strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, Eric Bischoff didn't have access to a database editor in order to ensure certain events happened to cripple his competition.

While I will say that you shouldn't compare yourself to a real Booker lets face it, Bischoff isn't a great Booker. I mean hes making the same mistakes he made in WCW in TNA.

<p>Not strange, just kind of random and exciting:</p><p> </p><p>

I just got a news story "Brady Prince for success"! For those who don't know me that well, Brady Prince is one of those workers who I always hire because I feel some strange sort of "mark out value" for them for no real reason. He kind of sucks and is pretty old. Thing is, now I'm SWF so I'm totally going to hire him and push him until he's my World Champion!!!!!!</p><p> </p><p>

And then have him lose it the next week...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sons of Kohral" data-cite="Sons of Kohral" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25901" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not strange, just kind of random and exciting:<p> </p><p> I just got a news story "Brady Prince for success"! For those who don't know me that well, Brady Prince is one of those workers who I always hire because I feel some strange sort of "mark out value" for them for no real reason. He kind of sucks and is pretty old. Thing is, now I'm SWF so I'm totally going to hire him and push him until he's my World Champion!!!!!!</p><p> </p><p> And then have him lose it the next week...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Brady Prince?</p><p> </p><p> Old?!</p><p> </p><p> He starts at 31!!!</p>

Playing as SWF, I offered a contract to Darryl Devine. When the time came to sign him I decided I'd hold off since I didn't really have a spot for him and wanted him to get more over on his own. His next match he herniated his spinal disc and is out for a year. Devine came SO close to getting paid a year's salary to do absolutely nothing.

This is odd (sadly no pic)

In my 2002 game I'm playing a news feed just came up about Vader being frustrated about not working in 6 months.

Odd thing is he's not injured... and under contract to NOAH. NOAH has just... neglected to use him in 6 months.

Never seen that before.

Vince McMahon left the wrestling business leaving Linda a $17149073 in the hole WWE. It's like he said "we're going to go out of business, here Linda this way it's not my fault it's yours" WWE has now gone from Vince and Steph in charge to Linda and Shane and they're fast approaching going out of business.

Steve Royds got caught with steroids.

Here's an 'other event' that happened in November 2019:

Enygma finally hung up his boots. At 44 years old he decided it was time and with only 19% on his way to the Hall of Immortals. He was with us for the majority of 2018 and I didn't do him any real favors while with us besides give him a fat paycheck.

I looked and saw he was the USPW Television Champion when he retired. So that means that Alicia Strong - she's head booker, Sam (73) is still there - let him go over in his final match and now he's going to become a road agent for them. Oh yeah, Dojo Enygma just opened as well. :p

EDIT: Yeah, this is actually strange. Ross Henry just had a non wrestling injury and he has a bruised buttocks for a week. The news story is strange.

Archived