What's going on in your game?

Hmm, I want to plan an SWF diary.

Okay, I got "SWF Diary 1" made. Now I'll copy it...no, maybe I'll just make a new SWF game to play for now.

Wow, I sure have a lot of save games. (Shut up Remi.) I should probably delete some.

PSW? More like P-S-I hate you. PRP? I rarely played that; let's get rid of it. aaaadeleteme? Wow, I suck at following my own directions.

New SWF? No, I dropped that.

SWF Diary 1? I already dropped that diary ages ago.

SWF? I'll start a new one. Wait, what was the

*sigh*

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is more theory than anything else... but maybe it's being defended too often? I could see a ton of defences devaluing a belt.

That could be the case as I do have my belts defended a lot. I will try to have the belts defended less often as I enter the second year and see if prestige changes. I am most wanting to get the prestige back up for the World Title but thats the only belt I am concerned with as far as prestige is concerned.

That could be the case as I do have my belts defended a lot. I will try to have the belts defended less often as I enter the second year and see if prestige changes. I am most wanting to get the prestige back up for the World Title but thats the only belt I am concerned with as far as prestige is concerned.

Go for it, but I doubt it's too many defenses.

Actually...how many do you currently have on it? I've had Holmes with...13-ish and it's done nothing. Also, as I said before, the computer will defend all the time and their titles don't go down.

Actually, in my 50-year-ahead game? Pretty much every main event title was 98 or above. And every promotion had like 20 million or something, but that's not important.

~~

Back on-topic: In my aforementioned "Just for fun" SWF game (or should I say SWF for fun.), I've decided on this course of relationships:

1. Hire everyone that I want to hire, no owner goals.

2. Turn on owner goals (and off if I get stupid ones, then back on. *glarz @ no Cult hirings)

3. Glean what I can from Canada/Japan.

4. Working relationship Japan/Canada promotions.

5. Didn't accept in step four? GUESS WHO'S AT WAR WITH YOU NOW?

This is what things look like

World Title: 70

Current Champion: Jay Chord - Just beat Remo at When Hell Freezes over

Remo - 28 Defenses

Christian Faith - 16 defenses

Jack Bruce - 23 defenses

Eric Eisen - 22 Defenses

North American: 68

Current Champion: Marc DuBois - 13 defenses

Nicky Champion - 9 Defenses

Joe Sexy - 10 Defenses

Brandon James - 10 Defenses

Tag Team: 40

Current Champions: The Biggz Boyz - 6 Defenses

The Bumfholes - 8 Defenses

Akima Brave and Kid Toma - 10 Defenses

Jack Giedroyc - 8 Defenses

I was actually thinking of Starting over and doing things exactly the same as I did them up until my current point in the current game. However that would be a little hard and time consuming so I am not going to do that I am just going to try to rebuild the prestige of the belts. The World Title is my main concern but I do care about the others as well. Let me know if I should change anything because as of right now I am thinking of just having champions defend at PPVs but if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

I could always go and edit the prestige of the belts but I don't want to do that unless I really have to. Actually now that I think about it I think I am going to do that, its cheating but I really don't want to start over or take the time to rebuild the titles prestige.

Edit: I started a new game to see what the prestige for the belts were at the start of the game, the Tag Team Titles prestige is at 40 when you start a game and that is what it is at now. The North American titles prestige is at 68 when the game starts and its now at 68.5. So I think I am going to go into the editor and edit the prestige of the World TItle back to 88 (Its origional prestige when the game starts) and see if I can improve upon things by only having it defended at PPVs and occasionally on TV shows.

I think midcard belts are capped at 70, so it's really just the main event title (I am...really confused about how the hell it's at 70) and, maybe, the tag titles that you need to worry about.

But how the hell does JACK BRUCE and CHRISTIAN FAITH not make the...

Is Jay Chord pushed as a main eventer? No, it'd be Remo that would matter, and I'm sure he's a main eventer. What's his popularity?

lol @ Giedroyc holding the tag titles as a solo wrestler *runz*

I think midcard belts are capped at 70, so it's really just the main event title (I am...really confused about how the hell it's at 70) and, maybe, the tag titles that you need to worry about.

But how the hell does JACK BRUCE and CHRISTIAN FAITH not make the...

