strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this would be the right place to post this but Jack Bruce has taken Randy Bumfhole under his wing

I mean why would a legend like Jack Bruce waste his time on a man who looks like he's 5 years old:confused:

Anyway sorry if this is the wrong place to post this

1. The Idaho Punisher released a tell-all biography, that, apparently has sold out of it's first print. Apparently he had a lot to talk about.

2. Frederique Antonio Gracia's contract came up in SWF, I went to negotiate with him just for the hell of it, he declined me because he thought it'd be a poor career move. The next day, the wrestling world was saddened to find out that at 34 years of age, Garcia passed away after being squished by a run away steam-roller. The moral of the story? Don't decline my negotiations!

VWA: I put my boss into Colour Commentator services. At the first show he had a negative incident. I talked "fatherly" to him.

- And he called me "boss" in return. =)

I started up a game and put the deaths on 'high' and on the first day Belle Bryden has passed away due to accidentally shaking loose the pin on an antique grenade.

I don't know why, but my games are allways rediculously peaceful.

I haven't had a death so far with high death probability. (only 3-4 months)

But most of all, I had only a hand full of deaths in TEW '08, which I played multiple decades. Even Rip Chord made it to 2013 & later half of the time.

I realise that, but still.......cmon

This is an old fact. Relatives don't quit for another company. You usually have to wait until they become too big and leave with expiration of their contracts.

2. Frederique Antonio Gracia's contract came up in SWF, I went to negotiate with him just for the hell of it, he declined me because he thought it'd be a poor career move. The next day, the wrestling world was saddened to find out that at 34 years of age, Garcia passed away after being squished by a run away steam-roller. The moral of the story? Don't decline my negotiations!

Great. =)

Movie Star Angry Gilmore

Hollywood may be about to get a new star, after it was confirmed today that Angry Gilmore will be leaving wrestling for a while to film a role in a new movie called Clutch Control. Friends have said that he has not ruled out a permanent switch in careers if the movie is a hit.

(Angry is A* across the USA and Canada, Sunday week 4 january 2010, only been in one match, a 4 way with Remo/Bruce and Lobby, Remo won... rated A.. on tv.. so ill assume the boost is mostly if not all due to the movie, cool beans)

1. The Idaho Punisher released a tell-all biography, that, apparently has sold out of it's first print. Apparently he had a lot to talk about.

Did you murder Mr. Garcia?

Bethany Hurst, after posing nude and being quickly signed to the EWA (where she's, so far, been a smashing success), just cheered up the entire locker room by telling road stories.

Road stories...

Or did she actually just tell all the male workers about her photoshoot?

Bethany Hurst, after posing nude and being quickly signed to the EWA (where she's, so far, been a smashing success), just cheered up the entire locker room by telling road stories.

Road stories...

Or did she actually just tell all the male workers about her photoshoot?

Or maybe she reenacted it.

I'm two years into a watcher game using one of the early real world mods, and AAA has the announcing duo of Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair. I can barely formulate the mental image of them commentating together as it is, but their doing so in SPANISH makes it that much better. Also, Kevin Nash somehow wound up in their main event picture, despite being 52.

Archived