The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

I'm guessing it's a set-up between John and Kevin. Kevin will come out during the main event and attack CM Punk behind the referee's back. Cena wins.

I hope it goes exactly like that... Set's up Punk as being genuinely in practically the same shoe's as Austin was. The interaction from Punk and HHH earlier kind of set up the same thing "Why don't you like the idea of me being Champ? Are you afraid I'm going to be a good one or a bad one?"

CM Punk vs. The Establishment! He don't need a title to get over!!

I'm guessing it's a set-up between John and Kevin. Kevin will come out during the main event and attack CM Punk behind the referee's back. Cena wins.

Kind of what I thought, with HHH out of the arena, Nash can do as he pleases with Punk. Either way, I don't think it's a 'real' car accident, as if it was, they probably would've filmed it... :p

Truth/Miz attacking Santino... man, I love Raw this week.

I agree. Cena also fought against the screwjob ending at Money In The Bank. So next week he'll come out and say he didn't realize what happened, blah, blah, blah.

Especially Rey Mysterio winning a championship and not finding anything wrong with Rey being forced to defend it later in the night.

Cena using that distraction lol. Such a heel move. And he criticized Del Rio for the Kevin Nash assist.

He was being sold as being completely out, as in Knocked out and an easy target for Punk to finish him.... In other words, he won't know what happened till he watch's the tape (didn't see or here Nash, was in a daze and going on "instinct"). Why are these things so hard to read? Lame as it sounds, I believe this is what's going to be said. Establishment vs. CM Punk, and HHH is going to have to team with Punk on this I think...

Lawler put over the new tag team "This should put some excitement into the tag division!"

What's up with the woman's division? That wasn't a bad match either. I missed the first 30 or 45 minutes of this show, but looked like everything was pretty solid.

You guys might be on to something, I don't know... but my gut tells me nothing is going to fall on Cena for this, and the desire for his "Heel Side" to shine through isn't going to happen.

I don't think he or really want him to turn heel, I'm just not sure the way he's being booked fits with his words...

djthefunkchris, if you get a chance, watch Morrison/Del Rio. Nice opening match as well as the promo between Del Rio/Cena/CM Punk/HHH at the start of the show.

Cena just being too much inconsistent the last month or two. Wonder what he has to say about taking this assist from Nash. Del Rio took an assist from Nash himself and capitalized on Punk winning the WWE title. Cena crapped on him last week for it. Now Cena practically did the same thing this week capitalizing on an assist from Nash by beating Punk.

Del Rio, like any smart MITB guy would do, just watch that SummerSlam match and the opportunity lucked out.