strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a news story one day that said a company hired Bob Orton. The next day, that same company posted a story that said Bob Orton was fired for having a roster overload. I found it particularly funny.

Also, Mark Jindrak has recently been pushed to Upper Midcard status. I hardly ever make a 'victor' road agent note unless it's a champion I want to keep as a champ. Mark has worked hard from the lower-midcard status.

I like how unpredictable the wins can be when you don't post a winner. He had a match with an Upper Midcarder as a midcarder himself. He won the match and his push increased.

There was a news story one day that said a company hired Bob Orton. The next day, that same company posted a story that said Bob Orton was fired for having a roster overload. I found it particularly funny.

Also, Mark Jindrak has recently been pushed to Upper Midcard status. I hardly ever make a 'victor' road agent note unless it's a champion I want to keep as a champ. Mark has worked hard from the lower-midcard status.

I like how unpredictable the wins can be when you don't post a winner. He had a match with an Upper Midcarder as a midcarder himself. He won the match and his push increased.

How do you control your roster pushes and overness with that system? It's almost impossible. At least for me it would.

How do you control your roster pushes and overness with that system? It's almost impossible. At least for me it would.

Sometimes I'll take the victor note off when I decide it's time for that champ to give up the title. I just don't like a title reign to last one day, especially the world title reigns. If I make a match with a main eventer and a midcarder for the title, it hardly ever has the title change hands so I'll keep the victor note off. The ME's and UMC's have been able to stay afloat in their current pushes. often the ME's and UMC's fight amongst each other and quite often the UMCs have shown up the MEs and end up winning without the victor note and if they win enough they get pushed to ME status.

And like I said in the other post about Mark Jindrak(Dolph Ziggler has also managed to push his way up the roster), many of the midcarders and LMC's have moved up the roster without the aide of the victor note.

I don't think it's a great method but it's been working for me. I'll have to give it about a year or so and hope that my company doesn't go under.

Just had a couple of incidents in my WWE game.

CM Punk and Triple H doing a karoke duet :D

Steve Austin bringing in enough free alcohol for everyone :D

LOL

There's a video floating around on Youtube with CM Punk, Jericho and Mickie James singing "Summer Nights" from Grease at a karaoke bar.

As a regional company in the US, I was able to sign Duane Stone for his North American return. I decided to use this to trade with NOTBPW for some top talent for my premier annual show. Unfortunately, Jeremy as no desire to use his brother on his shows at the moment.

There's a video floating around on Youtube with CM Punk, Jericho and Mickie James singing "Summer Nights" from Grease at a karaoke bar.

Just watched that...its hilarious. And Chris Jericho and David Arquette made me laugh as well.

Ohh...and GCG just held an event named "Suprise Rear Attack". Now all admit you thought something dirty after reading that. :p

Archived