The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

Anyways, prediction time for Turning Point

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Morgan- Morgan is made to look strong, but loses

Team 3D vs Motor City Machine Guns- The Guns win...

EV2 vs Fortune- Fortune wins, I think Sabu will be the one fired.

Samoa Joe vs Jeff Jarrett- I'm going with Joe on this one.

Jay Lethal vs Robbie E- With any luck, Jay will retain. Robbie isn't a bad performer, but the character they're trying to have him portray just isn't working.

Dreamer vs RVD- Someone from Immortal/Fortune will interfere and Dreamer will act surprised and then in the next few weeks it'll be revealed Dreamer is the rat...At least that's what I think

Tara vs Mickie James- Definitely Mickie.

Abyss vs D'angelo Dinero- Pope takes this one

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Slagaholic" data-cite="Slagaholic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Maybe it's my feed but the crowd sounds really into it tonight.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yea it sounds that way on mine 2</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Moe Hunter" data-cite="Moe Hunter" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It wasn't backstage. It was a scripted segment we all saw. Sting saw it on TV like the rest of us. Hell, two of The Rock's catchphrases were "Who in the Blue Hell are you?" and "It doesn't matter what your name is". Sting apparently didn't understand that, and thought that he would be "buried" if he went to WWE.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If I remember right, Booker was being turned into the WCW Rock prior to being bought by WWF...</p>

I can't believe how dead this crowd is during the MAIN EVENT. When the babyface is overcoming near falls and the crowd doesn't care... something is SERIOUSLY wrong. :o

How long has he been a face, though? Like a week and a half? Plus, they know he has no realistic shot at actually winning the title. I'm not surprised to hear that the crowd was dead.

How long has he been a face, though? Like a week and a half? Plus, they know he has no realistic shot at actually winning the title. I'm not surprised to hear that the crowd was dead.

I've been to house shows and indy events where people have no idea who the worker(s) are and they're into the match more than they were into this main event. I'm honestly not trying to knock TNA because I've liked Impact since BFG, but that crowd needed a kick in the a(s)(s) tonight.

I've been to house shows and indy events where people have no idea who the worker(s) are and they're into the match more than they were into this main event. I'm honestly not trying to knock TNA because I've liked Impact since BFG, but that crowd needed a kick in the a(s)(s) tonight.

The card was poorly structured.

If they flip flop Joe-Jarrett and Team3D-MCMG the crowd will be much more into it in the main event.

It said he you would be able to see him there

Did they? Those silly geese...

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Slagaholic" data-cite="Slagaholic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Mickie and Tara had the best Knockouts match all year. Not saying much but it was highly entertaining.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> was better live was up close for the action so to speak LOL</p>

<p>Woke up extra early, thought I'd check out some of the show. Tara/Mickie was good. MCMG/Dudleys was good. Skipped most of Dreamer/RVD (nothing against them, was cooking breakfast) but did see Tommy's splash & subsequent wrist issue. Fourtune/EV2 was pretty dull. </p><p> </p><p>

Gave up after that. Nothing particularly bad, just too much wrestling for early on a Monday morning. Nothing makes me want to watch the TV show though.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Basmat01" data-cite="Basmat01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Taz called Jeff's Twist of Fate the "Twist of Hate" was that just an error or is that the new name to his finisher? because I must admit I like the sound of it for a heel Jeff Hardy</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> As far as I have read of of recaps it's the new name since the turn.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="juggaloninjalee" data-cite="juggaloninjalee" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Who was fired after the Fourtune vs EV2 match?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sabu</p>