would make his way onto the show. Granted it was only over the phone talking to her but I knew he would show up.

The Woo Woo Woo Kid should TOTALLY have The Big O come in. He reminds me of Tha Black Phenom's character in Catfish Creek Mafia. Alpha male and nothing you can do about it!

Nobody up here has any clue as to what you are talking about.:D

Good thing Michael Cole told us Dolph has a new attitude, 'cause I didn't see anything different in his ring work. I'm not sold on his new look, it will take some time to not come off as generic as it first looked.

I really like Shaemus for all the small things he does to show that he cares and he's actually telling a story. Like kicking the Cobra off the hand of Santinello. That's paying attention to smaller details for a better overall picture.

Are they marry? I saw His wife is name Michelle. I didn't see the episode. what happened

While I do enjoy Tough Enough a couple of things seemed odd to me from the outset of the show. Matt Cross seemed like a plant. Someone with moderate experience and exposure to cut early on to "show they're serious". And that's just something minor. A lot of the interaction between the contestants seems fake to me. And the way they promote Luke almost makes me think he is/was a pre-determined winner and this is to put him over. Knowing how reality television and wrestling are I think it's a 50/50 shot I'm right and wrong. Regardless, most if not all of the talent will be signed to developmental deals. The woman who was eliminated the first week has already signed.

It's part of the reason I enjoyed the very first season of Tough Enough. It came off as genuine. The open casting calls and evaluations and then selections to the show. This cast seems hand selected for a variety of entertainment purposes and that really sticks out to me and makes me question the validity of the "competition".

But hey, I still enjoy the product so why am I complaining?

Still enjoying Tough Enough. This week's didn't bum me out as much as last week's. Enjoyed watching the run. Skidmarks coming second surprised me. Luke is still irritatingly good, although I dug the way he was cut from the skill challenge. Sooo nitpicky, but so much of the show seems edited to make him the hero (last minute advice to Skidmarks) I like a little reversal.

A lot of it strikes me as staged, but I still like it. Much like Jersey Shore.

Let me guess, you're a cop? Maybe a firefighter? Something that involves little to no human interaction, something that lets you easily hide your feelings because you can't stand to feel "soft" for caring about other people. Some kind of meathead job that's all muscle and no brain work, I'm sure of it...

Actually, they did have a problem with me going to some poop hole country to have rocket attacks and ground attacks occur every other day for 7 months straight.

...ah, military. I should've known. Trust me, your family might have a problem with where you go because of the dangers involved(if you die, they stop getting checks), but they do not have a problem with you being gone for 7 months straight. Less opportunities for you to beat them, after all, and that's 7 months straight where they don't have to put up with you. They're secretly counting down the days until the next 7 months starts, I have no doubt.

(I apologize to all police officers, firefighters, and military personnel - with the exception of the person above - for comparing you to him. I do realize not all of you are so competely devoid of emotion[positive emotion, clearly anger is something this person has in spades], compassion, and human decency.)

Seriously though, way to prove what a tough manly man you are. You sure can judge people by watching an hour of their life on TV and then freely rain insults and cast stones on how they've lived their life. We're all very impressed.

Idiot.

While I do enjoy Tough Enough a couple of things seemed odd to me from the outset of the show. Matt Cross seemed like a plant. Someone with moderate experience and exposure to cut early on to "show they're serious". And that's just something minor. A lot of the interaction between the contestants seems fake to me. And the way they promote Luke almost makes me think he is/was a pre-determined winner and this is to put him over. Knowing how reality television and wrestling are I think it's a 50/50 shot I'm right and wrong. Regardless, most if not all of the talent will be signed to developmental deals. The woman who was eliminated the first week has already signed.

It's part of the reason I enjoyed the very first season of Tough Enough. It came off as genuine. The open casting calls and evaluations and then selections to the show. This cast seems hand selected for a variety of entertainment purposes and that really sticks out to me and makes me question the validity of the "competition".

But hey, I still enjoy the product so why am I complaining?

Matt Cross was too stunned by his elimination for him to be a plant. He's not that good of an actor. I got the sense that Austin didn't plan on letting him go but got so worked up while the bottom 3 were in the ring he did it out of emotion...the "permission to speak?" line was what did Cross in and saved Skidmarks, IMO. It's really bothering me how they're making Luke seem so perfect though...well, up until he got booted from the skills competition last night. There's no way he was a pre-determined winner, but they already knew who won before they started airing the show so they can decide how good everybody looks.