What's going on in your game?

1. Yup, Though, Randy Savage appears to be on the verge of retirement. The two have great chemistry fighting against each other and that makes it all the better. ;)

2. For a portion of the first year, I was not working for the WWF and guys like Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart were constantly being fed to others such as Razor Ramon. This decreased their popularity by abit and when I took over the reigns, since Bret Hart had not been as over as he was initially and the tag team division had only a few teams and was being dominated by The Road Warriors, I had decided to reform one of the more experience teams, in Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

July 2012

After a short battle with TNA for a couple stars we wound up losing Eddie Edwards and Drew Deville (Luke Gallows) which tore apart two tag teams, but we quickly bounced back by adding the Hart Dynasty, the Bravado Brothers and teaming Davey Richards with Roderick Strong (No Remorse Corps). That said, the Gold Standard (Kenn Doane and Shelton Benjamin) remain the tag champions (31 defenses now).

As it is July, the second annual Copeland Cup has begun. Pitting the companies top 16 workers in an elimination format (1 vs. 16, 2 vs. 15 etc.) in the first week we knock the tournament to the top 8. After reseeding these 8 stars will do battle with each other over the next 7 shows earning 3 points for a victory and -2 for loss. At the end of the 7 shows the top point getter will get the opportunity to face the USWF World/NWA World Champion Stu Bennett (Wade Barrett).

Sting, CM Punk (WWE didn't resign him when they fell to cult briefly in 2010, now under Eric Bischoff they are back to Global), Shelton Benjamin, Kenn Doane, AJ Styles, Andrew Galloway, Claudio Castagnoli, Low-Ki make up the final eight.

I haven't fully decided who is going to win, but I will say that Kenn Doane is turning into a star during his run as tag team champ. I also haven't decided if I want to break-up the Gold Standard or continue to allow them to dominate the tag division.

As for the other titles...

AJ Styles holds the USWF North American Title

Frankie Kazarian holds the USWF Lightweight Title

Barbie Blank is the Vixens Champ

Sting is the TV Champ

So more about my side local to global:

It's called Warriors of the New Age, and it's product-wise loosely based off the good years of RoH (2005-Early 2007) and to a lesser extent NOAH's junior heavyweight division.

I had one storyline going, revolving around Stan Manna and Emma Bitch. They were reported to be dating and I had Stan Manna with an on-screen love interest in Pettle (Going by Janie Denby). In what I dubbed "Janie's got a Grudge" (I dare you to not think of Aerosmith now), Janie gets dumped by Manna in favor of Emma, so Janie turns to Jack Miracle (aka Jack Avatar) for payback and to even the odds as Manna and Emma happen to be Jack's more competitive rivals.

Well... Emma joined CWWF, and one of my personal rules was to let go of people who were working for other promotions. I didn't fire her outright for Manna's sake, but turns out my boss (Larry Wood) doesn't want him due to his poor psychology. So there goes that storyline. I also lost Brimstone (who really was just a bump machine) and getting rid of Mark Smart as well.

Ritchie Riggins is the internet darling of WOTNA (?!), however is injured due to spinal disalignment.

So far my best match has been Jack Miracle vs Amber Allen.

Nearly one year done with NOTBPW

Now global size (reached it in november)

Two Tv shows: one on I-C Broadcasting / national pride, other one on the Pop!

Champs:

Dan Stone Jr. (canadian)

Erik Strong (tap out)

Buddy Garner & Chris Caulfield (tag team)

Catherine Quinne (women)

Notable staff decision / events:

Jeremy Stone's retired

Johnny Bloodstone's gone to TCW.

Hired Nemesis as colour

Hired Eric Tyler as road agent / manager

Big names:

Eddie Chandler and Tyson Baines

Solid veterans:

Buddy Garner

Art Reed

Chris Caulfield

Edward Cornell

Steve Flash

Bob Casey

Young guns:

Jay Chord

Mike Garner

Raphael

Mimic

Joss Thompson

Kirk Jameson

Now I'm waiting to bring Duane Stone back home! :)

About to put on my first show in my local to global game. Heres the main card

Mickey James and Frankie Perez VS ??? and ???

Merle O'Curle VS Soul Taker

Omar Freeman VS Hell Monkey

Shooter Sean Deeley VS Rolling Johnny Stones

Joey Minnesota VS Matt Sparrow

Fatal 4 Way for the WPL World Heavyweight Championship

Billy Russell VS Puerto Rican Power VS Sean McFly VS Steve Decolt

Feel free to check out the dairy in the dynasty section and make your predictions for the upcoming card.

The perils and pitfalls of TEW.

