strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brutus Beefcake decided Tuesday Week 1 in Feb of 2010 that he was going to retire from wrestling. I don't know what happened after he announced this, but he went on a drug overdose and died the very same day.

He had one hell of a retirement party!:D

In 2016 a randomly generated worker appeared his name was: Lee Lee

I actually know someone called Lee Lee... unsurprisingly he's of Chinese ethnicity, but he's pretty damn handy with computers and has some of the best one liners I've heard. :)

On a more relevant note, I love when I get randomly generated workers with names that are either similar to already existing guys (I got an Antonio Veccio come through the ZEN dojo in my current game), close to real wrestlers (I got a Matthew Morgan in a sim game a while back) or people I know. Always make me smile. :)

I actually know someone called Lee Lee... unsurprisingly he's of Chinese ethnicity, but he's pretty damn handy with computers and has some of the best one liners I've heard. :)

On a more relevant note, I love when I get randomly generated workers with names that are either similar to already existing guys (I got an Antonio Veccio come through the ZEN dojo in my current game), close to real wrestlers (I got a Matthew Morgan in a sim game a while back) or people I know. Always make me smile. :)

Ron Howard is a random announcer in my APWF game.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm75/trenchcoatbrigand/borden.jpg

I didn't think the game could handle same named characters? Or is 4C's guy just Antonio in the DB?

In my first game using the Mr. Canada real world mod (learning how to play as TNA), one day into the game Jeff Hardy died from an overdose. As odd as it was, it was not "random" to me at all. Since I sorta think this is how it will happen in real life, too... :(

After that oddity, I started a different game as the WWE. After about three months, the first person to die was Vince McMahon, who died in a weightlifting accident. Again, it didn't feel random at all. Though it left WWE in a weird predicament, as he was the owner, and the game didn't transfer ownership... it just fired me. All the roster members stayed in the federation, and it did nothing for a really long time. Then Stephanie McMahon took it over after a year of me being in ROH. I tried to get my old spot back, but it said I was on bad terms with the company or something... lol.

After that oddity, I started a different game as the WWE. After about three months, the first person to die was Vince McMahon, who died in a weightlifting accident. Again, it didn't feel random at all. Though it left WWE in a weird predicament, as he was the owner, and the game didn't transfer ownership... it just fired me. All the roster members stayed in the federation, and it did nothing for a really long time. Then Stephanie McMahon took it over after a year of me being in ROH. I tried to get my old spot back, but it said I was on bad terms with the company or something... lol.

Well, no matter how big of a jerk Vince is being you can't just drop a dumbbell on his head and expect to keep your job.:p

Using Mr. Macho's KillerWithAHeart march 2011 update Ken Shamrock retired from wrestling on Monday week 2 2011 and he passed away the same day in a drug related death and the news about his retirement said that he was looking forward to start a new life behind-the-scenes of the wrestling business. So apparently he announced his retirement went to celebrate and take some drugs during his retirement party.

This is the second death in my game in two months as Sexxxy Eddy passed away in March 2011.

I accidentally forgot to check Steven Parker's gimmick would suit him when debuting him (he can't 'do' the Show Stealer gimmick it turns out). He got an E. :(

After it began dropping to E- I decided I should probably risk changing it...

Steven Parker has now switched to a Ravishing gimmick. The change was much too soon after his last one. It has gotten an initial A* rating.

Right, then. That went better than I thought it would :p

I accidentally forgot to check Steven Parker's gimmick would suit him when debuting him (he can't 'do' the Show Stealer gimmick it turns out). He got an E. :(

After it began dropping to E- I decided I should probably risk changing it...

Right, then. That went better than I thought it would :p

The fans evidently saw his hair and swooned :p

I've had Waldo Odlaw generate... when there's already Weird Waldo Odlaw in the data.

I've had Waldo Odlaw generate... when there's already Weird Waldo Odlaw in the data.

Yeah, Waldo Odlaw was (is?) one of the names of workers from Adam's old e-fed I think. Several of the names were fixed for being able to generate into the games alongside some others. I remember seeing Eclipse and The Ultimate Worrier generate a few times, but I've not seen them appear at all in TEW10 in any of my games so I think they've been removed.

Which is a shame really, cos I really want to see The Ultimate Worrier generate as an awesome prospect and sign for the SWF on a development deal before developing into the best worker in the world. :)

Archived