Guest KingOfKings
What I try to do every night.

TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

+1 Point if you get the joke and why it's relevant for a Ryland game.

EWR. WDW and NPW.

That always annoyed me when they would pop up in the beginning. Seemed to take away a lot of the realism

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I have school, and so far have been able to keep my mind off it with the fact that finals are due on Sunday (online classes on a nine week cycle ~ University of Phoenix) and I am trying to scratch together something that will let me pass (Since getting married I've been dealing with in-laws and my, ah, somewhat immature wife, so I've missed half the classes). Unfortunately, they are due on Sunday, and the first week for the classes is just the same boring startup work, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to be trying to find something. Eh, just got System Shock 2 working, so probably that.

Sounds like you have plenty to occupy your time my friend.

Still a ways to go till the 20th here in the good ol' USA.

Which probably means even further to go until the demo is released. I'm salivating just thinking about it... lordy, no way will that month of game time be enough for those few days until the full release.

Also terrified to think of what may have happened to some of my favorite wrestlers... and EWA. I'm a huge mark for Blackjack Robbins, The Idaho Punisher, and Mammoth... can't help but feel it's very, very likely at least one of them is retired now (Mammoth seems most likely, but both of the others are possible.)

Archived