strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21CW and ROF have just gained a hostile relationship with one another :eek:

Probably has something to do with ROF signing away Rolling Johnny Stones, who WAS on an exclusive contract with 21CW...

I really hope that means if it happens again we'll see 21CW proceed to trounce their much smaller, financially unstable new arch-rivals.

Can't really say this is a strange event, but in a Death Of WWE 2008 sim test, Hulk Hogan (who is the booker for WCW) has been the WCW World Heavyweight champ from February 2008 until September 2012 with 47 title defences... Only to lose the belt when he retired. WIth that said, WCW is #2 behind TNA. I guess the Hulkster does know what's best for the business... :)

Delirious helped change the locker room to give it a better look in my RoH game...

I'm scared now

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1936/delirious.gif

Delirious must be one of the best locker room leaders available. I'm just hoping that he did the impressions in character.

21CW and ROF have just gained a hostile relationship with one another :eek:

Probably has something to do with ROF signing away Rolling Johnny Stones, who WAS on an exclusive contract with 21CW...

I really hope that means if it happens again we'll see 21CW proceed to trounce their much smaller, financially unstable new arch-rivals.

Or RoF will destroy the juggernaut. Just sayin...

Jeremy Stone the new owner of NOTBPW, fires his sister as booker and hires Steve Flash.

Hey, he hired Alexander Robinson in my last game. After the initial surprise, I looked closely at Robinson and saw he now has an awesome A in booking skills !

Archived