The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

I'll be highly disappointed if Dolph isn't champion by the end of the year.

http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestling/wwe-news/dolph-ziggler-talks-feuding-

with-jericho-hosting-wwe-download-and-lots-more/

Also seen rumblings about Flair returning (possibly to manage Dolph or be a temporary GM). Probably not true but who knows. They need to sort out the GM situation soon unless they're holding off for a Survivor Series GM election angle.

http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/n/nicknemeth/gallery/animations/gallery1/001.jpg - To me it really looks like Dolph slipped and instead of bailing on the move or squatting and giving Dolph time to get his footing Cara just went anyway. I'd say it's entirely Sin Cara's fault because he started going into the move before Dolph was safely prepared for it. Common sense should say if you are going for something like that you make sure 100% that the other person is in place and ready to go, you don't just climb up and jump after the other person as already slipped once.

It's time WWE just get rid of Sin Botcha before he seriously injures someone.

The tag division is coming along nicely. When was the last time they had enough legit tag teams for a 6v6 match (with 2 teams to spare) on SD? I hope

they're planning an 8v8 elimination tag match at Survivor Series. Would make a good opener.

Sandow dominated Ryder. He's like Del Rio without the stale gimmick.

Bryan/AJ on The Peep Show! The wedding planning video was funny. "Divorce Divorce Divorce" sign :)

http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/n/nicknemeth/gallery/animations/gallery1/001.jpg - To me it really looks like Dolph slipped and instead of bailing on the move or squatting and giving Dolph time to get his footing Cara just went anyway. I'd say it's entirely Sin Cara's fault because he started going into the move before Dolph was safely prepared for it. Common sense should say if you are going for something like that you make sure 100% that the other person is in place and ready to go, you don't just climb up and jump after the other person as already slipped once.

It's time WWE just get rid of Sin Botcha before he seriously injures someone.

He slips twice, watching his left foot. Missed the first time, don't think he thought he was going to miss the second, but does and goes over.

What I am seeing is Dolph missing the rope twice with his left foot. However, I believe I see what others seen as well, which is Cara grabbing Dolph with his right arm, and then it looks as though he is going to do something because his back straightens (as if he's going to back flip or something), and he grabs hold of Dolph, lifting him for whatever it is he's going for.... As if he has no clue Dolph isn't ready.

Conclusion: I can't really tell if Dolph would have been able to get his balance or not, because of Sin Cara going for whatever it was he was going for... The slip might have took them both down no matter what, and to me it looks like Dolph just tried to make the move look good by flipping over on purpose. However, I don't know if he would have been able to do that if Cara hadn't gone to pick him up.

In other words, I can't really tell if Cara is trying to stop Dolph from falling, or trying to do a move.

I sure hope so. If the show ends with "the champ is here" for the 100000th time, I will not be going home happy. At the very least, if Cena wins the title, I'd want to see Rock come down and crash the party afterwards.

Well Rock is coming to the Show, and they are promoting his comeback with this "Title pursuit statements" he made after Mania, so yeah, i can see him involved somehow. I just hope Cena becomes the 1st ever MITb winner to fail his cash in.

They are changing the theme song I dont know if it is just for tonight or if its permanent but here ya go.

I actually prefer Nickelback to this one and I cant believe that I am even saying that.

Same here, and the new logo is as bland as it gets.

Edit Spoiler: Also a new set according to PWI. Long overdue but if its as bad as the song and the logo..........

Stephanie <3 Seriously love her, always have.

DX return was nice, nice comedy there with Billy and Shawn.

What the hell are those toys Santino and Hornswoggle are carrying. Geez.

Howard Finkel! Nice. One Man Band, I wonder who's the legend coming.. :o

Spoiler

LITA! OMG <3

LOL A.P.A :DD