I was renegotiating with Joanna Rodriguez, J-Ro. I really screwed that up and she left AAA in a huff. She's currently unemployed, been that way for the last 6 months. She's ticked and won't negotiate with me. Sad, mainly because she had great chem with my main eventers. Bah.

first show

local to global game

Mickey James and Frankie Perez

Soul Taker

Joey Minnesota

Billy Russell VS Puerto Rican Power VS Sean McFly VS Steve Decolt

:confused:

Is this Billionaire Local to Global, with restrictions off and apparently no other promotions in the game? :p

:confused:

Is this Billionaire Local to Global, with restrictions off and apparently no other promotions in the game? :p

Haha I could only wish it was, but no i basically copied the data from TEW 2005 into TEW 2010(which was painstakingly long to do) so a few of those people are unemployed or are on pay-per appearance contracts to begin with.

check out the dynasty for a full back story.

Serotonin187, you confused me too having Sean McFly in a local fed... :confused: but I get it now, I guess.

Anyways... January 2013 in my MWF game. Now at Regional size for almost a year.

I signed Marc DuBois back in October 2012 worked him up and he's got B- momentum and the MWF World title now (beat Andre Jones in a 70 rated match). His first defense in February will be against Kirk Jameson.

Ultimate Phoenix left in October and made me mad signing a written deal with SOTBPW. I was planning on giving him a good midcard title reign... *sigh*

Despite Nathan Coleman, Champagne Lover, and Andre Jones (again) wanting title reigns as part of their "contracts", the next MWF World champ will be KC Glenn as he just now earned his main event spot beating Mario Heroic.

My midcard title is called the Triple Threat title (obviously, only contended in triple threat matches!). So far only two people have had it: Trent Shaffer (two time champ) and American Elemental.

Coleman & Ferdinand will eventually lose the tag titles to the rising team of Lethal Injection (Nate Johnson and Shane Nelson).

I guess that's it... well, when I went Regional I had to fill a gap for a couple shows so I signed a road agent and had my user character fill in for some matches. Jeremy "Powder" Reed was way too rusty... so he eventually powdered out of the ring and got back in the road agent spot. Ha, corny joke (or is it a pun?) but I had too! :D;):)

As CSCAN July 2014

Started running 2 shows per month, a ppv and a monthly Warzone show, Phillip Hartley (Byron) walked out on me after 4 years.

Champions:

CSCAN World Heavyweight: Edward Cornell (Beat Rafeal Vega at Warzone)

CSCAN World Tag Team: Team Victory (Matty Macks & Jasper January) (x6) (Beat The Outcasts: Notorious F.R.E.A.K & The Minor Annoyance at Brutal Games)

CSCAN International: Jonathan Faust (Beat Gravedigger at Warzone)

CSCAN Cruiserweight: Josh Jones (Beat Ricky Storm at Warzone)

CSCAN No Mercy Battle Royal N01 Contendership Match:

2010: Phillip Hartley

2011: Rafeal Vega

2012: Wade Orson

2013: Dwaye Wilson

2014: JD Morgan (Faced Rafeal Vega who was champ at the time then i released him i wanted him short term)

Think about starting up my own little Hall of Fame where every couple of months a new wrestler would be inducted made a little list of initial inductions:

Stig Svensson/Captain Scandinavia (First World Champion & Extremley Popular With Fans)

Len Schultz (Owner though he hasn't appeared on any shows)

JD Morgan (For winning the battle royal)

Merle O'Curle (Was going to sign with me but then died in a car crash :( )

Only Billy Robinson & My User Character have appeared on every show

In my created fed, I enjoy taking a lot of the talent that got released or don't get used very well in the bigger companies. I am considering letting WWE have Cody Rhodes as they seem to have a great thing going for him already while we'll take Ted Dibiase as clearly he seems to be on the way out to door with his "future endeavors" in WWE. Looking to make him a great asset to the company :)

we took talents like Carlito, MVP, Harry Smith, Brent Albright, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Rene Dupree, Seven Thorn and so forth and are looking to make talents like these our company's big players.

C-Verse 2001 mod as SWF in November 2003.

Here's my card for Break Like The Wind, it's more of a build up card for Christmas Clash which I see as one of my big two PPVs with Supreme Challenge, but this is still a huge card imo.

