The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

Y'know what? I ****ing love the Nasty Boys. I've actually got action figures of them laying around somewhere.

It's been a long time since i've seen a *full, full* show. I bloody love it.

I'm actually a fan of theirs as well. I have always marked for tag teams and they were one of my favorites in my youth. I have no problem with them getting a one night match with the Dudleys if the Nastys can still work a serious match.

I agree.

The only thing I can hope they are doing with the over-abudance of debuts is if they really play off the "everyone earns there spot thing" so a lot of these guys are just around to lose a match and their "spot" and never be seen again.

Do we really need Hall/Waltman/Nasty Boys/Morley doing the Val Venis but without the name gimmick/Orlando Jordan?

Not really. Hogan/Flair/Hardy, name value. Make sense.

But I'd much rather see Joe/Daniels/Wolfe/X-Division then any of the above guys.

Everyone should see what happen January 14th before giving up on this.

The Nasty Boys don't belong on TV in 2010.

I'm going to watch the next few episodes to see where these stories are going, but TNA's roster is too f'n big already.

If they're going to try to find time for guy with limited value like Orlando Jordan and the Nastys, while killing the tv time of guys like Wolfe, Daniel, Morgan, and the Guns, I won't watch past that.

The only thing I can hope they are doing with the over-abudance of debuts is if they really play off the "everyone earns there spot thing" so a lot of these guys are just around to lose a match and their "spot" and never be seen again.

Do we really need Hall/Waltman/Nasty Boys/Morley doing the Val Venis but without the name gimmick/Orlando Jordan?

Not really. Hogan/Flair/Hardy, name value. Make sense.

But I'd much rather see Joe/Daniels/Wolfe/X-Division then any of the above guys.

Like I said before they're throwing (expletive) against the fan and hoping something sticks I do agree focus less on Nasty Boys and more on young talent for next week.