strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao I don't know if anyone else has got this locker room incident yet but man it is hilarious:

"Remo Richardson has gotten a lot of heat with the rest of the locker room after letting rip with the world's stinkiest fart, making the backstage area a no-go area for at least 30 minutes."

I just let him go and he was glad I resisted the temptation to over-react :D .

Bryan Vessey tests positive for steroids and is irritated that I suspended him. Joey Minnesota celebrated by punching Rocky Golden square in the jaw. He too was mildly irritated when I read him the riot act. These two stories were unrelated but I would like to think that they were in some way

Lmao I don't know if anyone else has got this locker room incident yet but man it is hilarious:

"Remo Richardson has gotten a lot of heat with the rest of the locker room after letting rip with the world's stinkiest fart, making the backstage area a no-go area for at least 30 minutes."

I just let him go and he was glad I resisted the temptation to over-react :D .

I just got the same thing with Peter Valentine, but Im tempted to fire him.

I had an interesting thing, I think...

I've had a regular chemistry note saying Orton vs Batista had Poor chemistry, and it shows up in the Store.

But I also had a Dirt Sheet note tell me that a match gained a bonus for HBK & Rey having good chemistry when teaming, but it didn't show up in the regular RA notes, and isn't listed in the Store...

The game has been changed from 08 so that chemistry (both good and bad) is less common. So you won't get anywhere near as many notes as you used to. The chemistry discussion during the game development kinda made it an obvious thing to do. :)

Now that chemistry is less common are the effects still the same? Or have those been altered as well?

Archived