The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

Personally I'd keep Flair as a heel manager...

I still think they dropped the ball on Flair managing AJ Styles as champion, I really liked that. It was the only time I liked Flair's work in TNA, pretty much. Having Hogan and Abyss of all people constantly knock them down did nothing good, nor did giving the belt to RVD the minute the stepped into the Impact Zone... *sigh*

I still think they dropped the ball on Flair managing AJ Styles as champion, I really liked that. It was the only time I liked Flair's work in TNA, pretty much. Having Hogan and Abyss of all people constantly knock them down did nothing good, nor did giving the belt to RVD the minute the stepped into the Impact Zone... *sigh*

I agree, but TNA (as usual) blew that angle...however, I feel AJ is a natural "underdog babyface"...I'da paired up Flair with Matt Morgan personally...let them dominate for a few months, maybe let a couple of lower card guys act as flunkies to suck up popularity from running with Flair/Morgan...then set up feuds with underdog babyfaces like Styles, Angle or Beer Money

I think Anderson is stuck in between. The faces don't like him and the heels don't like him.

It looks like we're going to see a split of Cookie and Robbie E.

Hopefully one or both drop the gimmick or at least move away from it? Could Cookie join the knockout division?

What do we think about this? Something in the making?

From Crimson's twitter: "@Goldberg while you were gettin stretched by @IAmJericho I was dodging bullets for this country..." Goldberg's response?: "@OfficialCrimson Who are you again????" Later he wrote "OK people.......I haven't watched wrestling in a while and I have no clue who the new talent is......so please don't ask."

Following this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rasUgdeZ_OI

Something could be in the making