strange events/deaths/other events 2010

Doesn't Reckless Youth post on here? I remember there being a thread about a forum member being a pro who featured in mods.

If he does that is very cool. I know we had a wrestlers who play Tew thread not long ago, but Sugar Dunkerton was the only person I remember coming up (not as a member though).

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he does that is very cool. I know we had a wrestlers who play Tew thread not long ago, but Sugar Dunkerton was the only person I remember coming up (not as a member though).

Dunkerton is also a big WEXXV fan, based of our Twitter chats haha

4 shows a week around Japan building popularity throughout, hit national about 2015 and global in 2018. Hlped that I had a great national wrestling industry and financial thing to start with and removed the narrative about the tsunami.

Seriously it worked quite well. Domination note for your main event in every show against someone else, while building up tag experience in the other matches of 3 teams (made 3 stables who would always face off against each other on the untelevised tour had about 30 tag teams) popularity of main guys went through the roof, did the big show and ended up scoring a B grade show by 2012.

I just tried to sign Davey Richards and got this message:

"I think hiring Davey Richards is an excellent idea, he'll be a great addition to the company."

The strange thing, it was from my user character :p

So basically what happened was I got a message saying: Hello me, good idea. Regards, Me.

"I think hiring Davey Richards is an excellent idea, he'll be a great addition to the company."

So basically what happened was I got a message saying: Hello me, good idea. Regards, Me.

Well you know best :p

Who is your user character and what relationship does he have with Davey?

Who is your user character and what relationship does he have with Davey?

Some random user character, pretty sure he is some Resident Evil character (yes the mod has quite random user characters).

And Davey is loyal to me because I fired Teddy Hart for playing a prank on him.

Watcher game, Great Khali had a strong hold on the World Heavyweight Championship, winning it at Money in the Bank 2012. The day after WrestleMania XXIX, he got a stomach infection. Only lasted 4 days. Finally, at Extreme Rules 2013, Randy Orton (the person he beat for the belt), defeated Khali to win the belt back. Making Orton a 3 time World Heavyweight champion, giving him 9 World championships in WWE. Oh, and The Miz is the WWE champion for the 2nd time, and he hasn't defended his belt since March of 2013.

And in TNA, Colt Cabana is the Television Champ. He's defended the belt a massive 16 times since winning it back in June of 2012.

*sigh*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/robbed.jpg

1) I'm WSU, at Small

2) She's my champion

3) We're about ten days away from a massive title match (one day from when Scream Queens turn her face) that would've probably been match of the year (for this promotion, at least).

4) I've spent 8 months building her overness slowly, hoping to avoid catching the interest of the 'E.

5) What makes this crazy is that this would NEVER happen in real life (Note to self: Suggest the 'bias looks' owner/booker preference be made MUCH stronger in the next TEW :p)

6) Welp, looks like Daffney goes over after all

BTW, Sara del Rey turned me down because she has 5 contracts already. I'm at war with JAPW (one of her contracts) and wanted to see if she'd replace them with me (since I'm more prestigious with better momentum). Looks like that 5 contract limit is absolute! Fear! I'm actually keeping the 'very negative influence' of Annie Social! Gonna try to change her (ha!).

Oh great NOTBPW, who could ever hope to defeat The Stone Siblings-what? What's that?

The computer just paired up Sean McFly and Dark Angel, with the titles?

Yeah, maybe Bloodstone over Angel would be, possibly a more-charged team, but by god, they want to kill ratings in this save.

And Davey is loyal to me because I fired Teddy Hart for playing a prank on him.

Apparantly Davey's loyalty to me was just a trick, and he was just using me :(

http://img1.UploadScreenshot.com/images/main/8/21216034717.jpg

(Guess that's what I get for pushing him to the moon when he autopushes to Lower midcard, despite putting on the best matches every night)

*sigh*

1) I'm WSU, at Small

2) She's my champion

3) We're about ten days away from a massive title match (one day from when Scream Queens turn her face) that would've probably been match of the year (for this promotion, at least).

4) I've spent 8 months building her overness slowly, hoping to avoid catching the interest of the 'E.

5) What makes this crazy is that this would NEVER happen in real life (Note to self: Suggest the 'bias looks' owner/booker preference be made MUCH stronger in the next TEW :p)

6) Welp, looks like Daffney goes over after all

BTW, Sara del Rey turned me down because she has 5 contracts already. I'm at war with JAPW (one of her contracts) and wanted to see if she'd replace them with me (since I'm more prestigious with better momentum). Looks like that 5 contract limit is absolute! Fear! I'm actually keeping the 'very negative influence' of Annie Social! Gonna try to change her (ha!).

Is this a real world mod or womens only? Always tried to get going with the likes of Shimmer or Eve but never gotten past a month or two, if its RW; I'd like to take a glance at your roster &/or top tens.

Is this a real world mod or womens only? Always tried to get going with the likes of Shimmer or Eve but never gotten past a month or two, if its RW; I'd like to take a glance at your roster &/or top tens.

It's T-Zone but every RW mod might as well be women only for me, heh.

As for my roster, it's the usual suspects, minus Sara del Rey. Take the default roster, sprinkle in some SHIMMER workers and a bunch of unemployed workers. I've got Rain & Allison Danger as a team and as soon as I get them into the 60s in experience, I'll have them take the titles off the Belle Saints (so I can split and feud them and then push Tina).

What's the issue you're having?

Just the loss of interest, the longest game as a womens only fed lasted about six shows. I'm a big fan of the womens side but the game bores me when I book that type of fed. Usually I get my roster to the way I want it and put on my first show, then typically lose interest.

WrestleMania XXX results:

Daniel Bryan defeated Trevor Murdoch, Jey Uso, and Titus O'Neil to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Eve defeated Tamina and Tenille Tayla for the WWE Diva's Championship

Santino and Kozlov defeated Richie Steamboat and Hunico

Alberto Del Rio defeated Jimmy Uso

Darren Young defeated Sin Cara

Gabriel and Slater defeated John Cena and Yoshi Tatsu

David Hart Smith defeated Drew McIntyre

Kane and The Big Show defeated Jinder Mahal and The Great Khali

Ted DiBiase Jr. defeated Rey Mysterio and Primo to retain the WWE United States Championship

Winning Combination (John Morrison and JTG) defeated The New Nexus (David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty) to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships

The Miz defeated Kofi Kingston

Randy Orton defeated Cody Rhodes to retain the World Heavyweight Championship

Keep in mind the AI booked all this.

WrestleMania XXX results:

Daniel Bryan defeated Trevor Murdoch, Jey Uso, and Titus O'Neil to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Eve defeated Tamina and Tenille Tayla for the WWE Diva's Championship

Santino and Kozlov defeated Richie Steamboat and Hunico

Alberto Del Rio defeated Jimmy Uso

Darren Young defeated Sin Cara

Gabriel and Slater defeated John Cena and Yoshi Tatsu

David Hart Smith defeated Drew McIntyre

Kane and The Big Show defeated Jinder Mahal and The Great Khali

Ted DiBiase Jr. defeated Rey Mysterio and Primo to retain the WWE United States Championship

Winning Combination (John Morrison and JTG) defeated The New Nexus (David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty) to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships

The Miz defeated Kofi Kingston

Randy Orton defeated Cody Rhodes to retain the World Heavyweight Championship

Keep in mind the AI booked all this.

Dude... :D

Archived