The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

a two and a half hour ppv???????? ok not cool

But

What was up with cole? they don't show him getting hurt but he is all of a sudden sitting in a chair and king is saying somone help cole. whats that about? And the crowd at the end chanting danial bryant is great.

and shamaus!!!!!!!!!! wins yes

That was underwhelming. That PPV went off air early.

I kinda figured it would when the match started at 10 o clock

kinda had too though since they had 8 main eventers in 2 matches and you know how the WWE feels about the midcard :rolleyes:

although I could have watched some Christian vs Ziggler

a two and a half hour ppv???????? ok not cool

But

What was up with cole? they don't show him getting hurt but he is all of a sudden sitting in a chair and king is saying somone help cole. whats that about? And the crowd at the end chanting danial bryant is great.

and shamaus!!!!!!!!!! wins yes

When Edge was throwen into the annouce table he landed on Cole it looked like so I'm pretty sure he was legit hurt.

Two Time World Champ, Fella!!!!!

Ire-land

Ire-land

Ire-land

Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole! Ole! Ole!

Low, Lie, The Fields Of Athenry! Where Once, The Small Free Birds Fly! Our Love Was On The Wing, We Had Dreams And Song To Sing! It's So Lonely Round The Fields, Of Athenry!

IRELAND! Clap Clap Clap IRELAND! Clap Clap Clap IRELAND! Clap Clap Clap

Two Time World Champ, Fella!!!!!

Ire-land

Ire-land

Ire-land

Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole! Ole! Ole!

Low, Lie, The Fields Of Athenry! Where Once, The Small Free Birds Fly! Our Love Was On The Wing, We Had Dreams And Song To Sing! It's So Lonely Round The Fields, Of Athenry!

IRELAND! Clap Clap Clap IRELAND! Clap Clap Clap IRELAND! Clap Clap Clap

Here, here. Good night for the Irish, McDowell and SOS.:D

from rajah.com

-- Maryse suffered a wardrobe malfunction during the Divas Championship Match at tonight's Fatal 4-Way pay-per-view. The malfunction, which was captured on camera during the live broadcast, occurred when Fox went to pin Maryse.

Wow....how could i have missed that one! lol

from rajah.com

-- Maryse suffered a wardrobe malfunction during the Divas Championship Match at tonight's Fatal 4-Way pay-per-view. The malfunction, which was captured on camera during the live broadcast, occurred when Fox went to pin Maryse.

She's posed nude anyway, so what's the big deal?

from rajah.com

lol was just about to post that.. Maryse breaks the PG barrier

She's posed nude anyway, so what's the big deal?

Well its usually a nip slip that happends, not often we get a below the border malfunction :D

Sheamus, a two-time WWE champion? Ugh.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I've followed that man's entire career...don't you doubt him now!

Edit: 4500th Post of the Official WWE thread, and it equals nothing but truth.