SWF World Heavyweight Title

Sam Keith © vs. Sean McFly

SWF Legends Title

Christian Faith © vs. Enygma (still undefeated)

Troy Tornado and Tom Gilmore vs. Vengeance and Everest

No Way Jose vs. Rory McCallum

Jack Bruce vs. Runaway Train

Adonis vs. Masked Patriot

SWF North American Title

Mayan Idol vs. Johnny Bloodstone

Dread vs. Pistol Pete Hall

Hardcore Grudge match

Eddie Peak vs. Remo

SWF Television Title

Eric Tyler vs. Joey Minnesota

Pre-show:

SWF World Tag Team Titles

The New Wave vs. Buddy Garner and Rick Law

Black Hat Bailey & The Machines vs. The Biggz Boyz & Ricky Dale Johnson

After a bit of a hiatus from TEW, I've fired up an EWA game to get back into things.

After some mysterious lights-off beatdowns on Super Falcon and more importantly, Byron, the perpetrators were soon revealed. Doctor Insane, Scheming Behemoth, Herschel the Hammer, Dark Falcon & Nina the Psycho Ballerina are The Outcasts, arriving in EWA with a bang.

Each of them feel they've had an unfair ride in life and are getting their revenge with an attempted invasion/takeover of EWA. The leader is the Doctor who is your typical mad scientist type that has it in for society in general cos he failed in his profession, and along with Scheming Behemoth they both think that Byron shunned them and have been plotting revenge for a long time (The Byron/Behemoth rivalry is one for Europe's smarky fans, all 3 of them). Herschel is upset at his former UCR stablemate Poppa Punisher cos he ended up at EWA and Hershy didnt. Dark Falcon is jealous of Super Falcon's success and they're in the midst of a best of 7 battle, whilst Nina is crazy cos the Bolshoi ballet academy knocked her back. She was 'awarded' the women's title The Outcasts brought with them (old women's UCR title) and has been faced with some very upset ladies who quite rightly feel she hasnt earnt it. She's seen off Geena the Warrior Princess by brutally assaulting her before their match, now Anna Ki is fueding for the belt.

Byron's support has been White Knight, constantly cavalry-ing to the rescue. 6 months of matches, dq's and beatdowns and Byron has survived with his belt still intact and it will culminate to a Byron vs Doctor Insane match for both title and full control of the company (The Doc had proclaimed early on that he had bought a 50% share). 10 days before the big event... Louis Figo Manico pops up on the news page letting the world know he's back! Couldnt have scripted it better...

As for the midcard, its full of tag teams after I brought in teams such as Foreign Legion, Nigerian Hit Squad, The Fashionistas, etc. The focus has been on Bam Bam Johansson, who attacked title-holders The X Force, seemingly demanding a shot at the tag straps on his own. During the match out came the unknown Hercules Johansson, who according to his bio has not had his EWA debut yet. Bam Bam tags him in and the fresh, younger brother ensures victory giving The Johansson Brothers the straps in their first match together. Their manager/mouthpiece is Vita and they'll be having a long reign bringing the others up the card with their menace-based angles.

Im only two shows away from Summerslam 2001 and then my brand extension. As part of my revamp, I'm bringing Shannon Moore up from development to be in a Raven led stable, an underworld group (kind of like The Flock/Ministry) but i can't think of a name for him. The other members are Gabriel, Pandora and Bael (Batista) and the mouthpiece, James Mitchell (who also probably needs to be renamed to fit).

I'm looking for single word names for both Shannon Moore and James Mitchell. Moore is the young follower, Mitchell is the man who recruited the group before persuading Raven to join their movement, he also seems to be the only person who somehow can control the rage of the demonic, Bael. Sorry for going off on a tangent, but hope you can help.

ps. I did look for the character naming thread but couldn't find it and so this seemed the best place to ask as it is relevant to my current game, thanks

In 2010 with TCW Sam Keith won the title from Rocky Golden who was released the next month due to his selling not being good enough. Sean McFly was signed and he went on to win the title at Excessive Force. Wolf Hawkins would win the title from McFly at Psycho Circus. There were several successful feuds in that time including Sean McFly vs Tommy Cornell, Wolf Hawkins vs Bryan Vessey and The Freedom Fighters vs Rick Law and Eddie Peak. Some major signings include Jack Griffith, Mainstream Hernandez, Hell Monkey, and Steve Frehley. Finally I created a developmental territory for TCW called San Diego Pro Wrestling

Im only two shows away from Summerslam 2001 and then my brand extension. As part of my revamp, I'm bringing Shannon Moore up from development to be in a Raven led stable, an underworld group (kind of like The Flock/Ministry) but i can't think of a name for him. The other members are Gabriel, Pandora and Bael (Batista) and the mouthpiece, James Mitchell (who also probably needs to be renamed to fit).