Is Jay Chord pushed as a main eventer? No, it'd be Remo that would matter, and I'm sure he's a main eventer. What's his popularity?

lol @ Giedroyc holding the tag titles as a solo wrestler *runz*

Yeah I think that they are probably capped at 70 because if they werent your Midcard belt could end up being more prestigous then your Main Event Title which wouldn't make any sense.

Jay is pushed as a main eventer he started as an enhancement talent and I goldberg Pushed him to main event status see my previous posts in here to find out what his record was before he won the title. As far as Remo his popularity in the US is in the 80's.

as far as Giedroyc and Valiant being the tag team champions they are at the start of the game and they aren't even a tag team which makes it really wierd. Adam probably did it for a reason though.

Also to Blake Trask you were right since giving The World Title to Jay he has been in two incidences so if this keeps up he might not have the title for very long.

In February 2012i n my CZCW game has just taken an unexpected turn. Donnie J just died... I mean he just... died. He was probably my most over guy and he dies? He was 34...

I should explain that everyone I push to the Main Event usually jumps ship. Remmy Skye, James Prudence and Matthew Keith have all jumped to the SWF; Mikey James and Frankie Perez to TCW; Davis Wayne Newton to NOTBPW; and Extraordinario Jr to GCG. On top of that Dylan Sydle has jumped to SWF, and The Guru and Wilson Carlisle to TCW.

With so many people jumping I always appreciated Donnie staying, as he was usually logically the next guy to go. He's just lost the strap to Insane Machine 2 weeks ago, and losing him leaves a massive hole in my already thin Main Event. This makes me a sad panda...

Jack Giedroyc is now a Main Eventer in SWF, and still holds the tag titles with Valiant, I'm going to eventually have them lose it to an up and coming team like the Keith Konnektion (Matthew and Greg Keith) or somebody else.

I had El Leon debut at Nothing To Lose and get a win over Garcia, who I haven't used at all in this game, mainly because I don't like the look of him, but I don't know where to go without super pushing El Leon.

Colt Johnson (Jack Avatar) is now the North American Champion, because the James/Sexy feud is going nowhere fast and I can't afford to have a belt in the mix so Johnson won the title at Nothing To Lose.

A feud between DuBois and Lobster Warrior has emerged and it is doing okay, they have squared off once on Supreme TV, and had a brawl at the PPV. Hopefully I can get them both to the Main Event with this feud, or at least give them something to do.

Frehley and Vengeance is still going strong, they first had a First Blood match and now a Dog Collar match, both of which were won by Vengeance, I might try and get two or three months out of this feud to elevate Frehley to Main Event.

Faith and Khoklov is also still going, as I mentioned, Faith is turning crazy after being attacked backstage yet unable to get revenge on Khoklov, who will actually end up not being the attacker. Before that big reveal though, Khoklov will be ran over (probably causing a huge dent in the poor car) and it will be suspected that Faith did it. The same man will be at work, but I'm not yet sure who, I guess I'll just have to wait for a big name to sign for us and use him. Any big names (by that, I mean guys who work for USPW, TCW, CGC and NOTBPW) that won't sign for me because of the risque prodcut or any other reason?

Eisen is still champ, I'll probably end the his feud with Money and Bruce in a Triple Threat Match with Money turning heel and Eisen keeping the belt. Hopefully by then Frehley or Valiant will have ascended to the ME, leaving me with 5 face and 5 heel MEers, or 6 on each side depending on how Lobby and DuBois fare.

Jungle Lord appears to have been overlooked by me in this game, he has decent stats all around so he'll probably be one to get pushed but I'm not sure how. I'm lacking in Midcard Heels.

In February 2012i n my CZCW game has just taken an unexpected turn. Donnie J just died... I mean he just... died. He was probably my most over guy and he dies? He was 34...

I should explain that everyone I push to the Main Event usually jumps ship. Remmy Skye, James Prudence and Matthew Keith have all jumped to the SWF; Mikey James and Frankie Perez to TCW; Davis Wayne Newton to NOTBPW; and Extraordinario Jr to GCG. On top of that Dylan Sydle has jumped to SWF, and The Guru and Wilson Carlisle to TCW.

With so many people jumping I always appreciated Donnie staying, as he was usually logically the next guy to go. He's just lost the strap to Insane Machine 2 weeks ago, and losing him leaves a massive hole in my already thin Main Event. This makes me a sad panda...

