strange events/deaths/other events 2010

So how about I decided to open a new developmental Territory for SWF, I ended up dropping 5 mil and was pretty proud of myself. So what happens, the very next day they sign their new owner and send me a message breaking me from being their parent company...what kind of crap is that

Time to put a certain someone on the hit list me thinks :p

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudy Velasquez got jailed for 3 years for driving wrecklessly. I found this offensive and racist...I mean, of all the people in the world, it was a latino gangbanger that got jailed?

TEW mimics real life all too well. :D

HOW WRECKLESS WAS HE DRIVING?!?!

Strange Event:

O.K so its not strange in the sense that would make you go " Wow! That's strange." More along the lines of strange as I near had to wipe a tear from my eye. I was running a game I started for my diary. And what should appear on the Web page for random news stories, PSW just ran its monthly show " Ground Zero " , one of the names I gave their PPV's in my 08 series of running their promotion. I love TEW!!

I decided to sim ahead a year, just to see the new workers coming in.

In the watcher game, Shooter Sean Deeley was the most over worker in Canada at the start of 2011. He was currently working for TCW though. He was a C in America and A in Canada.

Started a WWE game this morning and just finished the Royal Rumble.

At the start of the game Paul Burchill's recomended push is "lower midcard". 4 game weeks later, it's "main eventer". I haven't even been pushing him. haha

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h120/david2006efc/BurchillPush.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h120/david2006efc/Burchillmatchhistory.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h120/david2006efc/BurchillPop.jpg

Some interesting new Dojos too. The House of Ebina I can understand, since she's a well respected veteran female. But who's going to train at the House of Land Mass... honestly? Well he's had two graduates so far. The first, Randall Gray, is predictably terrible. The second, Louis Summers, is pretty damn good (B- entertainment, C+ aerial and flashiness, C+ Puro and Hardcore, C basics and C+ star quality). So good, in fact, that after just two indy shows he was signed by PSW, and after just three shows there (the last of which he even won), he's now under a development deal in RIPW.

Who WOULDN'T want to train with Land Mass?

Guest KingOfKings
Has anyone else seen USPW go to Belle Bryden when Sam Strong retires?

Happened to me in my watcher game as well. Thought it was pretty strange.

Archived