The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

I don't have cable, so I'm watching Raw another way...

does the US have this many commercials? The show has been on for an hour and twelve minutes and I swear Raw has only been on for 25 minutes tops...

Also, I had never heard of Dirt Showdown and I already hate the game because of these commercials.

Also, it comes back with the RAWhd logo and just shows that graphic for minutes at a time...

The face from the Revolution video that I think people are taking wayyy over board. Some people are claiming it's Matt Morgan(even though I don't see it. His nose and ears are different completely). Some are saying Conor O'Brian(my second pick). Others are saying Dean Ambrose. I'd be ok with that, but doesn't look like him in the video. It looks like Punk to me. Exactly like Punk.

Punk is even talking when they show the face!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/VenomousPrime/peopleirritateme.jpg

I don't have cable, so I'm watching Raw another way...

does the US have this many commercials? The show has been on for an hour and twelve minutes and I swear Raw has only been on for 25 minutes tops...

Also, I had never heard of Dirt Showdown and I already hate the game because of these commercials.

Also, it comes back with the RAWhd logo and just shows that graphic for minutes at a time...

I do often see people from other countries complaining about the amount of commercials when they happen to see US TV, but it's certainly not "25 minutes out of an hour and twelve" levels...

RAWHD Logo just sitting there also isn't an American TV thing - atleast I've never seen it on mine - although it does sound a bit familiar, like something I've seen on SmackDown episodes I've downloaded. For some reason, I think it was Australian, but that's probably wrong, I can't really remember...

I was watching a SkySports stream. Apparently, they edited Raw. I didn't see the AJ/Punk scene for sure. Not sure what else SkySports cut from the show though.

Sky are bad for constant commercial breaks during Raw and/or Smackdown. It's really infuriating. Constant commercials and "From The Vault" matches kill my desire to actually watch the shows.

It looks like Punk to me. Exactly like Punk.

The face is def punk. No question. Just look at the ears it tells you everything you need to know. The "revolution" is probably 3 hour raw lol. Or a dumb NXT type contest or something crappy like that. I assure you this is more of the fans taking something and going crazy with it. (remember Undertakers comeback vignettes that were supposedly sting? Or the millions off horrendous predictions over the jericho vignettes?)

Then I'll have to read about how disappointed they all are.

I think it's funny Sheamus ramming Big Johnny to the side while dashing down the ramp is about the only cool thing he's done all year.

Although it made no sense. He put his hands on Laurinaitis and should have been fired. That is exactly what Johnny said not 10 minutes before, isn't it?

WWE.com ranks WCW's 50 Greatest Superstars

http://www.wwe.com/classics/wcw/50-greatest-wcw-stars

1. Sting

2. Ric Flair

3. "Hollywood" Hogan

4. Goldberg

5. Kevin Nash

6. Diamond Dallas Page

7. Lex Luger

8. Booker T

9. "Macho Man" Randy Savage

10. Scott Steiner

11. Big Van Vader

12. Scott Hall

13. Dean Malenko

14. "Psycho" Sid Vicious

15. "Stunning" Steve Austin

16. Ron Simmons

17. Arn Anderson

18. Eddie Guerrero

19. The Giant

20. Brian Pillman

21. Rick Steiner

22. Rey Mysterio

23. Barry Windham

24. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat

25. Eric Bischoff

26. Rick Rude

27. Chris Jericho

28. Buff Bagwell

29. Billy Kidman

30. Raven

31. The Great Muta

32. Lance Storm

33. Terry Funk

34. Konnan

35. Lord Steven Regal

36. Ultimo Dragon

37. Cactus Jack

38. Michael "P.S." Hayes

39. Curt Hennig

40. Kevin Sullivan

41. Bret "Hit Man" Hart

42. Dustin Rhodes

43. Saturn

44. Bobby Eaton

45. Kanyon

46. Larry Zbyszko

47. Meng

48. Dennis Rodman

49. Juventud Guerrera

50. Jeff Jarrett

Didn't Steve Austin do sod all in WCW? What did he have over guys like Jericho, Eddie and Rey? Eddie maybe but I think Rey was involved in a relatively big angle or two.

Although it made no sense. He put his hands on Laurinaitis and should have been fired. That is exactly what Johnny said not 10 minutes before, isn't it?

That's what people are saying around but I can see how it'd hold up, a) Johnny was more bewildered at the presence of the four rookies attacking Cena more than anything, and b) he may have implied flat-out assaults on him equals termination, like a "you lay one hand on me..." threat.

Didn't Steve Austin do sod all in WCW? What did he have over guys like Jericho, Eddie and Rey? Eddie maybe but I think Rey was involved in a relatively big angle or two.

Austin was a two time US champ, two time TV champ, and two time tag champ in WCW.

He won every time he could except the world. Eddie won two cruiser titles and one US.

Rey won five cruiser titles, three tag titles, and the cruiser tag titles.

Jericho won one TV title and four cruiserweights.

