strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I found this one funny:

"When it comes to raw potential, it's pretty clear that Steve Austin comes loaded with it. The 23 year old has always had that little something extra about him, and it would be no surprise at all if he ascended to superstardom before his career is through."

Yeah i can't think of that happening :p

Always do the turn first, then the gimmick change. And C+ might still annoy them it's enough to give an incredibly minor penalty to their segments.

Yup, C+ is enough to annoy them a little. Need at least a B- for them not to... and I THINK a B+ is what they tend to want to actually be pleased over the gimmick change.

Always do the turn first, then the gimmick change.

This one has always confused me. So the game won't take into account turning a fun-babyface to a heel (for example), without a corresponding gimmick change, in the same segment?

If you change a gimmick before turning someone the new gimmick will be rated based on the current alignment which may be totally off. The gimmick change happens at the start of the segment, not during which is when the turn takes place.

If you do the turn first they may have a bad gimmick for a segment or two but when you do change the gimmick you get a shot at a decent rating and thus pleasing your worker.

Yes but does that change the mood of the worker if the worker was pissed about the gimmick change?

Can't say for sure but I doubt it. They might then be pleased about their turn or gimmick but I don't think it would remove the negative if it is already there.

Not seen this before Chris Kanyon is refusing to wrestle as there is to much chance he will get injuryed, he doesn't have any creative control, interesting thing, he hasn't wrestled in a very long time and is in 100% physical condition and its only a standard one on one match

In my mind thats not a surprise but in the "real world" it is, are they in a feud?

Not at all, I just needed a dark match, and i thought those two could probably do ok. But i certainly didn't expect an A match.

Btw., Regal is midcarder, Santino lower midcarder.

Archived