With 5 days untill the demo come's out and our need to play this game is put to rest for a short time as we re-play the first month of every single promotion 20 times while we wait round our keyboards like feral animals waiting for the full game to come out...

What exacly are you doing to pass the time untill that point?

I keep trying to start TEW2008 games, or to finish old ones, with the ultimate feeling that any progress is going to be futile i just cant bring myself to do it.

I have also been playing WMMA2 a fair bit to pass the time as i wait for my copy of Ultimate Sith Edition to eh... magicaly turn up on my hard drive.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15th it's half over. I'm gonna check out a new fed style I want to use in 2010 and see how it goes for 3 shows. No major effort, just a quick 3 month run. Watch tv 7-11.

16th I'm an amateur photographer and I'm going to a meet and greet in Nashville. That takes up the first 2/3 of the day. I will listen to the first NFL playoff game on my drive home. Watch the 2nd game once I'm home.

17th I have an 11AM lingerie shoot that will take me thru the start of the 1st NFL playoff game and then finish watching it and the 2nd game. Some evening TV finishes the day.

18th I have a noon lingerie/implied shoot. Then I will spend the rest of the afternoon working on some photo touch-ups. Then watch some prime time tv and a bit of WWE.

19th Photo work and stuff until prime time tv starts.

20th Wake up around 9AM and try to download the demo.

Don't have much to do to pass the time... I recently came back from an 18 day tour of Europe and the whole time looking forward to get back and play TEW2008 and now that I'm back home I can't bring myself to start a new game or continue an old one... It's torture.

Creating a crappy educational game (crappy being my programming of it, not the idea of an educational game) for my Human-Computer Interfacing Design paper... while trying to finish Mass Effect 1 with my female Shepard who doesn't give an uff about anyone.

Probably need to unwrap Bayonetta at some stage too.

Trying to get further into Assissins Creed II, hoping to get a bit better at Modern Warfare 2, catching up on my huge backlist of wrestling vids to watch, and trying to avoid mulling over diary ideas as any ideas will probably get crushed by the changes to the Cverse anyway....

Guest KingOfKings
Got the feeling i'm going to continue to start new game after new game on TEW08 until the 10 demo drops. Hopefully that takes up some of the time.

Trying to get further into Assissins Creed II, hoping to get a bit better at Modern Warfare 2, catching up on my huge backlist of wrestling vids to watch, and trying to avoid mulling over diary ideas as any ideas will probably get crushed by the changes to the Cverse anyway....

Still haven't got around to finishing Assassin's Creed II. I was doing great, an hour every day (a lot for me playing a console game) then I just sorta stopped. Felt like I was coming up to end-game too.

As for the wait for the demo... I'm sure I'll survive. Work. Few wacky projects. I'll be fine.

Well I have school, and so far have been able to keep my mind off it with the fact that finals are due on Sunday (online classes on a nine week cycle ~ University of Phoenix) and I am trying to scratch together something that will let me pass (Since getting married I've been dealing with in-laws and my, ah, somewhat immature wife, so I've missed half the classes). Unfortunately, they are due on Sunday, and the first week for the classes is just the same boring startup work, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to be trying to find something. Eh, just got System Shock 2 working, so probably that.

Watching football, WVU basketball too, going through my trade paperback stack, gotta watch last night's Dollhouse at some point, still haven't watched very much of Rise and Fall of WCW, tickets to see Wicked production, wanna try to cook a new meal, laundry...man, when did adult life become so fun? :rolleyes:

I'm reading up on some diaries, Ring of honor: We dont immitate, we innovate is my favorite...

Any suggestens to some good RW diaries?....i'm begining to read some NWA stuff from wildfire i think it was....

and of course, i have Fallout 3 GOTY eddition in my ps3, together with COD MF2...

and i have 20+ PS3 games, and i havent finished them all....Mirrors edge and some others..

-Nico

I am pretty much doing what you guys said, I am actually trying not to think about TEW 10 until it is released. I only have one game with TEW 08 going right now and that is with CGC, I will probably play that but will probably only get though one or two more shows before the demo for TEW 2010 comes out and then I will play that until the full version comes out on the 25th. The wait is almost over and I can't wait until it is.

TakerNGN74

Archived