I'm looking for single word names for both Shannon Moore and James Mitchell. Moore is the young follower, Mitchell is the man who recruited the group before persuading Raven to join their movement, he also seems to be the only person who somehow can control the rage of the demonic, Bael. Sorry for going off on a tangent, but hope you can help.

ps. I did look for the character naming thread but couldn't find it and so this seemed the best place to ask as it is relevant to my current game, thanks

Moore = Disciple or Advocate

Mitchell = Guru

Im running a 0/0/0/0 promotion, currently in October of 2014. Ive gotten to the point where im pretty comfortable at Regional, and branching out into a few other areas. I really cant get the hang of the whole non tv/ppv type booking, so i book my shows as if the first 3 are tv, using them to build up fueds/storylines, have decent main events but hardly any world title matches, then I use my last event of the month as my "PPV" where i run a 3 hour show with my high caliber main event World Title matches, my 45 min co-main event spectaculuars, etc. Even running shows in diffrent regions, i just pretend that all my fans are internet addcits who keep track of all my storylines by reading results online.

Anyway.... Ive recently started running long slow building multi-month storylines. The one i have right now is that The Silencer has held the world title for just over 2 years (won it in sept 2012). I havnt taken it off from him because i SOMEHOW managed to build him up to 98 pop in new england (home region). The next pop level is low to mid 60s. I started a stable called The Wall. Dallas and Dean Mcwade, Giant Brody, Sozen Ishinorimi, and Larry Wood. All heels, all menacing as all hell. I had the stable debut around June 2012 as just the McWades and Larry wood. Had all 3 of them keep winning matches and put in Menacing angles. Had the McWades in the Tag Titles. Had Larry wood run in and attack The Silencer a few times. Silencer fought back attacking larry wood. Had the mcwades back wood up, then put the silencer and my most over tag team (remy sky and Fox Mask) vs The wall in a 3 vs 3 match, with the faces (silencer sky and mask) winning. had the mcwades take out sky and mask by backstage attack and played off an injury angle and gave them a month off. I solidified the Wall as a force to be reckoned with as i had Giant Brody and Sozen join and ran a 5 vs 1 beatdown on The Silencer leaving him in a pool of his own blood and had them announce that they are taking over. The Wall asked my heel use charecter (who hasnt been on screen since like 2011), to join them. I never had my user charecter formally accept, but didnt decline either. After a month of The Silencer being out, he returned by attacking members of the Wall 1 by 1 backstage. Last angle of one show was The Silencer chasing the last member, Dallas McWade, out of the arena escaping via car.

Next show, Dallas McWade being the only healthy member of The Wall, talks to my user charecter and asks as a favor to put himself in a match vs The Silencer in a match at the next "ppv" and have my user charecter as the special guest referee to make sure that The Wall take the world title off of The Silencer once and for all. My user charecter has booked the match, Silencer vs Dallas McWade with himself being the ref. Also, it is pointed out that The Silencer is still not 100% and is in no shape to wrestle.

So thats where im at now, but I have much more planned for the future. Little does the Wall know, my user charecter does not want an NWO type group ruining his creation. At the "ppv", My user charecter is going to surprise the Wall by announcing the match as a cage match. The wall argue with my user charecter that now they cant interfeer, but he assures them that he has it all under controll. During the match, my user charecter is going to distract/push/whatever Dallas Mcwade and The Silencer is going to hit his finisher, pin, and get the 3 count. Going to end the show with an angle where the rest of The Wall run down, and my user charecter and The Silencer escape through the crowed, Wall starts destroying the announce table and anything they can get their hands on.

Next show, User charecter comes out with The Silencer and explains his recent face turn, then introduces Fox Mask, Remy Sky, and a 5th member (either Nelson Callum or Turn current IC champ KC Glenn face to join forces). From their on, I plan on having The Wall hold all titles but the world (McWades as Tag champs, Sozen as IC champ, Giant Brody won the newly created US championship in a battle royal in September). The only reason im thinking of including and turning Glenn face is so he can drop the title directly to Sozen instead of having to use a transitional face IC champion to get the titel on Sozen.

Not sure where exactly to go next (which is probly something i should have figured out before i started this whole thing). The Silencer is undefeated in my company, so I dont want him losing in a big 5 vs 5 match, but having the faces win (stable known as The Revolution), doesnt really advance the story any. What im thinking might work now, is at the November big show, have Larry Wood beat the odds and win a 30 man Royal Rumble for the #1 conterdship to The Silencers title. Ide have Larry Wood and The Silencer (whos still not 100%) attack eachother, and have my user charecter send them both on a vacation so they will both be healthy for their Title match in the future.. At the next big event, the December event, The main event would be the remaining 4 members of The Wall fight the remaining 4 members of The Revolution. This would prevent me from having the Silencer have to take a loss in a tagmatch. The stipulation would be that the losing team will be banned from ringside for the Larry wood vs The Silencer world title match at the next big show. Ide have the Wall win the match.