That is sad news. I remember once, in a CZCW game i played a long time ago, i made him a farewell (jobbing) tour when he decided to jump the ship just when he was about to get gold. In that "tour" he took part in every single match on that show's card and was buried and defeated on all of them. That one single show cost him more than half of his overness and leaving TCW with dead weight when he went there.:D Ah...the good times! The lesson here (and i've learned it a long time ago) is do no push your favorite guys until you are ready to secure them. OR ELSE...you will lose them.

Jack Giedroyc was previously on a 11,000 a month contract. It finishes, it needs to be renewed and he ends up with 50,000 a month with huge bonuses for PPV and merchandise sales. :( I guess that's what I get for pushing him.

That's what happens I have 11 A* workers on my current SWF and 3 A you should see what my bill is for my workers every month. I have no problem building overness and momentum I just have issues controlling it.

That's what happens I have 11 A* workers on my current SWF and 3 A you should see what my bill is for my workers every month. I have no problem building overness and momentum I just have issues controlling it.

It's surreal! Dave Batista asked me for 50 grand (iirc) and he wasn't even as much s over as the guys i already had on my roster. Jesus...that's why i'm jobbing Rey and Punk, as those two contracts are near the end. I don't mind paying if they sign really long term deals...but we have to draw the line somewhere.

So I decided to start my SWF game over because I wasn't happy with the overall way it was going. Hopefully this time I will do better but there is no guarantees on that because I don't play as SWF often. I am going to start my updates for this game over with the first one coming on the first day of July 2010 of the new game.

It's surreal! Dave Batista asked me for 50 grand (iirc) and he wasn't even as much s over as the guys i already had on my roster. Jesus...that's why i'm jobbing Rey and Punk, as those two contracts are near the end. I don't mind paying if they sign really long term deals...but we have to draw the line somewhere.

This little trick worked for me. Joey Minnesota was sitting at around B to B+ range throughout the country. he wanted more money then Cornell was willing to pay. I pulled out of the negotiations and buried him about 3 times and brought him down to C across the country. He was pissed so I have him a quick 10K bonus and made him happy. Then I negotiated again and got him for 2 years at a discount price.

sure he is back a full grade or so below where he was. But with 2 years to work with now thats easy to get back up in a month.

This little trick worked for me. Joey Minnesota was sitting at around B to B+ range throughout the country. he wanted more money then Cornell was willing to pay. I pulled out of the negotiations and buried him about 3 times and brought him down to C across the country. He was pissed so I have him a quick 10K bonus and made him happy. Then I negotiated again and got him for 2 years at a discount price.

sure he is back a full grade or so below where he was. But with 2 years to work with now thats easy to get back up in a month.

I thought pulling out of negotiations immediately made workers not wanting to enter negotiations again. Am i wrong?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I thought pulling out of negotiations immediately made workers not wanting to enter negotiations again. Am i wrong?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you don't make any offers and just exit, they'll typically re-negotiate.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Eidenhoek" data-cite="Eidenhoek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you don't make any offers and just exit, they'll typically re-negotiate.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In fact... as long as their patience in negotiations doesn't run out and they're still available to negotiate you can open negotiations again. I thought everyone knew that since it's always been the case in TEW games, though the text box can be a bit misleading in that regard. I've never had someone turn down a second negotiation if I pulled out of the first at any point, even if they only had a tiny little bit of patience bar left.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Eidenhoek" data-cite="Eidenhoek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you don't make any offers and just exit, they'll typically re-negotiate.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh yeah. That i know. I thought he made an offer first. My bad.</p>

<p>well my IGC game is going good held Rage in the Cage</p><p> </p><p>

main event was Mick Foley vs Jericho vs Sexton, Foley retained, and led to a big reveal that Stone Cold Steve Austin would be put on trial, to try and fire him from being IGC General Manager, which led to the second PPV of the month</p><p> </p><p>

Stone Cold Justice</p><p> </p><p>

Main Event</p><p>

Foley vs Jericho vs Muhammad Hassan vs Rocky Johnson </p><p>

Foley retained again, Hulk Hogan was originally in the match but wanted to walk out on me so i accepted, Rocky took his place</p><p> </p><p>

at the end of the PPV, Austin gave his last speech, he said he quit as the GM, and before the event went and spoke to some higher ups in the IGC, and is now co-owner of IGC, and will be bringing with him a brand new show</p><p>

