strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2021??? How much playtime is involved here? How much sleep have you had? How often did you run shows? How big are each show? And I would have to say you're probably not my age with a wife, kids and grandkids.

The game I started on release day is currently in 2019. Five shows a month, started at Small, currently International with an integrated product.

No I have no wife or kids (married to the job don't count), I still rack up 30 hours a week at the gym, hang out with friends and colleagues a few times a week, and spend lots of time on planes (accounting for a good chunk of my TEW time).

Just saying, that tired line of thinking that anyone who can play more somehow has "no life" is just that. Tired and most often, untrue. That game, like this one, is casual and does not require your undivided attention whenever you play it. Doing dailies takes little to no mental effort or attention (it's unconscious activity for many people). Likewise, this game does not require you to hunch slavishly over your monitor just to get anything done.

On topic, had the AAA Femme Fatale title get tossed around like Florida in 1992. Gorgon wins the vacant belt, signs with NOTBPW the next day and vacates it. Then Helen Bach beats Stephanie Wade for the title and two days later, announces her retirement. Then Suzue Katayama does the exact same thing. Stephanie...err Demelza Wade just won the title so I'm keeping an eye out to see what happens to her.

Lisa Marie Varon just died in my game after a grenade blew her up

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/b0shey/wow.jpg

i guess her loss at Impact loosing her TNA Knockout Title was the last straw

The best thing about this picture is the hulk hogan article.

So I'm simming through the mod to make sure things go according to script and I get this funny little event:

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/2756/hadk.jpg

OMG, DEVIL on the same roster as J.Ro and Grace and Vixxen and Bitch and Makiko and Temko and Brazzle and so on, and as owner. I had no idea she was owner material (especially not for a Cult promotion).

I booked an F- match.

Maybe thats not that rare for those who use 0/0/0/0 feds, but doing basic starts with the normal CVerse feds Ive never personally booked something so horrible.

The lesson should be...dont book Landmass vs Animal Harker infront of a crowd on NYCWs first show. :D

Show was still alright though, so no big deal. Just thought it was funny.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/redwoodgoal.png

I LOLed. Hard.

February 2015 with MAW and Jay Chord just took over MAW. One of his first goals for me was that exactly. I wasn't surprised one bit (considering his personality), but I did laugh a lot at it. :D

Archived