So yah, Janurary comes, Right before the main event, the members of The Wall have the police escort all the members of The Revolution outside of the building and away from the arena. During the main event, ALL members of the Wall attack The Silencer, and have Larry wood pin him for the win, thus ending The silencers LOOOOOONG reign as champ. (if this match happens in jauary of 2015, that would be a 2 year, 4 month reign).

After all that, SOMEWHERE along the line i wanna run a 5 vs 5 huge match to somehow end the fued.

Anyone have any thoughts, opinions, or suggestions on changes to how this plays out? im super excited with this because this is basicly my first storyline that was more than just a 1 vs 1, good guy vs bad guy, bad buy cheats, good guy wins rematch, good guy wins rubber match simple storyline.

I start a fun game with AAA. After 6 months i mess up the resigning of J-RO. So after a year, J-RO opens CWWF. I rehire her, as i didn't see that she had opened CWWF, J-RO then signs all my top talent to ppa contracts and just to add some salt to the wounds she gets all friendly with Suz Brazzle and they put on a C show, my best show with AAA has been a C.

I should just give her a crippling injury in the database.

Chicks, Man!

Bryan Danielson d. Cloudio Castignolie to retain Television championship.

Satoshi Kojima d. Kevin Steen in a opening round World Cup match.

Adam Pearce d. Doug Williams in a opening round World Cup match.

Brent Albright d. Erick Stevens in a opening round World Cup match.

Eddie Edwards d. Matt Sydal in a opening round World Cup match.

The Briscoe Brothers d. The Young Bucks to retain the tag team championships.

Satoshi Kojima d. Eddie Edwards in a world cup Semi Finals match.

Adam Pearce d. Brent Albright in a world cup Semi Finals match.

TJ Wilson d. Mike Quackenbush to retain World Jr heavyweight championship.

Satoshi Kojima d. Adam Pearce to win the 2008 World Cup.

Steve Corino d. Davey Richards to retain World Heavyweight Championship.

Thanks for the advice on the names i asked for. I have however decded on two names that were not suggested but i happened to discover trawling through the internet. James Mitchell will now be known as Azrael, which from what i read is some type of gothic/supernatural God figure which fits perfectly. Shannon Moore is now Talon, a gothic disciple.

So the Poison stable is - Raven

Azrael

Gabriel

Talon

Pandora

Bael

They are set to debut probably on Smackdown after SummerSlam.

In other news, The Coaltion have recruited Murat Chekov (Terkay) as their Eastern European monster. So that stable now consists of 6 members from four countries all united in their vision to gain respect from America (not necessarily stereotypical Anti America rubbish though)

So in my 0/0/0/0 game (September 2016, High Regional) Richard Eisen retires, and Eric takes over SWF.

Promptly, he offers contracts to my tag team champion, Nelson Callum, my All-Regional champion (midcard title, but main eventer), Roger Cage, and near six-year veteran and main eventer Darryl Devine.

Literally one week after young-wrestler-of-the-year and current main champion Mario Alessio (a gen) signed for TCW.

FML.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Mark Magnus vs Steve Corino© - World heavyweight championship match.<p> Bryan Danielson vs Adam Pearce© – North American Championship Match.</p><p> Kings Crew vs Briscoe Brothhers ©– World Tag Team title match. </p><p> Kevin Steen vs Danny Havoc© – Heritage Championship match.</p><p> Cloudio Castagnolie vs Rhino – Cage Match.</p><p> Satoshi Kojima© vs ??? – Television championship match.</p><p> Mellisa vs Nattalya© – 2 out of 3 falls Match.</p><p> Dave Finley vs Doug Williams – Finley Challenge run.</p><p> Brent Albright vs Karl Anderson – Stap match.</p><p> TJ Wilson© vs Richie Steamboat – Jr.Heavyweight championship match.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> thats the upcoming card for Clash of the Champions V: Starrcade, my 5th ppv.</p>

I'm in August 2011 with a company I created called "Wrestling Without Borders". My goal has been to try to do a U.S.-based promotion with a roster made up of only foreign workers and North American workers who spend most of their time in other game areas. I also made myself sign a non-aggression pact with CZCW. It's been pretty fun and interesting as it has forced me to not use a lot of the guys I'd usually sign.

Archived