The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

No, but I think TNA are waiting on his Trial before featuring him on television. Which is smart considering he may be facing jail time but I'm not sure positive about the jail time. Still his association with Shannon Moore is what makes Moore an attractive talent to TNA as it helps keep Hardy happy with one of his best friends (Moore) around. Of course is depends on Hardy's drug trial.

Awesome comment from Taz about 4:20. Wonder who that could be?

Hardy will have a pretty good idea of what he's looking at with his legal situation. Hopefully he'll plea and get probation before it goes to trial. I want to see Jeff Hardy back to work!

Hardy will have a pretty good idea of what he's looking at with his legal situation. Hopefully he'll plea and get probation before it goes to trial. I want to see Jeff Hardy back to work!

I as well want to see Hardy back. Has some really good potenial matchups with the TNA roster.

Dissapointing...a 5 second match with no splash or vandaminator, no awesome entrance (if they were going to have him sneak attack why put his name up on the screen? him doing the thumbs on stage would have been huge) followed by 10 minutes of back and forth back beat up and had to get Hogan in of course

I for one didn't mind the debut of RVD. He gets a quick squash over Sting, to my knowledge I don't think they have ever crossed paths in a ring before. Sting destroys him with the black bat and TNA may finally have successfully turned Sting into a full fledged heel. No one has really managed that before. So RVD saves face for his victory while TNA gets Sting over a bad guy.

Dissapointing...a 5 second match with no splash or vandaminator, no awesome entrance (if they were going to have him sneak attack why put his name up on the screen? him doing the thumbs on stage would have been huge) followed by 10 minutes of back and forth back beat up and had to get Hogan in of course

The splash on the screen was necessary to get Sting to look up at the ramp for so long. I thought overall that segment was awesome. Sting is a solid heel and you could tell the crowd wasn't into it at first, but by the end of that segment Hogan and RVD had put him over as a full-fledged heel.

I've enjoyed the first hour. The camera angles on The Beautiful People were amazing! :D

I must say thought that it was AWESOME to see RVD return to TV and debut for TNA. Even if it was short it was great.

The debut did what it needed to. It put RVD over with a win and kept Sting strong as well. I would definitely like to see RVD vs Sting for a full match though.

Hmmm, so we're gonna see a Jeff Hardy run in during/after the main event or not at all?

Unless they are setting Jeff up to be a major player, seems a bit wierd...

Or, if the rumors are true that he IS there... then maybe they are saving him to use next week, since they are taping that too... dont know.

Ahh, didn't realise that...thought they were live every Monday now.

Still, you'd think they'd maybe have some sort of video hyping his appearence or something.

I think the every-other-week could be good for them. Gives them time to build up their live show like its a Saturday Night Main Event type thing. It also saves their asses next week when Austin is host of RAW. I wouldn't want to see the ratings if they went head-to-head next week. :eek:

The cutoff right before the Swanton Bomb was downright hilarious.

As for the RVD debut.. I liked it and hated it. Yeah, RVD got the win and Sting got over as a heel, but Christ in the night did they have to drag the segment like they did? It really seemed like RVD would snap out of it eventually and get some form of comeuppance but instead we got Hogan sticking his old geezer in and stealing the spotlight off Van Dam. It helps a lot that Hogan kicked off the show and would end the show. Ergh.

I think the every-other-week could be good for them. Gives them time to build up their live show like its a Saturday Night Main Event type thing. It also saves their asses next week when Austin is host of RAW. I wouldn't want to see the ratings if they went head-to-head next week. :eek:

Wait, so they're not even on Monday next week?