strange events/deaths/other events 2010

None of you can beat this one:

Alex Dunvegan ripped the worst fart ever backstage, making everyone leave . . . So Rob Van Dam found an old karaoke machine and Devon Storm brought a ton of beer, and RVD let out some drunken power ballads in front of the whole locker room.

P.S. 10 to 1 RVD was high the whole time.

Oh, and this took place in LONDON.

Yes, those three incidents happened on the same freaking night. I can imagine the backstage atmosphere.

P.S.S. The attendance was 139, meaning my locker room was bigger than the live audience. Oi!

This exactly is how Dixie Carter feels... =)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought this was pretty strange coming from NOTBPW who has women's wrestling set to a Division and not Integrated...

Some interesting booking by Steve Flash. And yes, Jeremy Stone is 55 years old and still going VERY strong... apparently.

Reminds me of Chavo Classic vs Jacqueline. It happens sometimes!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/JodoKastTRL/hwreborn.jpg

Changed person my arse. He's just as intolerable and miserable as he ever was. Except now he's using Jesus as an excuse to help him terrorize my locker room...

can just imagine the phone call:

"So Cliff. Big brother. I want to talk to you about your gimmick..."

My SWF game just had a very entertaining night on the way to The Supreme Challenge XXX. In just one show I had:

Angry Gilmore taking Davis Wayne Newton on as his protege

Stephanie Drucker doing impressions of the roster (on top of her road stories from the previous week)

AND

Big Smack Scott's first incident (it's July!)... with him provoking and attacking Bruce The Giant. I mean, if you want to take over control of the locker-room then going for the big dog is one way of doing it... but it's a little extreme! :p

Poor BS Scott... I was strongly considering giving the Pain Alliance the tag belts but I'm no longer convinced that it's a good idea. Though Scott didn't give too much of a bad reaction to his fine, so I'm not ruling it out yet. :)

I've been playing a lot of the US promotions and have a few games going on, nothing too long. Everything in them have gone fine other than a few stolen workers here and there.

Then i get the itch to play APW, and Dingo Devine decides to break his leg on my first show. Thanks Dingo, i did give him a bonus, i do feel bad when guys hurt themselves trying to make my shows better. Sadly he did it during the pre show battle royal.

My SWF game just had a very entertaining night on the way to The Supreme Challenge XXX. In just one show I had:

Angry Gilmore taking Davis Wayne Newton on as his protege

Stephanie Drucker doing impressions of the roster (on top of her road stories from the previous week)

AND

Big Smack Scott's first incident (it's July!)... with him provoking and attacking Bruce The Giant. I mean, if you want to take over control of the locker-room then going for the big dog is one way of doing it... but it's a little extreme! :p

Poor BS Scott... I was strongly considering giving the Pain Alliance the tag belts but I'm no longer convinced that it's a good idea. Though Scott didn't give too much of a bad reaction to his fine, so I'm not ruling it out yet. :)

The guy has guts... REWARD HIM!

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/Aidanbro111/ROFwtf.jpg

Mito Miwa apparently finds the English Countryside so delightful he's decided he'd rather book for a tiny English company then remain on a written deal with PGHW.

Well, Japan might suffer for this, but I have a feeling Ring of Fire have just recieved their very own wrestling saviour.

Oh, and having Dorosklov won't hurt either.

Mito Miwa apparently finds the English Countryside he's decided he'd rather book for a tiny English company then remain on a written deal with PGHW.

Well, Japan might suffer for this, but I have a feeling Ring of Fire have just recieved their very own wrestling saviour.

Mito Miwa vs Billy Robinson or Don Henderson. Imagine. IMAGINE!

Yeah everytime Land Mass retires in my various NYCW games, he has really bad backstage stats. Talking like D- or lower in the key stats.

Your first mistake is ever allowing Land Mass to retire.

True story: Land Mass was one half of my only ever F- match.

This just adds to how glorious he is.

An F- match :eek:

I didnt know that was possible.

Mito Miwa apparently finds the English Countryside so delightful he's decided he'd rather book for a tiny English company then remain on a written deal with PGHW.

Wow, that is amazing, my games end up with such a dull UK scene it is pitiful. Where is that logo from?

I have never gotten an F- match before (I have had a ton of F- angles, I once had an angle with Jerry Martin in it rate out a two and I was so proud.), who was Land Mass facing off with in that awsome match?

That's a bug... one that hasn't been reported in a loooong time. Something goes wrong in the hiring process and the first person in the database is subbed in instead of the person who should be hired. In TEW that's Mito Miwa... in WMMA2 it was Manish Kahn. Are you using the latest patch?

Also... it's not biggie when it does happen. And it's always to see Miwa expanding his horizons, especially since he can do a damn good job. :)

Thanks, I thought it must be bust I thought I had them all saved.

An F- match :eek:

I didnt know that was possible.

I have never gotten an F- match before (I have had a ton of F- angles, I once had an angle with Jerry Martin in it rate out a two and I was so proud.), who was Land Mass facing off with in that awsome match?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/GBPackNHTown/LandMassMatch.jpg

Hopefully thats visable.

If you switch it from letter grades to numbers, its a 4.

Almost perfect.

Archived