The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

I got to get TNA some credit I am kind of hyped that it is 10-10-10 today and we finally get to see They. That being said I am sick of the 10-10-10 it only happens once every 100 years thing they keep saying. News flash that is true for every date written like that 10-9-10 happens once every 100 years. Plus if they mean the same number for all three then it has happen the last 9 years and will happen the next 2 years.

The Samoa Joe Kidnapp angle was dropped turned into Joe in the NAtion of Violence which was dropped and turned into Joe in the MEM which was dropped too.

They will probably be Hogan, Bischoff, Jarret, and Sting which is stoopid although not the Original They due to NAsh leaving...

They SHOULD be AJ Styles, Hernandez, Daniels with Cornett as the voice.

Actuly i might be wrong on this one but i think the time table is off here. the mem was first, then he started the nation of violence stuff cutting up people, he then got kidnapped to basicly make people forget about the nation of violence stuff and he came back with his old look without the face pant and back to the old trunks. Nothing came out of the "kidnapping" if i remember. My time frame might be off but i think that is how it went down.

Actuly i might be wrong on this one but i think the time table is off here. the mem was first, then he started the nation of violence stuff cutting up people, he then got kidnapped to basicly make people forget about the nation of violence stuff and he came back with his old look without the face pant and back to the old trunks. Nothing came out of the "kidnapping" if i remember. My time frame might be off but i think that is how it went down.

SO.... THEY kidnapped him... brain washed him... and turned him back into his ORIGINAL self, his TNA ORIGINAL self.... :eek:

I fear it's going to be a big let-down.... So I'm not going to get to hyped for it.

However, if they do bring Kevin Sullivan and Mitchell, and some really "evil" looking people into the frey, I'm going to love it.

Can't help wondering if it's going to be alot of WCW types though... which is going to be a letdown for me.

I fear it's going to be a big let-down.... So I'm not going to get to hyped for it.

However, if they do bring Kevin Sullivan and Mitchell, and some really "evil" looking people into the frey, I'm going to love it.

Can't help wondering if it's going to be alot of WCW types though... which is going to be a letdown for me.

Yeah, I'm prepared for a major let down... no faith anymore... :(

Any of you TNA heads able to put together a list of clues? Things that Abyss has said to hint who it could be....

The correct time line would be :

Nation Of Violence --> Main Event Mafia --> Face Turn To Face AJ for the title (When NoV died) --> Abduction --> Return as bad***.

And absolutely nothing came out of the kidnapping, but maybe it will tonight.

The correct time line would be :

Nation Of Violence --> Main Event Mafia --> Face Turn To Face AJ for the title (When NoV died) --> Abduction --> Return as bad***.

And absolutely nothing came out of the kidnapping, but maybe it will tonight.

Storylines so bad we TNA fans can't even keep them straight!

Nope it was Frontline Joe vs MEM, Nation Of Violence Joe vs MEM, Nation Of Violence Joe in MEM, Heel Joe vs AJ, Face Joe vs AJ, abduction, back as Badass Joe.

The abduction more or less reset his gimmick and washed away some of his losses etc. And no it hasn't been explained yet or maybe ever.

oops just noticed beaten to the punch. And yeah Joe got played for a rag doll 2009 to early 2010.

Yeah, I'm prepared for a major let down... no faith anymore... :(

Any of you TNA heads able to put together a list of clues? Things that Abyss has said to hint who it could be....

No real clues more storylines like the Joe kidnapping that need clarification. A lot of things point to Bisch though. As Abyss has never attacked him and let himself get talked down by Bisch, Bisch gave a strong speech to Joe before the abduction to find his old self again, Bisch was hinted at being not on Hogan's side pre Lockdown, Bisch went over Dixie's head making it a three way.

As far as Abyss hints well the weapon's are named after Dixie's parents but that is more inside humour imho. For the rest "They" are coming and going after Dixie and then Hogan (note did not say Bisch) and are taking over. So "They" are probably pissed at current and past TNA management or an outside force.

The Sting deception storyline is definitely Hogan and Bisch but Sting has not been real clear evidence wise etc yet.

How it will tie into "They" is uncertain but Bisch being behind or leading "They" seems logicial.

No real clues more storylines like the Joe kidnapping that need clarification. A lot of things point to Bisch though. As Abyss has never attacked him and let himself get talked down by Bisch, Bisch gave a strong speech to Joe before the abduction to find his old self again, Bisch was hinted at being not on Hogan's side pre Lockdown, Bisch went over Dixie's head making it a three way.

As far as Abyss hints well the weapon's are named after Dixie's parents but that is more inside humour imho. For the rest "They" are coming and going after Dixie and then Hogan (note did not say Bisch) and are taking over. So "They" are probably pissed at current and past TNA management or an outside force.

The Sting deception storyline is definitely Hogan and Bisch but Sting has not been real clear evidence wise etc yet.

How it will tie into "They" is uncertain but Bisch being behind or leading "They" seems logicial.

Maybe they is Bischoff but even Hogan doesn't know...and Sting is with Bischoff and his whole angle has been misdirection?

My biggest hope is Daniels and/or Aries and/or Father Mitchell doing an occult stable. But Bischoff doesn't really tie into that kind of thing, unless Dixie signing the papers was just something to throw people off.

Or the Deception storyline and the "They" storyline are not linked and Bisch is just taking advantage of the situation.

Thanks for the recap. Would be interesting if TNA put together something like this as a video package at the beginning or as part of the PPV... but then they'd be forced to follow through with answers to the questions huh?

Guest cmdrsam
I present to you a what if scenerio. Shane O left the WWE on 01/01/10. What if this is a play on the numbers game 10/10/10 and its Shane O himself on the "They" situation. I know, not realistic but we could hope couldn't we?

Guest cmdrsam
Shock value. I think it would send a shock wave through the wrestling world. Shane is still young enough to have a feel for what the younger generation may want, yet old enough from his time under dad to exploit it. I dont know thought it would be cool, now that you rained on my parade. :mad: lol just teasing.

Or the Deception storyline and the "They" storyline are not linked and Bisch is just taking advantage of the situation.

Totally read that as 'Decepticon'. Now hoping that 'They' are Megatron and Starscream. Quite frankly it's the only possible revelation that would make me want to watch Impact.

Shock value. I think it would send a shock wave through the wrestling world. Shane is still young enough to have a feel for what the younger generation may want, yet old enough from his time under dad to exploit it. I dont know thought it would be cool, now that you rained on my parade. :mad: lol just teasing.

That's true, people would be like "holy crap!" and maybe they turn over for a couple more weeks.

Also true that maybe he has a feel for how to run things since he grew up in WWE, in particular during it's Attitude Era... Though I dont think he had anything to do with creative... But still...

I'm Shane O' Mac fan... but if he's "THEY" then "THEY" needs to include Pete Gas, Rodney and Joey Abs.... OH YEAH

Wasn't trying to crap on your idea, I really wanted to hear why you thought they should want Shane. I for one, would rather see something in the vain of the New Church, Ministry of Darkness, and Dungeon of Doom. I like EEEVIL....