The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Undertaker is 51.

I OVERRULE YOU ALL.

Goldust and R-Truth are in insanely good shape for their age. R-Truth looks like hasn't aged in 20 years and Goldust is in better shape now than he was 10 years ago.

Undertaker is in good shape, but he looks his age for the most part.

Average TV Ratings for every WWE Champion since 2005. Thoughts?

Ratings been steadily going down so the champion isn't really the problem. WWE has become more and more meaningless. I can watch Lucha Underground or NXT without thinking into the booking because everything follows a natural story progression. With WWE the booking just seeps into every part of the show. Stories don't follow any natural build up making it impossible to immerse yourself which is needed considering it's a three hour show.

I must say I have lost all respect for Tyler Breeze now.

http://nodq.com/wwe/462245099.shtml

After seeing him say this after fans asked if he would return to NXT since his Main Roster career has been trash and consdiering he is 0-49 in 2016.

The fact that he mentions his bank account. Really? He is a blight of what a wrestler should be about. Used to be a fan until I read this. Jobbers like him will be fired during the annual WM cut backs. Hope he is the first one gone now.

After seeing him say this after fans asked if he would return to NXT since his Main Roster career has been trash and consdiering he is 0-49 in 2016.

The fact that he mentions his bank account. Really? He is a blight of what a wrestler should be about. Used to be a fan until I read this. Jobbers like him will be fired during the annual WM cut backs. Hope he is the first one gone now.

His Twitter looks kayfaybe and he used an emoticon in 1 of his answers because he wasn't being serious. Is your name Mark by any chance :D

Yes, this story certainly reflects badly on... someone.

Lesnar is the exact same way. He doesn't care about wrestling in the slightest. He shows up to get paid.

What's different about Tyler Breeze being happy that he's in the biggest company in the world and making money in the process?

Get over it. At least he's honest about it.

His Twitter looks kayfaybe and he used an emoticon in 1 of his answers because he wasn't being serious. Is your name Mark by any chance :D

Nope not Mark. Still dont like someone saying its all about that money. While he does seem to Kayfabe it on Twitter thats a quit way to lose fans

Also, seriously, someone on the roster has to lose. Somebody has to job. Enhancement talent, the carpenters as Stan Hansen put it, are part of the natural ecosystem of professional wrestling. Some dudes know they have a ceiling, so they get other people over for a living, help make other people look good, work safe in the ring, and have steady employment and a paycheck in an unsteady business. As much as the Tyler Breeze character is an egomaniac, it actually takes a kind of selflessness to get other people over for a living. Calling people who are good at that "jobbers", especially in the sneering and dismissive manner it is often used on the Internet, disrespects the important role their work has in making wrestling work.

Also, zero doubt Breeze is working people on Twitter, and obviously it worked, because now people are legit pissed and want to see him be humiliated. That's how you work in the smark-heavy Internet age, like Jericho calling into a podcast to gloat over "burying" AJ Styles at WrestleMania. That was a next level heel maneuver.

His name is Rob and he has no job, thank you very much.

(Chill Rob, it's a joke. You too Jaysin!) :p

By Grabthar's Hammer you shall be banned!

Kidding obviously. It's seriously no different than Lesnar's point of view though. Same with Goldberg, Warrior, Sting, and other big names. Breeze made it to the dance and he's enjoying his time there. Trying to belittle him for it is ridiculous.

By Grabthar's Hammer you shall be banned!

Kidding obviously. It's seriously no different than Lesnar's point of view though. Same with Goldberg, Warrior, Sting, and other big names. Breeze made it to the dance and he's enjoying his time there. Trying to belittle him for it is ridiculous.

Lesnar earned his right to his paycheck. Breeze hasnt. While I dont appreciate people who have amazing job like these athletes doing it for the money instead of the love of the sport some have earned it. Breeze assuming he is being partially serious about the backcheck being all that matters jobbers are a quick way to the indies. If he wanted to reinvent himself and be a success he could easily go back to NXT

Lesnar earned his right to his paycheck. Breeze hasnt. While I dont appreciate people who have amazing job like these athletes doing it for the money instead of the love of the sport some have earned it. Breeze assuming he is being partially serious about the backcheck being all that matters jobbers are a quick way to the indies. If he wanted to reinvent himself and be a success he could easily go back to NXT

Everyone does it for the money. It's a job not a hobby. The people who say they do it for the love are either making very little or a lot of money.