NWA T.V, saying that the NWA has agreed to give them belts and help them be the dominant brand, </p><p> </p><p>

over the last few weeks i have been bringing in extra talent and i did a pretend show, where the brand split took place</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Derek B" data-cite="Derek B" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In fact... as long as their patience in negotiations doesn't run out and they're still available to negotiate you can open negotiations again. I thought everyone knew that since it's always been the case in TEW games, though the text box can be a bit misleading in that regard. I've never had someone turn down a second negotiation if I pulled out of the first at any point, even if they only had a tiny little bit of patience bar left.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh really? Now that you mention it, i seem to remember this happening before. I had forgot about it. But, truth been told, i usually pen my negotiations without pulling out.</p>

In my WWE game I got a locker room incident where Triple H unloaded the world's stinkiest fart the locker room was a no go for 30 minutes. I chose to fine him he replied "Your fining me over a fart!?". LMAO I didn't expect that one.

Fair enough lol. Whenever that happens to be (Raven once), I "take no action." He said "I'm glad you're not blowing this out of proportion."

I avoided the temptation to over-react.

~~

Okay, I'm in my for-fun SWF game. Got a touch bored with NOTBPW, wanted to make an SWF diary at some point (again...), so I'll just mess around here.

Now since this is a different company, I'm not going to do the same things I did with NOTBPW. Notably, I'm not going to hire 100 extra people.

http://img1.UploadScreenshot.com/images/main/8/22003525658.jpg

So...it is going to be different because I'm going to heavily push the international talents (that are good). I expect my main event to be...

Jack Bruce

Steve Frehley

Remo

Eric Eisen

Christian Faith

Angry Gilmore

Rich Money

Champagne Lover

Swoop McCarthy

Squeeky McClean

Paul Huntingdon (when he's out of dev)

Marat Kholov

Gino Montero

El Leon

Marcos Flores

And...maybe a few more. That's double what I currently have, and I know I'm forgetting some guys from Japan. And Canada.

But I'm not going to hire many more after this first...couple of weeks or whatever. Then I turn on owner goals and have fun.

Oh, first show was an 85. Not bad; I'm in a similar boat to NOTBPW (highest pop is 88), so I can't afford a show much less than that. Had an 83 with...McClean Frehley, maybe? I expect Money/Gilmore to be mon-a very good feud (unofficially).

And they're occasional tag partners. Huh. Just realized that.

Building towards Cena vs Punk at Summerslam. On the 1st August episode of RAW, Triple H cut a promo about the pair and confirmed they will meet at Summerslam. But, out came Rey Mysterio. He wasn't happy and said that he wanted a re-match with Cena. Triple H granted the request and the Main Event was booked.

- Despite Rey putting up a good fight, it was Cena who prevailed. After the match, Alberto Del Rio came out, teasing that he was about to cash in but he instead mocked then attacked Mysterio!! Cena ran him off but didn't see CM Punk get in the ring having entered through the crowd. Punk hit Cena with a GTS and posed with both titles, standing over Rey & Cena with Del Rio backing up the ramp. The sets up Rey & Cena vs Del Rio & Punk for Week 2.

- Kofi Kingston teamed with John Morisson to take on Dolph Ziggler & R-Truth. This one was to simply further both feuds.

- I had Beth Phoenix rerturn, attacking Kelly Kelly during a match with Brie Bella and continuing the beatdown after the match.

- I had Kevin Nash return as on screen RAW character. Otunga & McGillicutty were in the ring, bigging themselves up. They claimed to be the greatest tag-team of all time, choosing to reference The Outsiders & Harlem Heat in a list also including Legion of Doom. Nash took exception to this and came out to tell the youngsters that they've get a lot left to learn and a lot left to achieve before offering to mentor them. They turned the offer down and tried to attack Nash but he fought back and threw them from the ring. Nash got back on the mic and said if that's how they want to do things he'll find himself a partner and teach the youngsters a lesson. This storyline teases a possible re-formation of The Outsiders, or, a new team featuring Nash & Booker T (seeing as Otunga & McGillicutty mentioned Harlem Heat, too) I'm going with Nash & Booker, though. I might bring in a couple of people on short-term deals to put the youngsters over (Rick Steiner, Road Warrior Animal, Stevie Ray, maybe even Scott Hall) Also thinking of bringing The Million Dollar Man back for a short spell and having him team with IRS one final time as Money Inc.

Archived