Not sure why Austin was so high while other people who were more successful in WCW than him were lower

Austin was part of a war games, he had a main event feud with Ric Flair, he was in a high program with Ricky Steamboat. Steve Austin was basically primed to become World Champion before he got hurt and got fed exed his release. Austin is a bit too high on that list but he deserves to be higher than Eddie, Rey, Jericho. Austin was part of WCW when it had two hours on Saturday night. Jericho, Eddie, Rey were part of WCW where they have anywhere between seven and eight hours of television a week to fill. I would say that has to factor in.

1. Sting

2. Ric Flair

3. "Hollywood" Hogan

4. Goldberg

5. Kevin Nash

6. Diamond Dallas Page

7. Lex Luger

8. Booker T

10. Scott Steiner

11. Big Van Vader

12. Scott Hall

13. Dean Malenko

14. "Psycho" Sid Vicious

16. Ron Simmons

17. Arn Anderson

18. Eddie Guerrero

19. The Giant

20. Brian Pillman

21. Rick Steiner

22. Rey Mysterio

23. Barry Windham

25. Eric Bischoff

26. Rick Rude

27. Chris Jericho

28. Buff Bagwell

29. Billy Kidman

30. Raven

31. The Great Muta

32. Lance Storm

33. Terry Funk

34. Konnan

35. Lord Steven Regal

36. Ultimo Dragon

37. Cactus Jack

38. Michael "P.S." Hayes

39. Curt Hennig

40. Kevin Sullivan

41. Bret "Hit Man" Hart

42. Dustin Rhodes

43. Saturn

44. Bobby Eaton

45. Kanyon

46. Larry Zbyszko

47. Meng

48. Dennis Rodman

49. Juventud Guerrera

50. Jeff Jarrett

Actually a really strong list. I'd balk more at Sid being as high as he is more than Austin's spot, especially when Bret Hart is all the way at 41, and is similarly better known for his WWE accomplishments. Yes, Sid had three runs in WCW, but one of them is mostly only notable for scissor-stabbing. The other is best known for a gruesome leg injury.

I kind of wish they had Mongo McMichael on there with an asterisk- who could forget Mongo's epic feud with the Taskmaster or his matches with Bret Hart?

Why is Rodman on the list, all i know is he teamed with Hogan to face DDP & Malone.

Then you don't know much, since he also tagged with Hogan against Luger and the Giant in 1997 after a few months of being on TV pretty regularly (he was suspended), and feuded with Randy Savage in 1999. So he was on and off with the company for over two years.

But he's on the list because he's WCW's biggest celebrity wrestler. It's like how Lawrence Taylor gets brought up once a year on WWE's site.

Then you don't know much, since he also tagged with Hogan against Luger and the Giant in 1997 after a few months of being on TV pretty regularly (he was suspended), and feuded with Randy Savage in 1999. So he was on and off with the company for over two years.

But he's on the list because he's WCW's biggest celebrity wrestler. It's like how Lawrence Taylor gets brought up once a year on WWE's site.

Ok thanks, i didn't watch WCW at the time (i was 3/4ish) so i know very little about his stint there.

1. Sting

2. Ric Flair

3. "Hollywood" Hogan

4. Goldberg

5. Kevin Nash

6. Diamond Dallas Page

7. Lex Luger

8. Booker T

10. Scott Steiner

11. Big Van Vader

12. Scott Hall

13. Dean Malenko

14. "Psycho" Sid Vicious

16. Ron Simmons

17. Arn Anderson

18. Eddie Guerrero

19. The Giant

20. Brian Pillman

21. Rick Steiner

22. Rey Mysterio

23. Barry Windham

25. Eric Bischoff

26. Rick Rude

27. Chris Jericho

28. Buff Bagwell

29. Billy Kidman

30. Raven

31. The Great Muta

32. Lance Storm

33. Terry Funk

34. Konnan

35. Lord Steven Regal

36. Ultimo Dragon

37. Cactus Jack

38. Michael "P.S." Hayes

39. Curt Hennig

40. Kevin Sullivan

41. Bret "Hit Man" Hart

42. Dustin Rhodes

43. Saturn

44. Bobby Eaton

45. Kanyon

46. Larry Zbyszko

47. Meng

48. Dennis Rodman

49. Juventud Guerrera

50. Jeff Jarrett

Actually a really strong list. I'd balk more at Sid being as high as he is more than Austin's spot, especially when Bret Hart is all the way at 41, and is similarly better known for his WWE accomplishments. Yes, Sid had three runs in WCW, but one of them is mostly only notable for scissor-stabbing. The other is best known for a gruesome leg injury.

I kind of wish they had Mongo McMichael on there with an asterisk- who could forget Mongo's epic feud with the Taskmaster or his matches with Bret Hart?

A really strong list?:eek:

Vader, at 11?

Malenko at 13?

Sid, Austin, and Bischoff shouldn't even be on the list to begin with, yet take 3 of the top 25.

20. Brian Pillman

21. Rick Steiner

22. Rey Mysterio

I won't even get into how stupid those 3 being in that order looks.